Tips to overcome blockages would be appreciated

Gwinevere
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 200
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is the body politic in action. You are too sensitive, standing in defense of your kindred. However, my stating that the suggestions are within what I have already tried, is my way of filtering out what is irrelevant to me. Lighten up, dude! No insult is intended, only separating wheat from chaff.

Gwinevere
new here
new here

Read back and you will see, that I have said as well that V's suggestion to heal the inner child was acknowledged. You will also see that for years now I have taken a far lighter approach. Read the post, then you won't get so overheated. See the whole truth, not just what you want to see or expect to see.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:@ Hi, I am not exactly sure who did you meant this reply ... but I responded to your title of this thread ... "Tips to overcome blockages would be appreciated"... and therefore I gave my tip ... about sin Eater ... that is eats blockages and negativity away from your being ... Included a link in my first reply.

I do understand your frustration though with yourself .... I am sure you're figure it as you have the answers within.
Gwinevere wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:21 pm Read back and you will see, that I have said as well that V's suggestion to heal the inner child was acknowledged. You will also see that for years now I have taken a far lighter approach. Read the post, then you won't get so overheated. See the whole truth, not just what you want to see or expect to see.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Good discussion. Lets post answers and suggestions that could further help OP from now on.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I think this is a very good discussion, and I'm sure a lot of people have the same question. To make this thread a more concise read-through, why don't we consolidate the recommendations into a single list and perhaps Gwinevere can give some feedback on what they tried and what their results were, thus far?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Gwinevere
new here
new here

Thank you for the suggestion, Magnolia.

I do have gaps in my recall, as previously shown. With that said, I have tried:

Working with astral djinn
Creating an astral servitor family specifically to guide me
Creating a magickal/astral teacher to guide me
Surrounding myself with fairies to guide me
Asking relevant demons to guide me or possess me
Asking angels to possess me
Asking gods to possess me
Asking immortals to possess me
Spells and rites were done

and:

Following guidebooks and practices, including:
The Phase
Astral Dynamic
Journeys Out of the Body
Flying Without a Broom
The Astral Codex
Dreams and Astral Travel
The Astral Projection Guidebook
Astral Travel for Beginners

and:
Numerous meditations and guided meditations
Binaural beats
Hypnosis
Affirmations and mantras

And, I have had friends who are advanced astral travellers meet me and recount our journeys, and I only recall one. It lasted half a minute. Though I feel I know what made it work--that it was a daytime expedition, I never feel even slightly prone towards astral traveling in the daytime (because I am comfy in my schedule, hence, it would require a drastic lifestyle change). I get that I should. I had friends try to pull me out. I made an astral headband with copper and quartz. I have smoked and made tea and ointments of mugwort, catnip, kava, datura, wild asparagus, and artemesia. I have meditated with lapis, iolite, sodalite, purpurite, sugilite, and lepidolite. And with all of these, nothing but the occasional, fleeting peek. I was nearly murdered nearly 20 years ago, and it has put me into a bit of a depression. So, while I do spiritual work, I have had down times.

I do work to raise my vibration. However, that my awareness fell after the worst of my illness, is no surprise. And as a heads up, for the last few days I have focused on the knowing I will self-heal by thought alone, and I WILL heal everything.

Anyway, last night something interesting happened. I woke up in a hypnagogic state. Everything was grey and sparkly. I have never seen this specific view beforebut was aware of what it was. I closed my eyes as soon as I realized. I had a sentient understanding that I would learn a lesson. I saw two tennis balls. The smiling happy faces on them were design-styled circa '80s. They were bouncing around happily in every direction, and this lasted a few seconds and then they were gone. I woke up in the morning understanding that the visions (that I used to have often and nowadays seldom get) were astral travel. I sense that it was necessary to have this particular understanding and experience for my visions to return. I sense that for me, the simplest way to learn to astral project is to go in through visions I have while awake.

Thanks to everyone for allowing me to bounce this off of you and for participating.
Last edited by Gwinevere on Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gwinevere
new here
new here

Other things I tried that were recalled after posting: An Aleister Crowley method accompanied by some additional tips from Bill Heidrick. And following a program by Eric Koetting.

What I forgot to say when preparing my previous post, is that the primary reason all attempts yielded little to nothing, seemed to be that as I got more ill my awareness was diminishing. There is more I could say on this but it wouldn't serve the topic. Suffice it to say that there was awareness and communication, but it seemed they were saving their energy for something else. Oh yes, I just remembered now as well, that I channeled pages from Metatron. At the time they didn't achieve anything. I will look again tomorrow and see if they mean more today.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Gwinevere wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:14 pm [...]Thanks to everyone for allowing me to bounce this off of you and for participating.
You're welcome. I'm glad it seems to be improving for you. Good luck with it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Gwinevere
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:05 am
Gwinevere wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:14 pm [...]Thanks to everyone for allowing me to bounce this off of you and for participating.
You're welcome. I'm glad it seems to be improving for you. Good luck with it.
Thanks, Lewk.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

As Magnolia stated, lets have good discussions. Few posts were archived.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”