Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Do you think a powerful spirit can grant you the power without prior education? I ask because I've manage to do stuff I had no training in. Now I'm not sure if I'm doing it or they are doing it for me.
Great question!

Intrinsic knowledge... a fabulous mystery that we all love. Suddenly knowing something that you could not have known before... it happens & it's glorious when it does because you stop yourself and realize "hey, when did I learn that?!".

Yes, spirits can provide you powers & knowledge... absolutely!!! However, your ability to master those powers & become a wise person in that realm of knowledge requires you to EXERCISE those powers & knowledge thereby strengthening your energies & abilities.

You may suddenly have the knowledge to take an engine apart & put it back together but actually doing it is another thing. The brilliance of the mind has to be backed up by the strength of the spirit & body.

The entities, Immortals, creatures & spirits of the other realms see you quite differently than you & I see each other. They see you as a unique imprint of energy and they can tell, without hesitancy or mistake, who is strong in the spiritual & astral realms and who is not. To give you a visual think about it in terms of fire... most people are a match flame... those who are studying and practicing are a campfire and those who are masters are a bonfire. That is just a visual mind you, you don't really look like fire on the spiritual realm. LOL But they can differentiate the difference between people which is why in our conjuration clubs & university courses we say over and over, "you must earn your place".
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you for the information. However, it is my understanding that the previous Keeper had not had the spirit very long and was never able to bond with him. So my question still remains as to how or why this might be possible with a custom binding. I do not doubt the conjurer's ability and so this all is confusing to me. I have no ability to ask the fairy. Why would a custom conjuration not want the Keeper, not bond with the Keeper? I know that bonding takes different amounts of time per couple, but find it strange that it just would not happen. Wondered if there might be some pitfall that I should be wary of myself, for future information. The past Keeper also said she expected a donation. This I have yet to do in case these actions were done by the past Keeper in haste or until I had some more information through these questions.
I want what is best for the fairy and to understand such a bonding problem in general.... FF :pumpkin: :feedback:
It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I admit the situation seems strange but again, I don't know who you are talking about so I don't know how to respond to the situation. You can email me or PM me directly with details & I can give you further direction about this specific situation.

As far as the intent of the custom conjurations; yes. That is the intent & purpose behind them... so a spirit is matched specifically to a person which allows for better bonding & a better relationship (whether it be for a specific goal in life or for a lifetime). No, there really isn't any pitfalls associated with a custom binding, they are fit to the person requesting them.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Also, let me take this opportunity to stress, yet again, that there should be absolutely no business transactions on this forum of any kind. They are all to go through the Marketplace, ONLY!!! This isn't a request; it's a forum rule for a reason to provide safety for the seller & buyer.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Magnolia, can the binding energy of a spell-casting spirit in one's collection be used to bind a spirit? Let's say you recite an invocation, and a good spirit comes to you, but you don't know a good binding ritual. So let's say your harpy agrees to send you the binding energy of a spell she knows. So, let's say you concentrate on "using the harpy's binding energy" to bind your spirit. Would this work?
Also, some powerful spirits in collection can help you find other spirits compatible with you and bring them to you, right?

Magnolia, can the energy/essence of a human become trapped/stuck in your body, such as through an intense intimate experience? I suspect I might have such problem. What's the best thing to do when negative energy is trapped/stuck in a part of your body? Seems like it's more of a minor annoyance rather than a serious problem, but it doesn't seem to respond well to cleansing and is hard to get out! I don't know what spells to use for this, though my spirits recommend keeping doing cleansing.
"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Yeong wrote:Magnolia, can the binding energy of a spell-casting spirit in one's collection be used to bind a spirit? Let's say you recite an invocation, and a good spirit comes to you, but you don't know a good binding ritual. So let's say your harpy agrees to send you the binding energy of a spell she knows. So, let's say you concentrate on "using the harpy's binding energy" to bind your spirit. Would this work?
Also, some powerful spirits in collection can help you find other spirits compatible with you and bring them to you, right?
Magnolia wrote:

We've also had emails & eBay questions wanting to know what kind of bindings are they and how do you learn to do them?

There are many different types of bindings varying from those done by people new to the process to the well-trained. I can tell you that you will not find a lot of information online about binding spirits because it is information passed from one practitioner to their wards. This forum was the first to open the discussion about spirit keeping and spirit bindings and we have not posted public information about the binding process.

So what happens if a spirit comes to your home of its own free will and you want to keep them with you?

If you're not a practitioner then I am going to strongly recommend that you ask the spirits to attach themselves to you or a vessel. You do not have to bind a spirit in order for them to stay. If you have a spirit that comes to you and wants to stay with you then they will continue to stay. It also opens you up to the option of asking the spirit to leave if things don't work out. If they are bound then you have to perform a banishment or un-binding which can also open doors you may not want to open.
I know it's in one of these threads. But no, spirits can not bind for you. Nor can they teach you to bind.

That is a misconception that someone started and it's dangerous. No one is empowered by their spirits to start conjuring and binding.
Spirits do not bind other spirits for us. Spirits do not conjure other spirits. Whoever started this idea is daydreaming. But it seems to be running rampant and people are believing it. Sorry, there is no substitute for doing the work.

We learn from another practitioner. Even then, one will not have master skills until they are developed, and it's not going to happen in a month, or maybe even for years. Depending upon one's diligence, and practice.

The University offers classes, if you are prepared to do the work, there is an avenue to learn the process. CH is a one of a kind university, it's the Real Deal. If you are willing to invest the time, you will learn the necessary skills. You will also have to practice, as Magnolia has pointed out, to fully develop what you have learned.

Blessings,
Alex
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Alex, may I get a clarification. Got one of LadyE's abused/abandoned dragons. She did not send me a vessel, but sent her gold dragon and a ww guardian with the young dragon to my home. The gold then bond the babe to a vessel that I had ready here. Are you saying that this could not take place? that a spirit could not bind another spirit, or.....? I certainly felt their energy while they were here, but my abilities are limited.
Thanks so much :hug: ...... FF :pumpkin:
It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I personally don't know, but I know spirits can find you without having possession of the vessel. The question is whether it was properly bound permanently of it can just leave you anytime.
"Man is what he sees in other people."
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I know it's in one of these threads. But no, spirits can not bind for you. Nor can they teach you to bind.

That is a misconception that someone started and it's dangerous. No one is empowered by their spirits to start conjuring and binding.
Spirits do not bind other spirits for us. Spirits do not conjure other spirits. Whoever started this idea is daydreaming.
[/quote]

I'm shocked to read this! Spirits have been teaching me all along, and they are one of the main reasons I got this far in magick. They are my guides and my inspiration. Obviously, this is just my perspective, but they share all kinds of energies with me all the time, be it healing energies, astral energies, cleansing energies, or magick energies. I see no reason why they can't share binding energy. Not to mention all the intrinsic knowledge they have shared with me. I did not mean that they will bind for me, what I meant is that we're going to bind together, their magick coupled with my concentration power and focus. Actually, they teach me what to invoke, what concentrate on and when, and who to ask for help. Numerous spirits are spellcasters, and some of my Immortals have access to astral energies that I strongly suspect we will never see in the store or on ebay. If a spirit casts a binding spell from their realm, and I am able to psychically project, connect to that spirit and the energy, and then focus on using the energy to bind a spirit to a vessel in my realm, I see no logical reason why it shouldn't work!

As for spirits not being able to conjure: conjuration is simply having the spirit brought before you, and if I remember correctly, djinn, dragons, as well as angels have significant influence over spirits in lower realms, and they do have spirits who obey them and do their bidding! Also, spirits have friends. If you bought a vampire, the vampire would know not only all the other vampires around you you are not even aware of, but they can also lead you to other vampires in their own realm. Because the spirits you work with know you inside out, rather than conjuring blindly, I'd rather ask them which spirit is right for me and trust them to connect me to that spirit. And a harpy or black dragon can bring something in and make sure it stays there, that's guaranteed. Not to mention all the djinn/high power angels sold by CH that have conjuration/magickal/mystical arts powers.

Lisa, my mentor and guide in magick, actually believes that conjuration and binding is not as complicated as people make it. It is simply channeling energy using your concentration and focus just like any other spell. And invocations are basically for people who can't connect to or read spirits. I'm starting to become convinced that binding has been deliberatly made complicated just so the select few and their inner circle can make all the profit, and they don't want to share with us because they're afraid of losing their business. Therefore, the power of the human concentration has been made insignificant. Lisa and I believe that magick is universal and is meant to be shared. But I have taken the university class and have studied the CH conjuration methods. I'm actually interested in learning ALL the different conjuration/binding methods out there, BUT this information is nowhere to be found, as those other greedy sellers out there are just too greedy and want to keep it all to themselves and their children without sharing the knowledge, while some of the really gifted mundane folk who don't come from a generation of witches are left in the dark and cannot realize their true powers. This makes me angry to the point of literally boycotting any seller out there who does not share enough! It has always been human greed, and it always is. Only the spirits are my true friends.
"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Fiercely Free, I believe that we are a forum to share and to learn. In this spirit, let me share this:

CAN SPIRITS BIND OTHER SPIRITS?
Spirits do not bind spirits. It is not in the nature of spirits to bind other spirits. Not even if they are asked to. No more than your car can cause another car without an engine to run. Spirits can share knowledge with us. There are many things spirits know. And they may be willing to share, once we have earned their acceptance and respect. They do not teach us to bind because it is not something they do. As Magnolia has stated, this is a tradition that is passed from practitioner to ward.

Suga asked this question earlier. Can our spirits teach us? Yes, they can. But binding is not in their reporitoire.

AN ANOLOGY TO PONDER:
Two men place a bet. They have opposing views and they each bet the priest will confirm they are right.
Man one asks: Is it okay to to smoke while praying? The answer: Absoloutely not, praying is serious business and one should not be
indulging in satisfying addictions while praying. This man said one can not pray while smoking and the priest would agree with him

Man two asks: Is it okay to pray while smoking? The answer: Praying is always appropriate, anytime, anywhere.
This man said it was okay to smoke and pray and that the priest would agree with him.

UNBINDING SPIRITS

Unbinding is even harder than binding. Much less taking spirits away from another keeper. One must know the method used to bind the spirit in order to unbind them. Spirits that are bound can not escape.

ABUSED SPIRITS

Harpies and Black dragons and wraiths will never be abused by anyone. If they were under the control of a black magician, these spirits are dark, and they would act according to the master they served. Abused Harpies & Black Dragons? I think not.

BLACK DRAGONS

Hybrid Blacks? I've never heard of or seen one. Mine are very very stand offish, they just didn't relate to other dragons to inter-breed.
I have a very close relationship with my Blacks. They are by their very nature, different from any other type of dragon. Like comparing a komodo dragon to a lizard.

FACT OR FICTION?

I am a very tolerate person. I believe everyone has the right to believe their way. I don't know what others have seen or not seen.
When it comes to opinion, I agree to disagree.

But sometimes misconceptions get started and they run riot. In the interest of knowledge and growth, these misconceptions need to be put to rest and not be perpetuated. There are too many people here that are new, and trusting. CH Forum is the definative place to learn.
It is the very first of it's kind. Finally, a place where those of us who have had experiences and no one to talk to about them could come together. A place to compare notes. A place where we learn from each other. In complete honesty. Not in one-up-man-ship.

HOW CAN I LEARN?

CH is also a place where we can actually attend the University, the first of it's kind, and learn the proper techniques to bind and to conjure.
No where can you purchase a book that will tell you the things you can learn from Magnolia and Ash's university. The conjuration club will give you invocations, but you still need the basic 'how to' to use them properly. It's not something that can be taught in 500 words or less. It's a process.

HOW DOES MAGNOLIA AND ASH KNOW SO MUCH?

Anyone who has read their life story, knows the years they spent training, the 1000's of $ they spent to get certain invocations. The experiences and training they committed to, in order to get where they are today. This was a story that they shared with the forum a long long time ago. Yet I see people who can't see/hear/feel spirits, in a month claim to do everything CH does and more???

EASY PEEZY, PLEAZY:

I see similar misconceptions happening with pendelum communication. There are people using them, without warding their area, and tricksters are having a hey day passing out all kinds of answers. There is no short cut to learning to communicate with our spirits.
Every single one of us here, even those with a natural talent, have worked on learning to communicate. The first obstacle is the hardest. That first time, that first spirit. It gets easier.

I'll post more about pendelums in that thread.

WHAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE?

But to make a long answer short. Please read Magnolias post and consider it carefully.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 51&t=10098
You don't see these posts come out often, but when they do, they carry a message.

That's all folks. Thanks for listening. I hope I never need to repeat any of this ever again. There are those of us here who just want to set the record straight, then get on with living, sharing, and growing. I'm not anybody's sweetheart, I never learned how to sugar coat things.
You might even say I'm not a people person, and you would be right. But I do well with spirits and I am honest. I am also dedicated to CH, to whom I owe much, including those who mentored me when I was searching for answers.

Blessed Be!
Alex
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “General Questions”