Is there any herbs that'll induce guilt or sadness?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

I want to do a spell that'll induce feelings of guilt or sadness to the person who does bad things so they'll change.
It's not like they'll ever change their behavior naturally. I just want them to behave themselves by forcing them to look themselves in the mirror and realize that they're a bad person and feel like garbage because of it.
Maybe I might cast a spell for something to happen to a person so they'll be forced to do some self reflection then they'll gain a newly created sense of guilt in them and then they'll stop being mean.

Non magical ways of dealing with the issue have been exhausted.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:54 pm
I want to do a spell that'll induce feelings of guilt or sadness to the person who does bad things so they'll change.
It's not like they'll ever change their behavior naturally. I just want them to behave themselves by forcing them to look themselves in the mirror and realize that they're a bad person and feel like garbage because of it.
Maybe I might cast a spell for something to happen to a person so they'll be forced to do some self reflection then they'll gain a newly created sense of guilt in them and then they'll stop being mean.

Well we can write spells ourselves - the CH Paranormal 101 book goes into a lot of detail teaching how to do that.

I think what you mention falls within the general categories of karmic retribution / karma balancing; justice; or retribution. A search of the CH Shop should bring up spell bindings and spirits/LEs who can help in those areas.

I have a few other thoughts, which I hope are useful. Others may well see things differently from me.

1. Negating Free Will / Interfering With Someone's Destiny

While we have the right to defend ourselves, send influences back to their originator etc...trying to change someone against their will or without their consent brings with it a few issues.

We might bring karmic payback on ourselves. Another way to put that might be that we put ourselves in a position where we could have our own karma balanced for that deed; justice exacted for that malicious deed.

Using magic to take away someone's consent could be seen as Black Arts, in the CH definition, meaning malicious and 'evil'. The energies associated with that could cause blowback too, as I understand it.

And it's apparently very hard to achieve, which brings me to...

2. Justice or Retribution via Karmic Rebalancing

What you've mentioned as your desired outcome seems very specific and slightly complex. As I read it, the actual stated outcome is for that person to change behaviour and not do certain 'bad' things they've done before - but only after they've had a self realisation and experienced guilt or sadness about themself and those actions. Each of those things could be very difficult to achieve (aside from the ethics of it) but I wonder if being that specific and making one consequent upon achieving the other will exacerbate that?

Might it be easier to set a general outcome of something like karmic retribution for those deeds? This also avoids the trap of doing a BA working. Leaving the details of how something's achieved up to the Universe / Spell / Spirit can be a better way too, in my opinion. That way the magic can then find the path of least resistance...and also avoid incurring karmic problems for yourself.

Finally, unless we're seeking retribution for acts done against us personally, we're getting involved in the complex web of karma, destiny/fate and consent of other people's interactions with each other. As I understand it, it's far less complex if we seek justice for ourselves rather than try to affect other people who haven't acted against us.

Arguing against myself, in some cases a wrongdoer may already hate themselves and have wanted to change but never yet been able to.

3. Suggestions

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/feather- ... stice.html

If you get this, you could task it, as set out in the Shop article on tips for working with spells & magick.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to ... ution.html

That one brings the wielder no-fault retribution. But I guess that possibly doesn't quite match the specific scenario in your post.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/
Whyme
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's too personal to share.

I understand that wanting to change someone's behaviour is hard and the only person you can change is yourself. What you want to do is very hard, if not impossible, so maybe you need a different approach. A different perspective might yield a different, and perhaps a better, course of action. I'm wondering if you communicated with your keep for their insight about your situation as I'm sure there's a lot more going on than what you mentioned so nuances are easy to miss. There's also bad, or negative, energy involved so keep up with protections and spiritual hygiene if you already haven't. A black tourmaline crystal helps take the hits and can take some pressure off your friends.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 33
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ARandomDemon wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:54 pm

I'm not sure that even if you had herbs that could do that, that you would get the result you're seeking. It might be best if instead of tasking your spirits with attacks against this person, that you task your spirits to make this person empathetic towards your situation or as others have mentioned understand why this person is acting the way that they do. It might not resolve things to understand, but it might help you to let go of whatever negative energies you have about this.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You might create a spell that enlightens them to how much harm their terrible behavior causes.

If they actually care about the feelings of others, they will be horrified at the realization that they have harmed others, and will WANT to change.

If they couldn't care less about others, or, worse, they LIKE being the source of all that chaos and damage, then they will be happy to see what they've done, and keep right on doing the same things.

You might want to do your best to assess what is motivating this person to act badly, before you do anything. If they are the sort who hurt people because they want to, maybe minimizing their presence in your life will be the best option for you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”