Is this a cry for attention or am I imagining it?

SkyRay
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

hello :8)
I must first inform you that I am not good at English. And I use a translation app. Maybe my message is strange. Sorry if it's not good

hello
I must first inform you that I am not good at English. And I use a translation app. Maybe my message is strange. Sorry if it's not good

I have something to ask for your opinions on. Posted a thread on the topic of djinns. Yesterday morning, I spent the day looking at djinns in CH's shop and became interested in 2 djinns. When night fell...I was in a semi-asleep state. I heard a sound like a pounding or scratching? Or knock something and it's very loud. Where my computer is located There's my tarot card shelf there as well.

I hurriedly got up because I thought my mischievous cat might be having mischief nearby. But no...my cat is sleeping peacefully in the other direction.

If you ask me, am I afraid? I told you no ... because I was very sleepy, so I lay down and continued to sleep. And when I'm about to fall asleep I heard it again! I hurriedly went to look but didn't find anything unusual and I fell asleep. That sound occurred about 2-3 times? Because I was sleepy and thought, "Come on, I'm sleepy." And that sound I couldn't hear anymore.

To be honest, I didn't pay much attention until I suddenly thought about it. Is this a signal? But I don't want to think like that. And I'm trying to think if it could be some other sound or a mouse?

But there is another strange thing. That same night I had a dream that CH told me via email that They have been taken by someone... But when I woke up in the morning there was no email from CH...

What do you guys think this is? Am I imagining it? Or was it to get the Jinn's attention that I was spying on him through the CH shop?

If this is a demand for attention, it is a very aggressive demand. But if I might just imagine It was also funny because I was so sleepy that I accidentally said, "Come on, I'm going to sleep!" "And the voice went quiet. Haha. x*D

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It does seem like you were being called.

If the callings by the Djinn feel right to you, then I see no reason to not go ahead and bring the Djinn home!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
SkyRay
new here
new here

Adair Neera wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:22 am It does seem like you were being called.

If the callings by the Djinn feel right to you, then I see no reason to not go ahead and bring the Djinn home!
If that's the case, I'll take him home. But...the problem is Which djinn called me? Because I am interested in 2 of them but will choose only 1. x*D
Last edited by SkyRay on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:25 am
Adair Neera wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:22 am It does seem like you were being called.

If that's the case, I'll take him home. But...the problem is Which djinn called me? Because I am interested in 2 of them but will choose only 1. x*D
Try to read both of the listing descriptions, and choose which one you feel more drawn to, or which Djinn makes you feel like you need them in your life the most. It is normally the listing you keep going back to.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
SkyRay
new here
new here

Adair Neera wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:33 am
SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:25 am

Try to read both of the listing descriptions, and choose which one you feel more drawn to, or which Djinn makes you feel like you need them in your life the most. It is normally the listing you keep going back to.
Oh, thank you very much!! I knew right away who it was, thank you. /.\

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:37 am

Oh, thank you very much!! I knew right away who it was, thank you. /.\
You're very welcome! I'm so happy for you 8))

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:07 am hello :8)

hello

I have something to ask for your opinions on. Posted a thread on the topic of djinns. Yesterday morning, I spent the day looking at djinns in CH's shop and became interested in 2 djinns. When night fell...I was in a semi-asleep state. I heard a sound like a pounding or scratching? Or knock something and it's very loud. Where my computer is located There's my tarot card shelf there as well.

I hurriedly got up because I thought my mischievous cat might be having mischief nearby. But no...my cat is sleeping peacefully in the other direction.

If you ask me, am I afraid? I told you no ... because I was very sleepy, so I lay down and continued to sleep. And when I'm about to fall asleep I heard it again! I hurriedly went to look but didn't find anything unusual and I fell asleep. That sound occurred about 2-3 times? Because I was sleepy and thought, "Come on, I'm sleepy." And that sound I couldn't hear anymore.

To be honest, I didn't pay much attention until I suddenly thought about it. Is this a signal? But I don't want to think like that. And I'm trying to think if it could be some other sound or a mouse?

But there is another strange thing. That same night I had a dream that CH told me via email that They have been taken by someone... But when I woke up in the morning there was no email from CH...

What do you guys think this is? Am I imagining it? Or was it to get the Jinn's attention that I was spying on him through the CH shop?

If this is a demand for attention, it is a very aggressive demand. But if I might just imagine It was also funny because I was so sleepy that I accidentally said, "Come on, I'm going to sleep!" "And the voice went quiet. Haha. x*D
CH does not offer a visitation option, so they are not from one of the Djinns you are considering at the store. So, the Djinn can only come to you when they are bound, which happens when you get one of the listings and CH complete the binding process. Once that's done, which will be sometime from now, the Djinn can appear to you in their preferred ways.

Your subconscious mind may be driven by your worries about reliving negative experiences. That's why I want to explore your dream, as I believe it has significance.

Dreaming of receiving an email from CH about your Djinn (who hasn't been adopted yet) getting taken away could suggest a fear of losing the Djinn like your past experiences.

The absence of the expected email when you woke up might underscore an underlying anxiety about losing touch with reality or not being able to distinguish between dreams and reality.

If you were attempting to spy on the 2 Djinn listings, it could signify your attempt to comprehend or control an aspect of your life that you currently find intimidating or puzzling. I discovered that both aspects were accurate when it came to your genuine concern about Djinns being easy for beginners. Furthermore, since you only desire one spirit, you found yourself pondering over which one to select.

It's crucial, however, to remember that dreams are typically a reflection of subconscious thoughts and feelings, and not necessarily a reflection of future events or hidden realities.

TL;DR the sound you were listening to did not originate from either of the Djinns.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
SkyRay
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:18 pm
SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:07 am hello :8)

hello

CH does not offer a visitation option, so they are not from one of the Djinns you are considering at the store. So, the Djinn can only come to you when they are bound, which happens when you get one of the listings and CH complete the binding process. Once that's done, which will be sometime from now, the Djinn can appear to you in their preferred ways.

Your subconscious mind may be driven by your worries about reliving negative experiences. That's why I want to explore your dream, as I believe it has significance.

Dreaming of receiving an email from CH about your Djinn (who hasn't been adopted yet) getting taken away could suggest a fear of losing the Djinn like your past experiences.

The absence of the expected email when you woke up might underscore an underlying anxiety about losing touch with reality or not being able to distinguish between dreams and reality.

If you were attempting to spy on the 2 Djinn listings, it could signify your attempt to comprehend or control an aspect of your life that you currently find intimidating or puzzling. I discovered that both aspects were accurate when it came to your genuine concern about Djinns being easy for beginners. Furthermore, since you only desire one spirit, you found yourself pondering over which one to select.

It's crucial, however, to remember that dreams are typically a reflection of subconscious thoughts and feelings, and not necessarily a reflection of future events or hidden realities.

TL;DR the sound you were listening to did not originate from either of the Djinns.
Wow, thanks for your advice. and explain to me this aspect!! However, I have a djinn I'm interested in and I'm afraid of losing him like I did. Sometimes I worry too much about choosing my first spirit. Because having to choose, some people say, "You have to look at your readiness."
I took some time to read the information on one djinn.

And I swear I didn't look at the look CH gave. (I knew for a bit that the real Djinn was scary, but in my head I said (That's just the surface.) I looked at the information and felt as if he was really protecting me. And he looked stern and mature, like he was ready to teach me many things...

I can't get him out of my head. Even though his identity is Adeljinn, I was warned by Adeljinn that it might not be suitable for beginners... That makes me still unable to figure out what to do. Even though he's in my head :.?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:55 pm Wow, thanks for your advice. and explain to me this aspect!! However, I have a djinn I'm interested in and I'm afraid of losing him like I did. Sometimes I worry too much about choosing my first spirit. Because having to choose, some people say, "You have to look at your readiness."
I took some time to read the information on one djinn.

And I swear I didn't look at the look CH gave. (I knew for a bit that the real Djinn was scary, but in my head I said (That's just the surface.) I looked at the information and felt as if he was really protecting me. And he looked stern and mature, like he was ready to teach me many things...

I can't get him out of my head. Even though his identity is Adeljinn, I was warned by Adeljinn that it might not be suitable for beginners... That makes me still unable to figure out what to do. Even though he's in my head :.?
Certainly, as you embark on this incredible spiritual journey, it is clear that you have a strong affinity for the Adel Djinn. Without a doubt, now is the perfect time to embrace this opportunity. It's important to note that Adel Djinns possess diverse appearances beyond what is depicted in the listing image. Therefore, don't hesitate to specify your preference in the Note section if you desire someone resembling that particular image. Additionally, if you are a first-time buyer on CH, make sure to take advantage of the Penny Deal.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Apologies if I added to any confusion!

Tarvos is right, CH spirits don't make appearances until purchased.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”