This is so crazy Update Psychologist That Influence My Djinn

ellezoM
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

This is so crazy Update Psychologist That Influence My Djinn

This is the continuation from a conversation in the Djinn section concerning a Human Spirit unfliencing my Djinns - She is in need of a new home.

Original Post In Djinn Section
Djinn following advice of one of my Human Spirit - Question

This is one of the craziest and odd occurrences. The original owner of the Nurse/Psychologist is my Mentor. I was expecting a female Djinn, which she did arrive. But what else was in the package was totally unexpected. I'm just going to cut and paste what I wrote in the Seller Announcement section to save time on writing it all out. I really hope someone who is experienced in dealing with human spirits gets her. I'm thinking maybe I need to add this to that section, since this is such a unique set. I have never encountered or heard of such. I hope the owner of Creepy Hollow doesn't mind, but I want her to find a good home with the right person. Bidding is still below $11.00, which is good since money is not the goal. Plus being after Christmas I know money is tight for some people.

Update Pendant+Earrings Female Spirit WII Nurse Psychologist

Today I received a package with another item I was expecting and a note inside. When I read the note I was shocked and then I just burst out laughing, ROFL! That the first owner found the Psychologist pair of earrings and had included them to be shipped to me as well. I guess it was meant to be, the universe worked it out some way that the complete set would be together and now can be passed on as one.
“Maybe these will help to bring her spirit forward more and put her at ease to communicate.”
So I will be including her earrings as well with the pendant. The earrings (screw on type) match the pendant and I forgot to mention. That all these items belonged to this spirit before she passed. To my best understand she is attached to these items because they were a gift from her husband that died in the Korean War. This is a very unique set I must say.

Previous Announcement
This Spirit is in need of a loving home. It is my hope that someone her will purchase her so she will be in a true collectors care and not treated as a novelty item. The pendant she is in is vintage and 925 chain included. I did not list this in my auction, but I paid $150 for her but I am listing her starting at $9.99 because the money is not important, whats important to me is that she finds someone that will love her. I've included in her detail what I know about her and previous owners what they said about her.

Margaret Description - Ebay

Photo Of Pendant

Return to “Human”