new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I wanted to wait a bit and examine my experience before posting this thread.

Has anyone received any companions from this shop on Etsy? Through this shop was my first introduction into spirit companionship. I waited a little over 3 months and examining my experience. The shop owner is really nice and answered all my questions I had. I paid for her service to get a binding done to a succubus in her shop.

When I came to her shop for the first time I had been going through an emotional time in my life. Since then I have done a lot of emotional release and have stabilized myself and now I am seeing clearly and asking myself did I actually receive a binding done to a companion?

In her reviews there are some concerns with me that has caused me to question this shop. I even noticed that I cannot edit my review after I made it to her shop. That has caused a red flag to go off in my mind because who would not want to receive a review later down the road by a customer who had an amazing experience with a shop and edited later to tell people about their experience and their journey.

This a concern of mine because I do not want any companion of mine to not feel wanted or loved by me if I indeed received a companion from her.

I have invested a lot time and I did learn a lot along my journey and it was the perfect introduction into spirit companionship. I am grateful for all the amazing experiences people posted regarding succubus's in the forum.

I made a lot of newbie mistakes along my journey and I have grow on this path and I am grateful for the way I got introduced to spirit companionship, but I do want to ask if anyone had done business with this shop?

I have two companions one from this shop on etsy...? My other companion from a highly recommended conjurer I met through the creepy hollows forum with a really good reputation recommended by people in the community. Which has been an amazing experience with her.

This has been on my mind for a bit and I perplexed right now. I would love some feedback from the community to help me clear up any concerns.

Thank you!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

You can only edit or make a review one hundred days after making a purchase on Etsy. I think once a seller responds to it the review can no longer be edited as well. The reviewing system has more to do with the platform and isn’t determined by sellers.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

daniel13rown wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:58 am

In her reviews there are some concerns with me that has caused me to question this shop. I even noticed that I cannot edit my review after I made it to her shop. That has caused a red flag to go off in my mind because who would not want to receive a review later down the road by a customer who had an amazing experience with a shop and edited later to tell people about their experience and their journey.

I have not bought anything from this store, but I just want to comment that it is not because of the seller you can not edit a review but because of how Etsy works. Also, one needs to take reviews with a pinch of salt, it is hard to know from the reviews the true quality of the conjuring. Because of the group thinking effect, when one has received a series of good reviews rarely one customer will come and spoil the chain of good feedback going against what other customers said....also people come with different levels of psychic skills, some have closed psychic senses and have unrealistic expectations, they may expect a spirit to knock on their door or do other kind of paranormal activity, which can happen but rarely...and there are competitors who can buy just to leave a bad review.... and spirits are such a subjective "thing" that it is hard to know for sure, has this seller sold me a real spirit or nothing? So one needs to use intuition and common sense. Of course, if the reviews say the seller does not deliver or respond that is a bit of a different situation.

daniel13rown
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:31 am You can only edit or make a review one hundred days after making a purchase on Etsy. I think once a seller responds to it the review can no longer be edited as well. The reviewing system has more to do with the platform and isn’t determined by sellers.
Thank you for educating me on etsy's system that sellers use. I greatly appreciate it. I'm by no means blaming the etsy system on any seller or the quality of there work. Being new to spirit companionship she was my first introduction into this beautiful world and I have a lot of learning to do still.

daniel13rown
new here
new here

Vampirika wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:57 am
daniel13rown wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:58 am

I have not bought anything from this store, but I just want to comment that it is not because of the seller you can not edit a review but because of how Etsy works. Also, one needs to take reviews with a pinch of salt, it is hard to know from the reviews the true quality of the conjuring. Because of the group thinking effect, when one has received a series of good reviews rarely one customer will come and spoil the chain of good feedback going against what other customers said....also people come with different levels of psychic skills, some have closed psychic senses and have unrealistic expectations, they may expect a spirit to knock on their door or do other kind of paranormal activity, which can happen but rarely...and there are competitors who can buy just to leave a bad review.... and spirits are such a subjective "thing" that it is hard to know for sure, has this seller sold me a real spirit or nothing? So one needs to use intuition and common sense. Of course, if the reviews say the seller does not deliver or respond that is a bit of a different situation.
Thank you for responding and leaving me somethings to meditate on. I will fully admit that I had a lot of expectation in the beginning, but learned really quickly to keep somethings to a minimal and enjoy my experience. In the shop there are a mix bag of chips in her reviews that had me scratching my head. She was my first introduction into this beautiful world and a lot of positive things has happened since then. I did get a new job and I did ask the companion to help me with getting the job. I did get the job, but with my inexperience level with spirit companionship I could not tell if it was my attunements to other spirits I am attuned to because I did ask Lord Ganesha to open new roads to opportunities and it did happen or me with my other spiritual practices that puts luck on your side by me taking action. Either way I did thank everyone involved to be respectful even the companion. The seller was very pleasant to do business with. She was a very nice woman and respectful.

Time will tell on this one as I develop my self and skills. I don't want any companion of mine to feel unwanted or unloved by me. I do have a big heart and I wanted to know if anyone in the community has done business with her.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”