venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

magiclover wrote:Here are 2 questions for Magnolia or anyone who can answer them:

1. Supposed a spirit is bound to my body directly, but he doesn't like it and wants me to bind him to a vessel instead. Is it possible to do so? Does CH has any tools for such task?
May I assume this is a hypothetical question? I don't see spirits changing their minds and that being bound to a person or a vessel would really be an issue to them. If you want to have a spirit unbound from you, you will have to contact Magnolia directly. Unbinding, even more so than binding, is a very tricky thing to do and is best done by the one who originally did the binding.
The entities, Immortals, creatures & spirits of the other realms see you quite differently than you & I see each other. They see you as a unique imprint of energy
This is true 100% of the time.
magiclover wrote:2. This was my impression that my spirits see me as light (aura), but the other day I was meditating, wearing a red swearter, my vamp came through and told me that he likes my sweater. I was a bit surprised. Does this mean they cam see the physical me as you see me?
However, some of our spirits, especially ones we have a one on one relationship with, may have the ability to recognize such things (in addition to seeing us as energy) . They are not blind to the physical plane, but they do see things differently. Depending upon the spirit, and how closely they relate to our realm, will determine how they 'see' things here. We know dogs and cats see, but they don't see things the same way we do. :) Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, Alex, :wave: , I hope you had a very merry Christmas,,

1. What I want to do is transfer a spirit that is bound to me directly back into a vessel, mostly because I prefer having a phsyical vessel to hold and look at. Do you think I can do this myself? CH has an item called "transmute bag", is that what I should use?

2. Once I asked my vamps if they can see the physical me and they answered "Sure",,,, but my vamps like to joke around with me alot (they think I am cute when I am confused), so I am not sure what they mean by that,, :problem: :think: ???

Thanks.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

1. What I want to do is transfer a spirit that is bound to me directly back into a vessel, mostly because I prefer having a phsyical vessel to hold and look at. Do you think I can do this myself? CH has an item called "transmute bag", is that what I should use?
Yes, if you want to move a spirit from yourself to a vessel you would want to use the Transmute bag.
2. Once I asked my vamps if they can see the physical me and they answered "Sure",,,, but my vamps like to joke around with me alot (they think I am cute when I am confused), so I am not sure what they mean by that,, ???
Spirits & other entities can see you in many impressions and we aren't exactly sure how many different variations they are capable of seeing... and likely it also varies by entity. They can see you as yourself however their preferred method of viewing is a method of viewing our energy which is unique to each of us just like our fingerprints.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

But it still has me thinking on the exact difference between conjuring and 'calling a spirit over' (so to speak). Yes I'm a sucker for technical details .
Is the conjuring the creation of a special channel to a certain spirit or entity because you normally cannot reach their domains? And calling on the sprit is only something you (and other spirits because they are of the same type) can do because that channel is already in effect (and that constitutes part of the binding) ?
A conjure means you are purposefully requesting the presence of a spirit for an effort. When I conjure a spirit it is for the express purpose of that spirit participating in something be it as simple as a conversation or for binding, etc. Conjurations are written expressly for specific efforts be it a specific type of spirit or entity or a general race of an entity. They are devised in general, for White Arts, for Dark Arts, in protected channels, unprotected channels, etc. However, the purpose of a conjuration is so you know EXACTLY what is coming to you and THEY know EXACTLY WHY you are requesting their presence. It is a method of clear communication... you saying "I want X to come here" and "X" knows from the conjuration why they are being asked to come.

Just talking to the spirit world in general and inviting spirits to come to you or having your spirits bring other spirits into your home is less a method of communication and more a method of socializing. There is no clear direction or method in scrutinizing who is going to come, why they are coming, and what their origin is. There are more specific ways of inviting spirits socially but conjuration should be used if you have a reason for bringing them into your home other than socializing.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
technowiz
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
Zodiac:

I agree with magnolia on this one, conjure don't call or have another spirit just bring any spirit to you if you have a job for it, you never know what you will end up with and it might not be a very nice house guest. take precautions and think before you act. Everything has a consequence, best to be prepared.

I don't know if you would really want to have a lot of my experiences. I don't really want to have a lot of my experiences.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

This is an informative thread!
I think everyone has their own talents,but e can also learn from each other :thumbup:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I have a technical question regarding binding and attachment. A keeper has a spirit from CH that's bound to a vessel and bridged to them. In fifty years, the keeper passes away. From what I understand, this releases the spirit.

But then what would be the relationship between the spirit and the vessel? Would the spirit remain attached, if not bound?

Thanks. :D

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
aboveearth420
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: K-Jest

Hey Magnolia, i got my first spirit, Werewolf, from the ebay site, it says that the vessel is "spirited" by this entity and then down in the listing it says, he is attached to the glass bottle as well. This is the same WW i have emailed you and Princess about. So, what should i be thinking? lol If he is just attached to the vessel, then he can stay or go?, i know he is supposed to be bridged to me and the vessel, but still after reading about the difference between bind vs attach, i am confused as ever. I have no idea if he's here or decided to go "wolfin" somewhere else. I posted about an experience with him, a week or so ago, but nothing since. I'm not sure what to think. I guess i need to know if he is here or not, wants to stay,etc. This whole binding/ attachment thing is very confusing, i looked back at his listing and saw the word "attached" then remembered seeing this thread, now that i read it, i have no clue what to think or do.

I'm not really an actor, i just play one on TV. .

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddlin kids!

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade and ask for Vodka!!!

Nominated! SAG Member "The obstacle is the path"

"They ALL float down here"---Pennywise

I went to the crossroads with a fiddle, and came back with an Orchestra!---AboveEarth420
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YOURS IS A BINDING, NOT AN ATTACHMENT. WE DO NOT SELL ATTACHED SPIRITS BECAUSE THEY CAN OCCUR NATURALLY BY YOUR OWN MEANS OF ASKING AN UNBOUND OR SUMMONED SPIRIT TO STAY.

SINCE YOU WERE THOUGHTFUL OF YOUR DOG'S REACTION TO INTRODUCING A WW INTO THE MIX IT IS LIKELY HE'S GOING BACK & FORTH BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU IN TERMS OF COMPANIONSHIP.

GLAD YOU ASKED THOUGH, IF YOU'RE EVER CONFUSED ASKING IS FAR BETTER THAN WONDERING.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

aboveearth - werewolves and other canine type spirits get along fabulously with our living canine friends and you will come to know when they are interacting with your dog. my girls tend to fix their eyes on certain areas in the room and will "follow" the unseen spirit around including taking part in a game of "chase" where they are the chasers and then the ones being chased. i look forward to reading more of your experiences!

spirit binding vs spirit attachment can be easily confused especially when you are new to the journey and/or do not have any training in the magickal airts. spirits can temporarily and of their own wishing attach to a vessel that is attractive to them. a conjurer/practitioner seller doesn't deal with spirit attachments because they are capable of binding spirits with their approval to items (that meet their approval and we are told when it doesn't, lol) for the customers because this is a permanent binding. i think the easiest way to remember the difference between binding and attachment is that binding is done with intent and purpose by a conjurer/practitioner skilled in the field and an attachment is a temporary binding where the spirit simply houses/attaches themselves to a vessel but can move to another vessel at will. hope this helps. :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “General Questions”