The World's Best Shop in the 21st Century is CH!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

As it is indeed <3 . Especially, I am number I CH Fan, due to the fact that I am a VIP Plus member now and with this November sales going on ... I am making up for my October stagnant month. ;) I have been educating myself with such widespread selection of celestials and angelic and my collection is growing with at least 10 more of them since November started and as soon as they will be conjured.
Mind blowing experience and full of surprises to know this CH and being part of CH community and Forum. Gratefully thankful for Mag & Ash for making themselves so available in every capacity. 💕

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Lets not forget to be thankful for their wonderful staff as well. They have so nicely answered so many of my dumb questions since I found CH lol.

I only wish I had found CH earlier in my life.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, ditto! 😁 Mortimer, Nova & Juno wonderfully resilient staff, always quick to respond to my annoying requests concered with adding forgatten freebies to my orders or query about when this or that is going to be shipped?!.

Plus, I particularly love their personal touches on our vessel selections and freebie spells and wrapped parcels with a little note from them. I do feel the loving care placed upon each of my orders.

I got particular delights yesterday, as I just recived my first Magnolia's beautiful little cards included in my boy's Christmas presents order that I purchased in August, as she had prepared it herself. These little kindnesses .... that makes my day, its priceless.
Nightrunner404 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:52 pm Lets not forget to be thankful for their wonderful staff as well. They have so nicely answered so many of my dumb questions since I found CH lol.

I only wish I had found CH earlier in my life.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Absolutely! I completely agree with you, ASTER. I'm a huge fan of CH as well. In just nine months or less, I quickly rose to the second level of loyalty membership from the top down. It may seem a bit excessive, but it's such a wonderful feeling. Why is it that I find myself in high spirits whenever I splurge my lunch money on CH? This is utterly ridiculous. Lol. I only wish I had discovered CH earlier in life. They could have saved me from countless obstacles. Nevertheless, I'm still ecstatic to have found them now.

Magnolia is incredibly patient and understanding, and she even follows up on my forgotten emails! Mortimer and Nova have been amazing in helping me gather all my orders. And when it comes to DA spirits, Ash is always dependable. You really can't go wrong with anything in the DA realm when Ash is in charge. Hence my first CH spirit was a DA one. As for Juno, I haven't had the pleasure of having him assemble any of my orders, so I can't speak about that. But I imagine he might shy away from my hoard of orders, thinking they're too much to handle. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Flash sale has some amazing stuff right now. I'd like to get many of them but probably will only be able to get a few :(

I am glad your enjoying vip plus.

Same wish I found ch a good 6 years ago oh well lol.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Me too...||

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”