acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

8>
There's little info about them in discussions. I'll share a bit about my Tielam friend and will have to add more later as the relationship progresses.

The first time I saw this listing I felt a strong pull but didn't purchase due to price. It was yankin hard but I declined.
A bit later an email notified me that this listing was significantly discounted, so I purchased it right away.

He is an absolute sweetheart.  He looks like silvery metal and has big black eyes. He's tiny, enough to fit comfortably in my arms, he's very wise and intelligent.  He came right in, sat down next to my arm on the bed and we began chatting away. 
One of the things I noticed immediately after he arrived , (other than his willingness to hug hug and hug some more) is his ability to engage and move the conversation along in interesting ways. Ever met a person who is skilled at making people they are talking to feel heard, important and respected? Just by the responses, body language and listening skills. His actions and energy emanate cooperation, love, happiness and knowledge.

He is going to bring his friends, of which he has many, and mentioned to be prepared to be hugged by them all because that's just the way it is. Lol  him and his friends love each other .  And they love love

He shared a lot about his world with me, the inner workings of his body, and some other fascinating things. 

He has also manifested as bursts/sparks of light, bright dots, and a humming vibration.
One of my friends texted me to come to my front door, and in her hands was a doll. It was a lifelike posable grey alien with big black eyes and large head . She  , excitedly said " I thought you'd like this" and gave it to me....It now sits on my bed and absolutely reminds me of him every time I see it.  I smile so big when I see it, because it feels just like him 😆

I will write more as we get to know each other. Currently I have 4 new companions I'm getting to know.

If you happen to be the keeper of a Tielam friend you are more than welcome to share here. I'd love to see more sharing and appreciation of these wonderful companions.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Sysygy How is it going with your Tielam?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Doing great, 😃👍 He's such a sweet one.
Did you get one?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

They sound wonderful... Little surprised such a violent planet comes such a loving people alot can be learned about that I think.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

No I haven't got one, @Sysygy as I only just find your thread yesterday. But I will check the shop tomorrow and see if I have a call or not yet.
Sysygy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:58 pm Doing great, 😃👍 He's such a sweet one.
Did you get one?

Return to “Living Entities”