I'm thinking of getting a fox/kitsune/kumiho but can't decide - tell me of your experience?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

LavenderVix wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:06 pm
Tokala wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:06 pm That sounds like a nice experience. I'm wondering about the pranks though. What kinds do you mean?
I hope nothing that could mess up a meeting or ruin an important day :p)
Oh no, no. Mostly small stuff. Like small objects will go missing and I'll have to ask her to give them back. And then they'll be in obvious places I know I already looked for them.
That's also the case of things being obscured/hidden in plain sight, rather than them actually going missing, which can happen too.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:47 pm
LavenderVix wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:06 pm
Tokala wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:06 pm That sounds like a nice experience. I'm wondering about the pranks though. What kinds do you mean?
I hope nothing that could mess up a meeting or ruin an important day :p)
Oh no, no. Mostly small stuff. Like small objects will go missing and I'll have to ask her to give them back. And then they'll be in obvious places I know I already looked for them.
That's also the case of things being obscured/hidden in plain sight, rather than them actually going missing, which can happen too.
I mean... I am kinda blind so that does happen often. But when it's accompanied by hearing her giggle at my efforts to find in in my mind and when the object is immediately found upon me asking her to give it back she's the culprit in those cases. Which actually aren't too often and it's never anything important that vanishes.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I mean... I am kinda blind so that does happen often. But when it's accompanied by hearing her giggle at my efforts to find in in my mind and when the object is immediately found upon me asking her to give it back she's the culprit in those cases. Which actually aren't too often and it's never anything important that vanishes.
Yup. I meant more in the sense of your companion using magick to obscure the presence of an object to yourself, so even if it hasn't been touched, you aren't aware of the object being where you left it, especially if it appears right where you had left it.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:55 pm
Yup. I meant more in the sense of your companion using magick to obscure the presence of an object to yourself, so even if it hasn't been touched, you aren't aware of the object being where you left it, especially if it appears right where you had left it.
Honestly visitors to the home have to worry about her pranks more than I do. Especially those who say they "don't believe in spirits" I could simply ask her not to do so, but they're not harming anyone and I find them hilarious myself as well. That's really the major thing when it comes to pranks, especially with guests they have to cause no harm.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: this is a good thread to read. I hope to get a LE Kitsune soon . He is white and has blue eyes in Kitsune form.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I do agree, Korean’s are wonderful people. I have a sister in law who is Korean. Although my Kitsune is Japanese celestial & light in nature, male with 9 tails. We have been addicted to Korean movie series’s and not long ago we even watched a Kitsune movie called The 9Tail on Netflix. He is from Lisa. Where did you get yours from @Sysygy ?

Sysygy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:02 pm My kumiho has a way of making me smile. His personality lifts my mood. He's mischievously playful and sexual. When I first saw him he looked like a fox. In a human like form he wears a black and white patterned silky.. Robe? Loosely tied in the middle to show off his lean form. He's not shy at all, but he doesn't boast.
He has many skills, and loves to talk about magic.
He helped me get more in touch with my child-like self, instills a sense of magical wonder, and loves to smile all the time.. Even during sex sometimes. 😅😆
I chose a kumiho because of my love of Korean people and their language. He chuckles when I speak Korean to him.
From my experience with my kumiho, I think they are great.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My Kitsune is not a prankster. There are many types out there. Even from the same shop and same realms some are lighter and none prankster types. I got my Kitsune from Lisa. He was described as such as light art as well. A 9 tails celestial light Japanese Kitsune. But Lisa has grey arts too. Those once’s are same realms but does pranks and some can be flirty according to description. I am very happy with my blue eye & white Kitsune shifter male.
LavenderVix wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:01 pm
Kitsune wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:55 pm
Honestly visitors to the home have to worry about her pranks more than I do. Especially those who say they "don't believe in spirits" I could simply ask her not to do so, but they're not harming anyone and I find them hilarious myself as well. That's really the major thing when it comes to pranks, especially with guests they have to cause no harm.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

My kitsune was my first companion and from an Etsy seller, was active day one and has been a great comfort and protector.

My first experience with pranks was she took her own vessel for a few days and I think she realized when it was bothering me that I couldn't find it she put it up on a shelf I know I would have never put it. I think there is something here to be said about humans never looking up lol. Since that prank I did add a house rule for everyone not to prank around with important items like vessels, house/car keys etc.

She rarely leaves my side for long and is probably my most constant companion. I recently discovered she had been following me around for some years before I even knew of spirit keeping or felt the calling from her listing. Which has explained away a lot of moving things in my old apartments, and the fact I no longer have that phenomena happening, as she now has my attention.

Even though she is of Japanese origin, I have only seen her in a kimono once. Most the times she manifests to me she is in jean shorts and a leather jacket lol, no idea why, something subconscious of mine or something she found along her journey that she liked. One of our first music bonding experiences was over 90's dance music I turned on one day and she got really excited over it and sent me some mental imagery of her dancing behind me while I was working. She is on the younger side for kitsune and I think she definitely has that more youthful energy versus a super wise nine tailed kitsune.

- - -

I have two pipe foxes from CH as well, they are actually sisters per CH's readings. I have not done much magick work with them yet but I usually bring them with me when I go out as well as my kitsune. They enjoy flying outside around my car windows while I am driving. I requested them specifically to be like familiars and to help me as I learn more about magick outside of just spirit keeping. The two being sisters, they definitely have little sister/big sister mentality the younger being more "hyper" than the older. I have felt a few "eye roll" feelings from the older before. I do not know of any pranks they have played they have been well behaved in that regard.

I would definitely recommend them as well, but a kitsune would make a better personal companion vs the pipe fox in my opinion. My kitsune has always come off as very social and active socially, the pipe foxes give me ADHD vibes and seem to be in and out a lot.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Such fantastic experience with your Kitsune. 👌 I am glad you shared it here. Have you seen yours in fox look? How many tails yours has? Also, I am fascinated by my male that he almost always starts to answer in Japanese. How about yours? Have you heard her speaking Japanese?

Which I obviously can't understand. He seem to be learning English. What I think is happening...we are far better interacting on an intuitive level rather then with telepathic. I only have him for less then a month. So plenty time for him to adjust and for me to get to know him.

What I love best, that like yours is, I do sense him near and see him in human form as well a lot. He does have a distinctive presence, being a mature 900 years old, 9 tail celestial light fox. And he is powerful in fox spirit form especially. I think, he has hidden me few times away in astral walks. I absolutely love his fox look, white shining fur and his corn flower blue eyes...with his magnificent light glowing tails... simply magical. 😁
Nightrunner404 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:36 pm My kitsune was my first companion and from an Etsy seller, was active day one and has been a great comfort and protector.

My first experience with pranks was she took her own vessel for a few days and I think she realized when it was bothering me that I couldn't find it she put it up on a shelf I know I would have never put it. I think there is something here to be said about humans never looking up lol. Since that prank I did add a house rule for everyone not to prank around with important items like vessels, house/car keys etc.

She rarely leaves my side for long and is probably my most constant companion. I recently discovered she had been following me around for some years before I even knew of spirit keeping or felt the calling from her listing. Which has explained away a lot of moving things in my old apartments, and the fact I no longer have that phenomena happening, as she now has my attention.

Even though she is of Japanese origin, I have only seen her in a kimono once. Most the times she manifests to me she is in jean shorts and a leather jacket lol, no idea why, something subconscious of mine or something she found along her journey that she liked. One of our first music bonding experiences was over 90's dance music I turned on one day and she got really excited over it and sent me some mental imagery of her dancing behind me while I was working. She is on the younger side for kitsune and I think she definitely has that more youthful energy versus a super wise nine tailed kitsune.

- - -

I have two pipe foxes from CH as well, they are actually sisters per CH's readings. I have not done much magick work with them yet but I usually bring them with me when I go out as well as my kitsune. They enjoy flying outside around my car windows while I am driving. I requested them specifically to be like familiars and to help me as I learn more about magick outside of just spirit keeping. The two being sisters, they definitely have little sister/big sister mentality the younger being more "hyper" than the older. I have felt a few "eye roll" feelings from the older before. I do not know of any pranks they have played they have been well behaved in that regard.

I would definitely recommend them as well, but a kitsune would make a better personal companion vs the pipe fox in my opinion. My kitsune has always come off as very social and active socially, the pipe foxes give me ADHD vibes and seem to be in and out a lot.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:09 am I do agree, Korean’s are wonderful people. I have a sister in law who is Korean. Although my Kitsune is Japanese celestial & light in nature, male with 9 tails. We have been addicted to Korean movie series’s and not long ago we even watched a Kitsune movie called The 9Tail on Netflix. He is from Lisa. Where did you get yours from @Sysygy ?

Sysygy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:02 pm My kumiho has a way of making me smile. His personality lifts my mood. He's mischievously playful and sexual. When I first saw him he looked like a fox. In a human like form he wears a black and white patterned silky.. Robe? Loosely tied in the middle to show off his lean form. He's not shy at all, but he doesn't boast.
He has many skills, and loves to talk about magic.
He helped me get more in touch with my child-like self, instills a sense of magical wonder, and loves to smile all the time.. Even during sex sometimes. 😅😆
I chose a kumiho because of my love of Korean people and their language. He chuckles when I speak Korean to him.
From my experience with my kumiho, I think they are great.
I got mine from Lisa, at MMT. :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Dark Arts”