I'm thinking of getting a fox/kitsune/kumiho but can't decide - tell me of your experience?

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

There's a couple types of fox spirits to choose from and I can't decide which I want to get in the future. What have your experiences with them been and do you have any advice?

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Oh and there's also Pipe Fox which sounds like a very nice type too. And there is Hu Li Jing? Anyone have this one?
Last edited by Tokala on Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My kumiho has a way of making me smile. His personality lifts my mood. He's mischievously playful and sexual. When I first saw him he looked like a fox. In a human like form he wears a black and white patterned silky.. Robe? Loosely tied in the middle to show off his lean form. He's not shy at all, but he doesn't boast.
He has many skills, and loves to talk about magic.
He helped me get more in touch with my child-like self, instills a sense of magical wonder, and loves to smile all the time.. Even during sex sometimes. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
I chose a kumiho because of my love of Korean people and their language. He chuckles when I speak Korean to him.
From my experience with my kumiho, I think they are great.
Last edited by Daciana on Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: ↑Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:02 pm My kumiho has a way of making me smile. His personality lifts my mood. He's mischievously playful and sexual. When I first saw him he looked like a fox. In a human like form he wears a black and white patterned silky.. Robe? Loosely tied in the middle to show off his lean form. He's not shy at all, but he doesn't boast.
He has many skills, and loves to talk about magic.
He helped me get more in touch with my child-like self, instills a sense of magical wonder, and loves to smile all the time.. Even during sex sometimes. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
I chose a kumiho because of my love of Korean people and their language. He chuckles when I speak Korean to him.
From my experience with my kumiho, I think they are great.
Ooh so he wears like a male kimono or asian type robe? Sounds very stylish :o My djinn appeared once wearing a crown and covered in bling :)| He likes fancy jewels and enjoys listening to Lady Gaga :@ And that smiling thing is something I love about fox energy in general. Idk if you've seen much about foxes or fox documentaries but they're almost always laughing, smiling and being sarcastic and I love it xD

It's a good thing I come here and research and ask about these spirits. If I'm just left with the encyclopedia descriptions it would make me think some of these spirits are cold and/or detached or intend to secretly murder me in my sleep :p)

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I have a wonderful Kitsune companion from CH. The day he arrived, I was putting groceries away, and as I pushed the button to close the garage door, a full sized vacuum cleaner we had tucked away in the corner of the garage wheeled itself out and over 5-6 feet across the floor, stopping right under the door forcing it to open back up again. It was hillarious.

He's a companion who has been with me for many years, and always fun to have around.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Kitsune wrote: ↑Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:02 am I have a wonderful Kitsune companion from CH. The day he arrived, I was putting groceries away, and as I pushed the button to close the garage door, a full sized vacuum cleaner we had tucked away in the corner of the garage wheeled itself out and over 5-6 feet across the floor, stopping right under the door forcing it to open back up again. It was hillarious.

He's a companion who has been with me for many years, and always fun to have around.
x*D He must be fun to have around. I do enjoy pranks and mischievous hijinx :p)

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I have a Kitsune. She's very wise and very sweet. She's helped me with meditation and taught me a few things about energy and magic, and she's protective of me as well. She's always close by and very affectionate towards me, but isn't above a prank or two on occasion. A joy to have around, really.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

LavenderVix wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:42 am I have a Kitsune. She's very wise and very sweet. She's helped me with meditation and taught me a few things about energy and magic, and she's protective of me as well. She's always close by and very affectionate towards me, but isn't above a prank or two on occasion. A joy to have around, really.
That sounds like a nice experience. I'm wondering about the pranks though. What kinds do you mean?
I hope nothing that could mess up a meeting or ruin an important day :p)

Redastheday
new here
new here

Hi i adopted a vixen. She was a Custom for someone else. Who decided to leave her. All i can say is she's a true beautiful spirit. Her energy is breathtaking. She has brought so much love light to my life. I wouldn't be without her. She's a blessing

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:06 pm That sounds like a nice experience. I'm wondering about the pranks though. What kinds do you mean?
I hope nothing that could mess up a meeting or ruin an important day :p)
Oh no, no. Mostly small stuff. Like small objects will go missing and I'll have to ask her to give them back. And then they'll be in obvious places I know I already looked for them.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊

Return to β€œDark Arts”