Things appear to be starting to fall into place ...

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Dream08
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I hope I'm in the right category for this, apologies if I'm not.

First a bit of background on me ... I used to have abilities when I was young, but reached a point in my life where I'd wanted to shut them off and be "normal" ... no offense is meant by that, it's just the way I'd thought at the time. I didn't know anyone who had the same things happen, or could do things, so I didn't feel normal; I didn't fit in anywhere. Needless to say, I'm still working on this block. :} (But one thing that had caused me to block was having OOB's, not knowing what they were, and feeling like something evil was pulling me up towards the ceiling. That did it, unfortunately. But like I'd said, I didn't know anyone else who had these, didn't know anything about them, and that led me to that thought of not feeling "normal" ... long story kind of short ... lol ...) So now I'm working to unblock, and I will say that the tuners offered by CH are AWESOME! Twice now I've had clairalience, which I've NEVER had. So these tuners are great! :) I've always had dreams which was how I've made contact, or they were visions of something that was happening. So I'm looking forward to seeing what abilities may start to open up for me. :)

Ok, back on track (I really do have a purpose to this post, apologies ...)

Early this morning before it was time to get up, I had an ... interesting ... dream. It's possible it was also lucid, which I've never experienced. I was sleeping in my room at the house I grew up at, although my pup that I have now was there with me, also. The first part was more interesting than the second part (that was just plain freaky). But in the first part a male spirit introduced himself to me and said that he'd be joining my spirit family soon. I couldn't see him; I just heard him. I do have two orders with CH right now. One for an Alya (which definitely wasn't him) and the other a Leprechaun. Both have the freebie of the wish granting spirit and djinn. I didn't select a gender on them since I want whoever most wants to come live with us. So, there's potentially three there that may be him; I'm looking forward to finding out their names to see if he's one of them!

And one note also, before this dream started my pup had woken me up by woof'ing in her sleep. (I need to have a talk to her because with this second part she should have been growling!)

So, on to the second part ... the first spirit/entity had left the dream, and I knew I was sleeping in the dream which is why I think it may have been lucid (I hope that made sense). But I started to hear a bell ring. I'd looked at my pup and she was awake and looking at me, and then I looked to the window. There was a clown standing out there (it had somehow gotten the curtain drawn back so I could see it out there), looking in at me, while ringing an altar bell. A clown. Ugh. I don't even have a clown phobia, but it was really freaky. I knew it wasn't good and I told it no; I knew it wanted in. It wasn't happy when I'd told it no, and a ladder appeared, and it went up to the roof. (A clown. Ugh.)

At that point I woke up and immediately called my spirit family and told them to go after the unbound disguised as a clown. I have a lot of protection in my family, so I know they did take care of it for me. I also smudged the house (and garage) even though it wasn't technically this house in my dream.

So my takeaways in all of this ...

I'm sitting here thinking, wow ... I knew immediately on waking up to call my spirit family, yay! (I'm still pretty new with having them here.) Win!

I may have actually met a new spirit who will be joining us, which was very cool since I've never had that happen. Another win!

Clowns. Ugh. Just ... ugh ... Just, why?? I didn't have a phobia about them, but I probably will now! lol ... Not so much of a win ... lol ...

I'd talked to a friend and told her all of this, and she's heard of folks having these clown entities, unbounds, whatever actually visit them in some fashion. So, I guess they're actually a thing. 8) I could have ended my dream nicely without that. lol ...

Anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm excited that I'm starting to get past that block, although I could have done without that clown. x*D

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

./< I hope things continue to go positively for you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Dream08
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks Lewk!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dream08 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:09 pm I hope I'm in the right category for this, apologies if I'm not.

First a bit of background on me ... I used to have abilities when I was young, but reached a point in my life where I'd wanted to shut them off and be "normal" ... no offense is meant by that, it's just the way I'd thought at the time. I didn't know anyone who had the same things happen, or could do things, so I didn't feel normal; I didn't fit in anywhere. Needless to say, I'm still working on this block. :} (But one thing that had caused me to block was having OOB's, not knowing what they were, and feeling like something evil was pulling me up towards the ceiling. That did it, unfortunately. But like I'd said, I didn't know anyone else who had these, didn't know anything about them, and that led me to that thought of not feeling "normal" ... long story kind of short ... lol ...) So now I'm working to unblock, and I will say that the tuners offered by CH are AWESOME! Twice now I've had clairalience, which I've NEVER had. So these tuners are great! :) I've always had dreams which was how I've made contact, or they were visions of something that was happening. So I'm looking forward to seeing what abilities may start to open up for me. :)

Ok, back on track (I really do have a purpose to this post, apologies ...)

Early this morning before it was time to get up, I had an ... interesting ... dream. It's possible it was also lucid, which I've never experienced. I was sleeping in my room at the house I grew up at, although my pup that I have now was there with me, also. The first part was more interesting than the second part (that was just plain freaky). But in the first part a male spirit introduced himself to me and said that he'd be joining my spirit family soon. I couldn't see him; I just heard him. I do have two orders with CH right now. One for an Alya (which definitely wasn't him) and the other a Leprechaun. Both have the freebie of the wish granting spirit and djinn. I didn't select a gender on them since I want whoever most wants to come live with us. So, there's potentially three there that may be him; I'm looking forward to finding out their names to see if he's one of them!

And one note also, before this dream started my pup had woken me up by woof'ing in her sleep. (I need to have a talk to her because with this second part she should have been growling!)

So, on to the second part ... the first spirit/entity had left the dream, and I knew I was sleeping in the dream which is why I think it may have been lucid (I hope that made sense). But I started to hear a bell ring. I'd looked at my pup and she was awake and looking at me, and then I looked to the window. There was a clown standing out there (it had somehow gotten the curtain drawn back so I could see it out there), looking in at me, while ringing an altar bell. A clown. Ugh. I don't even have a clown phobia, but it was really freaky. I knew it wasn't good and I told it no; I knew it wanted in. It wasn't happy when I'd told it no, and a ladder appeared, and it went up to the roof. (A clown. Ugh.)

At that point I woke up and immediately called my spirit family and told them to go after the unbound disguised as a clown. I have a lot of protection in my family, so I know they did take care of it for me. I also smudged the house (and garage) even though it wasn't technically this house in my dream.

So my takeaways in all of this ...

I'm sitting here thinking, wow ... I knew immediately on waking up to call my spirit family, yay! (I'm still pretty new with having them here.) Win!

I may have actually met a new spirit who will be joining us, which was very cool since I've never had that happen. Another win!

Clowns. Ugh. Just ... ugh ... Just, why?? I didn't have a phobia about them, but I probably will now! lol ... Not so much of a win ... lol ...

I'd talked to a friend and told her all of this, and she's heard of folks having these clown entities, unbounds, whatever actually visit them in some fashion. So, I guess they're actually a thing. 8) I could have ended my dream nicely without that. lol ...

Anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm excited that I'm starting to get past that block, although I could have done without that clown. x*D
I'm excited to see your new abilities, and I hope you'll share your journey with us. Sometimes, to get past a block, you shouldn't focus too much on it. Imagine a big wall in front of you. If you only look at the wall, it might seem too tall to climb. But if you look around, without focusing on the wall, you might find a way to get over or around it. I hope this example helps you see things from a different angle.

Since you mentioned a dream interpretation, I'll try to give some thoughts on your second dream. The first one might be your potential spirit introducing themselves to you. While there are some clown entities, it's uncommon for them to come in dreams. Your dream probably has more symbolic meaning than an actual entity visiting you.

This second dream might represent an unexpected or uncomfortable situation in your life. The clown, even though you don't have a fear of them, felt unsettling and unwanted. It could symbolize something that you don't want in your life, and your choice to say "no" might represent setting boundaries. The ladder and the clown going to the roof could show that this unwanted situation or feeling may still be around, but it's being moved to a space where you don't have to interact with it directly.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”