Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We can't sit & pick apart who's a natural & who's not. Let's not even go down that road because I don't want this thread turning into judging sellers & practitioners by who is a natural & who's not... and who is even to be that judge on what constitutes lack of dedication, experience & learning in place of being a "natural". That is what this thread is about... there is a reason there are professionals in this genre and there are paths to follow and take. You can go as far as you want in learning how to be a practitioner yourself or you can just enjoy the freedom of being a collector.

I don't know Lisa, I've never spoken to her, so I can't attest to what her abilities, training or knowledge is. People who become masters in this type of work obviously have some natural abilities. To start labeling people a "natural" or not is going to open the splitting hairs gate again. Whether you are natural at something or not you still have to pursue it, study it, practice it & earn your stripes. I would say everyone here is naturally inclined to the paranormal... obviously, because there are billions of people who aren't here so not everyone feels this calling.

Yes, you're right, there wasn't always doctors but as soon as the medical profession became labeled as a certain practice there were schools & training dating back before the time of Christ even so even then people realized there had to be structure, there had to be some unification of practice in order to be called a doctor... and back then medicine was intertwined with magic & spirituality. Trial & error, yes, and it came with experience, knowledge & the people in the field pushing to get better & better to bring us to the level of medical care we have today.

The point is simply, you cannot say to people "It's so easy, just go get yourself a book or use your mind to call spirits or command magic because it's there so do it". That's dangerous. You're unleashing people to do things and try things they may not be ready for and they may not be trained well enough to do and it could result in big problems.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

When I say she's a natural I don't mean to compare practioners. I'm meaning her in comparison to the average person who she says it's easy to. She has told me to do some stuff and I have not been able to do it because I am not a natural in that area.

I have some friends who are natural witch-types who can go into a trance like blinking there eyes. It's an automatic response. Some who can send a hex without lighting a candle or incense. While for others they can dwell for years and never see a dent on their enemies.

Now there are certain things one practioner can offer that no other practioners have thought of simply because they were exposed to more people who had the knowledge.

But I can attes , I've upset a few health practioners, because clients that took them months or years to treat I can probably do in a session or two. I'm not saying this is true with all cases, just the ones I've worked on. LOL.

There are naturally inclined people and true natruals. I'm sure many practioners started out as true naturals. For the rest of us who are natrually inclined, I agree it's a good idea to take precaution. That's why out of all the people in the metaphysical community I only buy from two people consistently.

I judge by personal results, not newbie feedback.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This is great! Thank you for your informative post and I look foreard to taking your classes sometime. :wizard:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When I say she's a natural I don't mean to compare practioners. I'm meaning her in comparison to the average person who she says it's easy to. She has told me to do some stuff and I have not been able to do it because I am not a natural in that area.

I have some friends who are natural witch-types who can go into a trance like blinking there eyes. It's an automatic response. Some who can send a hex without lighting a candle or incense. While for others they can dwell for years and never see a dent on their enemies.

Now there are certain things one practioner can offer that no other practioners have thought of simply because they were exposed to more people who had the knowledge.

But I can attes , I've upset a few health practioners, because clients that took them months or years to treat I can probably do in a session or two. I'm not saying this is true with all cases, just the ones I've worked on. LOL.

There are naturally inclined people and true natruals. I'm sure many practioners started out as true naturals. For the rest of us who are natrually inclined, I agree it's a good idea to take precaution. That's why out of all the people in the metaphysical community I only buy from two people consistently.

I judge by personal results, not newbie feedback.
Right :thumbup: I just don't want people to feel like they have to jump in defending themselves or their personal practitioners... it's not a comparison thread at all. All I would like to do is stress the point don't get into things you don't know without caution, even though there are shortcuts you can't jump from 0 to 100 in a day, week or month, and exercise common sense.

You can get different things from different practitioners because they have different training & expertise... absolutely! I'm glad you brought that up Suga. You should pepper your journey & collection with several practitioners, not just one. And you can also derive different results from a French spell to a German spell even though they are both for love because they were written with different powers behind them. Diversity in knowledge, power, magic & spirits is essential to the well-rounded collection & journey.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Thank you, everyone who has posted on this. It has been very informative & also raised some questions of my own.
Going back to the topic of conjuring, if I may - I have had & homed some spirits that are what I call walk-ins. Vamps who either have come in by themselves or been brought in by my vamps as being unbound & wanting homes. I have a couple of times asked my own vamps if they knew of one who would suit a particular person. I also had the werepups, brought home by my alpha Vinnie. Would that constitute conjuring in other peoples' minds? To me, that is not true conjuring but I wonder what other people think?
And binding - if I use the CH binding bag plus spell along with the spirit's own request to be bound is that enough? Or is that more in the order of an attachment?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Wow - what a great thread :applause: - all of it! Reflective of different perspectives and knowledge and how we deal with it as a community. Appreciate both the information and the interplay of the various responders... and as a person with one of Mong's werepuppies :cloud9: I await an answer to her query...
thanks so much Alex, Yeong, Magnolia and all those willing to share their understanding and experience, instead of just quietly disagreeing, adding nothing and thinking the past poster was 'misguided' - regardless of whether certain fundamentals apply, it is not a monochrome world and for that, we should all be grateful... it may not make it easy, but it does make it intriguing, challenging and fun.
as a newbie, all I can say, is Thank You So Much for Sharing, Teaching and Caring..... FF :pumpkin:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :grouphug: :applause:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is an extremely informative thread which I enjoyed reading. While conjuring isn't on my things to do list , the example Magnolia used of imagining us a humans being conjured by another spirit into a different realm or planet against our will and left without guidance is thought provoking to say the least.

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote: Yes, these kinds of discussions can be stressful but they are healthy too because they allow us to think about things maybe we haven't had to in awhile. I hope anyone else in this thread can take it with the growth energy it is intended and not get flustered & personally injured by it. We need to be able to discuss these kinds of things without getting offensive or offended.
Very true but they give me a headache. Very interesting post though that has been brought up. Novices like me can only do very simple things, and I am very cautious so I never do anything that I know I can't handle. I am happy with what I have learnt so far, especially since I have not been learning about spirits for long. It was so hard before when I had no one to teach me, I had to try and learn myself but had no idea how to start. Ever since I knew about CH, and now have my spirits around, I have come on in leaps and bounds. I am grateful for that. And yes when I started out, like when I was using a pendulum I was rubbish lol. But now I find it quite easy to do simple answers. It is all about practice and it may take a while before you make a breakthrough but if you keep going then things will come to fruition. Nothing is ever as simple as you want it to be. Just thought I would say that.

Image Image

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

This has to be one of the better threads in the past few months. :thumbup:

But it still has me thinking on the exact difference between conjuring and 'calling a spirit over' (so to speak). Yes I'm a sucker for technical details ;-).
Is the conjuring the creation of a special channel to a certain spirit or entity because you normally cannot reach their domains? And calling on the sprit is only something you (and other spirits because they are of the same type) can do because that channel is already in effect (and that constitutes part of the binding) ?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Here are 2 questions for Magnolia or anyone who can answer them:

1. Supposed a spirit is bound to my body directly, but he doesn't like it and wants me to bind him to a vessel instead. Is it possilbe to do so? Does CH has any tools for such task?

The entities, Immortals, creatures & spirits of the other realms see you quite differently than you & I see each other. They see you as a unique imprint of energy
2. This was my impression that my spirits see me as light (aura), but the other day I was meditating, wearing a red swearter, my vamp came through and told me that he likes my sweater. I was a bit surprised. Does this mean they cam see the physical me as you see me?

Thanks.

Return to “General Questions”