You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey everyone, I didn't see a topic regarding this so I decided to make one. (I chose to have the channel to The Winter Witch goddess only without the readings.)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/winter-w ... nding.html

For some background, I had a calling from The Winter Witch just before I saw her listing a long time ago when I first joined CH & I believe the reason for her calling is as some may not be aware that I adore winter. ❄

As we speak I have a snow queen, frost fairy, a snowfall faery that was conjured on Christmas Day 2021, a ferrimu dragon, & another ice dragon already just to name a few of them plus I also can't stand hot weather because of sensitivity to heat which was diagnosed at a very young age so in winter when others talk about it being to cold in below freezing temperatures I actually prefer it (although I do keep warm despite the colder the better in my opinion.) I had her channel bridged & decided on a gemstone ring that like my necklace with some of my other physical vessels on it, I will be wearing hers also daily. Does anyone have an experiences to share with her? I'll share mine if she allows after the channel is complete & we bond too.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Here is my freebie reading from last year December. I don't have the channel to her nor I received her name, nevertheless I am grateful for all that I got for free. It's a very accurate & powerful reading actually.

My present interests has been prophetically mirrored in this reading and those spell blends that I got for advancencing myself. For 8 months on, it's been manifestations of my latest few investment spendings on vital magical tools like my wand, Portlandia orb and Cat's Eye from @Huffdamagicdragon, Infinite power of the Immortals orb ect...I have been also strongly invested myself into the divine & Goddess celestial magic. Enough said... Here is my notes from Magnolia.

1=BONUS FREEBIE - THE WINTER WITCH - A POWERFUL BINDING FOR THE NEW YEAR - WINTER WITCH
AS A WINTER WITCH YOU ARE DIVINELY CONNECTED TO MAGIC AND YOU ARE GOING TO FIND YOURSELF CONTINUALLY GUIDED TO LEARN AND EXPAND YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS WHEN IT COMES TO MYSTICISM AND WORKING WITH MAGIC ON ALL LEVELS. YOU KNOW HOW TO SEE AND TAKE AN OPPORTUNISTIC CONNECTION WITH THE DIVINE AND YOU WORK WITH MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SELF-AWARENESS. YOUR MAGICAL TALENTS ARE GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SITUATIONS AND OUTCOMES THROUGH THE BREATH OF MAGIC & THE GIFTS THAT YOU CAN UTILIZE TO FURTHER YOUR LOVE AND APPRECIATION OF THE SUPERNATURAL. YOU ARE NATURALLY GIFTED WITH MAGIC AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WILL CATAPULT YOU INTO A NEW REGIME OF SUPERNATURAL & MYSTICAL ENLIGHTENMENT.
#1 BINDING – SPELLS BLENDED FOR COMMANDING DIVINE AND CELESTIAL FORMS OF MAGIC, AND ACHIEVING A STANDING OF POWER WITH MAGIC
#2 BINDING – SPELLS BLENDED FOR RECOGNIZING THE DIVINE WITCH FROM WITHIN AND USING CELESTIAL MAGIC TO FURTHER YOUR PERSONAL GOALS.

And look who's calling I just received and waiting to join me soon on my latest order?
topic84521.html

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Your reading sounds very interesting @ASTER Thanks for sharing it❣

For me personally I've never gotten readings much because I believe what's meant to be is meant to be and I'll discover it in my journey regardless, but we are all different so please always do what's best for you & I shall do the same.

I think it's cool (no pun intended) on what Magnolia said about you being a winter witch along with your celestial magic evolving. I too enjoy the Universe & all it has to offer (My magic name Luna even meaning moon 🌛) but as you know my personal journey is the no pun intended once again polar opposite of yours. For instance I don't use draws like wands for anything & if I did I would use a crystal one for the abilities within the crystals themselves more than for any other reason & as far as orbs go I only have one which is the lazy orb and I tend not to go outside of CH for orbs anyway since their pictures are something I sense immense energies from in the listing, that being said if I sense energy from other orbs I'll think about purchasing those too when that time comes, but I've never had an interest in Portlandia honestly, however that's great all that benefits you though!

@Huffdamagicdragon did mention the Immortal orb that you just did which I'm grateful he did so because just like him calling my attention to The Níđhöggr ao this orb focused on Immortals may be nice for me as well therefore I'm considering purchasing that one too. Thank you both for that, & as for getting the reading for free, congratulations❣

I don't know if you've seen the Winter Witch listing lately but there is now an option for a channel to her with no readings that's a great discount on top of my already existing ones & with the 50% off discount CH had, I paid significantly less than the listing price & would gladly pay more if I needed too. (I always prefer the Immortal channels because that way I can work directly with The Winter Witch herself although I will not divulge her name since that's only for people who have the binding to her channel. ❄)

Additionally, I'm very happy for you & your new Etragie, I haven't felt a calling myself yet. However I am working extensively with The Níđhöggr & Jörmungandr and soon The Winter Witch who I'm sure will be another of my strongest Immortals so I'm greatly looking forward to that. 🌝

Posting here about readings is very much welcome, but I'd also like to know about those that have the channel to her & those experiences, I'll share mine after I get to know her more if she allows it.

Have a lovely time bonding with your new friend. I have a few more arriving too but I mentioned them in my companions thread already .

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I did not realize she was an immortal now i am curious. here is my reading from last december. I must say one more thing. I am glad you guys made me look back again. :).

3=BONUS FREEBIE - THE WINTER WITCH - A POWERFUL BINDING FOR THE NEW YEAR
WINTER SOLDIER
AS A WINTER SOLDIER, YOU ARE THE ESSENCE OF COURAGE, STRENGTH, AND FORTITUDE AND YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO IS DIVINELY TOUCHED BY THE UNIVERSE. YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE GREATER CONTROL OF YOUR DESTINY AND YOU OFTEN LIFT UP THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU WHO YOU LOVE AND ADORE. YOU SPEND A GREAT AMOUNT OF TIME LEARNING HOW TO WORK WITH THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES YOU HAVE, AND YOU OPEN YOURSELF TO NEW IDEAS, NEW OPPORTUNITIES, AND AWAKENING THE POWER THAT SITS WITHIN YOU. YOU ARE A SOLDIER, YOU ARE CHOSEN, YOU ARE A CHAMPION.
#1 BINDING – SPELLS BLENDED FOR COURAGE, WISDOM, CRAFTY POWER TO FULLY MATERIALIZE YOUR SKILLS AND USE THEM TO FURTHER YOUR PERSONAL POWER
#2 BINDING – SPELLS BLENDED FOR INSIGHT AND INTUITIVE GIFTS AS RELATED TO SEEING YOUR ENEMIES AND OUTSMARTING THEIR MANEUVERS

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Luna is it a secret to ask where is from not specific area i mean as in what culture she was part of? like even as as open as to say western or eastern or an area like africa or europe or asia or north america..... unless you allowed to say culture like roman, eypgtian, greek? if its a secret nevermind.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey @madgar29 ❣ Thank you for sharing your reading. A winter soldier sounds amazing, & yes she is a goddess. One of the other Immortals I have is Goddess Khione who is the Greek goddess of snow, Here's the listing for her.

(To say I love winter is an understatement 🌝)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... ortal.html

Regarding the Winter Witch's origin I'm not sure because the channel is currently assigned which is fine because I'm a very patient person plus I only placed an order for the channel to her recently. However, even when my order is completed I'll be keeping her information private such as her name etc sharing only my personal experiences with her here with her consent & I won't be able to post my order notes since I didn't get any readings myself, but here is what CH has in the description of her listing about her. I posted the link above but will do so again as a source of the information below. ❄

The Winter Witch

She is a goddess of pale white skin, white eyes, white skin, and her frosty appearance has often given her the nickname "Winter Witch".  Her real name will be disclosed only to those who receive this binding.  She is a surrounded by blustery winds and the cooler temperatures that are known to her home.  She is an elegant and nurturing goddess who speaks directly to your heart and mind, and encourages you to push yourself for greater happiness and joy in all things.  She inspires joy, hope, and bestows blessings of magical and supernatural origin to those who seek her support.  She is a master of ethereal magic, and her presence in your journey will bespeak a turning point of empowerment and love of your journey.

If you want more information on her, I would
suggest contacting CH Support because they can share with you what additional information there is if any that isn't just for those that has the channel to The Winter Witch. ❄

I hope this helps❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

As a side note for everyone, when referring to The Winter Witch, I will be using the font color I did when I first joined ::ch:: 🌛

That's because blue is a color I think of with winter, frost, ice, snow etc. ❄

OC:

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thanks for making this topic, i had forgotten that i had this freebie, after seeing the reading of ASTER i remember that i also have that freebie when i made my first CH order.

This was my reading i also have her name to communicate but i have not communicated

Winter Guide
As a Winter Guide you are someone who sees the bigger picture, and you are capable of taking control of your Destiny and where your future leads. You are also someone who is often sought after for counsel and advice for personal achievements and personal goals. You are never afraid to show others what they need to see, and you are not afraid to see where you want to be and use the bigger picture to further your goals. As a guide you are trusted with some of the most essential and sacred information found in the Universe, and it helps you to lead others down valuable paths
#1 Binding – spells blended for seeing the hidden & sacred wisdom within the Universe
#2 Binding – spells blended for knowledge of paths of Destiny for self and loved ones
#3 Binding – spells blended for accumulating and recalling tremendous wisdom and vast intelligence of the Universe
#4 Binding – spells blended for love, compassion, and connecting with the divine love that embraces you from the celestial worlds

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:23 pm Hey @madgar29 ❣ Thank you for sharing your reading. A winter soldier sounds amazing, & yes she is a goddess. One of the other Immortals I have is Goddess Khione who is the Greek goddess of snow, Here's the listing for her.

(To say I love winter is an understatement 🌝)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... ortal.html

Regarding the Winter Witch's origin I'm not sure because the channel is currently assigned which is fine because I'm a very patient person plus I only placed an order for the channel to her recently. However, even when my order is completed I'll be keeping her information private such as her name etc sharing only my personal experiences with her here with her consent & I won't be able to post my order notes since I didn't get any readings myself, but here is what CH has in the description of her listing about her. I posted the link above but will do so again as a source of the information below. ❄

The Winter Witch

She is a goddess of pale white skin, white eyes, white skin, and her frosty appearance has often given her the nickname "Winter Witch".  Her real name will be disclosed only to those who receive this binding.  She is a surrounded by blustery winds and the cooler temperatures that are known to her home.  She is an elegant and nurturing goddess who speaks directly to your heart and mind, and encourages you to push yourself for greater happiness and joy in all things.  She inspires joy, hope, and bestows blessings of magical and supernatural origin to those who seek her support.  She is a master of ethereal magic, and her presence in your journey will bespeak a turning point of empowerment and love of your journey.

If you want more information on her, I would
suggest contacting CH Support because they can share with you what additional information there is if any that isn't just for those that has the channel to The Winter Witch. ❄

I hope this helps❣

I just read the custom greek god, goddess conjure i did not realize they are considered to have milky way galaxy energy. I had a summer recent reading tell me to use more milky way energy maybe i need to go grab my infinite power ball. but I do have Apollo and Juno. and one other.

I think i might just message CH and ask about the winter witch :P she is not a heckate adopted daughter like hades daughter is her god daughter i kinda want to work with her but i dunno how dark hades or his daughter is.

long story short ill ask CH

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Luna Lysithea i am about to get her channel too, so we could share experiences.

I have had a call to her for ages... but never revised her order for nor realised the channel is there to get along. So yeah, it'll be great.

Return to “Immortals”