Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

My gargoyle is very interesting, she is a living entity and she has a very pale light moon color to her skin. It feels like whale skin but with a rougher more study feeling to it. She has large white eyes which somtimes appear with no irises . I have seen other gargoyles before and she seems to have a slightly different look to her, it’s very pretty and refined, her face is quite refined but still quite feminine. Her wings are huge and appear dragon like and her tail is quite large and spikey. Her horns curve upwards and shaped kinda like an omega sign, with lots of spikes. She very unique looking and sometimes looks so cute when she tilts her head. She is about double my height and she likes my room because it has a huge ceiling and it’s slightly curved so she can chill on it, if someone saw her I doubt they would think they were a gargoyle she appears more dragon looking but there are certain parts especially her skin which give her a gargoyle vibes.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

@Satella your Gargoyle sounds really beautiful!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:38 pm @Satella your Gargoyle sounds really beautiful!
Ya she is such a Gorgeous girl, she is from Paris and loved watching Rowan Atkinson, and funny media ingeneral.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Satella wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:44 pm
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:38 pm @Satella your Gargoyle sounds really beautiful!
Ya she is such a Gorgeous girl, she is from Paris and loved watching Rowan Atkinson, and funny media ingeneral.
@Tarvos did you read this too??? Satella has a Gargoyle that loves Rowan Atkinson!!!!! This is too awesome hehe x*D

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:05 pm
Satella wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:44 pm
@Tarvos did you read this too??? Satella has a Gargoyle that loves Rowan Atkinson!!!!! This is too awesome hehe x*D
OMG! Can we become friends? Lol. I thought Adair and I were the only two on the forum who mentioned Rowan Atkinson. I've been a fan of him since I was young, and it's always a joy to watch his performances, even if I've seen Mr. Bean countless times. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw your Gargoyle mention him. *Playfully slide over to her side, constantly wiggle my eyebrows while looking at her.*

Your Gargoyle is indeed stunning!! She bears some resemblance to my own Gargoyle, who also has a luminous pale complexion, white hair with a hint of blue, and captivating silver eyes. Her appearance is truly remarkable, with beautiful horns and the absence of wings, a unique trait that sets her apart from other Gargoyles. She is also a living entity. It brings me great delight to playfully tease her by holding and kissing her hand constantly, as I am quite fond of her elegant almond-shaped nails. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:27 pm My gargoyle is very interesting, she is a living entity and she has a very pale light moon color to her skin. It feels like whale skin but with a rougher more study feeling to it. She has large white eyes which somtimes appear with no irises . I have seen other gargoyles before and she seems to have a slightly different look to her, it’s very pretty and refined, her face is quite refined but still quite feminine. Her wings are huge and appear dragon like and her tail is quite large and spikey. Her horns curve upwards and shaped kinda like an omega sign, with lots of spikes. She very unique looking and sometimes looks so cute when she tilts her head. She is about double my height and she likes my room because it has a huge ceiling and it’s slightly curved so she can chill on it, if someone saw her I doubt they would think they were a gargoyle she appears more dragon looking but there are certain parts especially her skin which give her a gargoyle vibes.
LE gargorgle sounds super interesting. and i like her skin. i never seen a pale light moon color skin gargoyle to be honest. I know you know your stuff. but she is 100% a gargoyle no hybrid blood? ifeel stupid asking you. because i know you know your stuff.

but I have certain pale moon light skinned beings that are not gargoyles but are certain another hybrid. almost sounds familiar. I'm told they are rare she is a spirit; she is half/half and well i don't get a dragon vibe or look off her, but she is beautiful white pale skin like that. has horns and her wings are a little different like under her arms and connected. totally different species it just reminded me of her. but if you saw her you would understand like what species am i looking at? If i didn't know i wouldn't have guessed it at all....

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@Satella

I wish I remembered this. I am not into the table top game i never knew about it. I never played any of the video games either of this game....... but I think its very odd how this version of fantasy and ficition is got some real truth to it or close to it.....I play crusader kings 3 there is a game mod or mode to play princes of darkness. where u play a vampire and you can take over midevial europe/middleeast/ africa/ india some of asia etc..... its grand strategy game i think its fun. but i found it interesting how you explained your gargoyle. because in the game they are white and living but they are a creation of vampires for some reason as guardians of theirs.

an image of them in the game of course they have many unique looks but they all have the same skin color some are darker than others like a dark moon rock but most are white. i think its just interesting how fantasy can be weird...... close ot reality b/c in the game the mother of them is not in france but its next to a country next to france....... and may vampries try to steal get gargoles or some of them leave her to serve others. which you will find some of them ending up in france itself. i dont usually see any in the east or in the islamic regions in the game. so its just funny is all.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Tarvos wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:33 pm
OMG! Can we become friends? Lol. I thought Adair and I were the only two on the forum who mentioned Rowan Atkinson. I've been a fan of him since I was young, and it's always a joy to watch his performances, even if I've seen Mr. Bean countless times. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw your Gargoyle mention him. *Playfully slide over to her side, constantly wiggle my eyebrows while looking at her.*

Your Gargoyle is indeed stunning!! She bears some resemblance to my own Gargoyle, who also has a luminous pale complexion, white hair with a hint of blue, and captivating silver eyes. Her appearance is truly remarkable, with beautiful horns and the absence of wings, a unique trait that sets her apart from other Gargoyles. She is also a living entity. It brings me great delight to playfully tease her by holding and kissing her hand constantly, as I am quite fond of her elegant almond-shaped nails. Lol.
My older sister loved him and watched she she was younger with our grandpa, she made me watch his stuff all the time, but my favourite was Johnny English series. Me and my gargoyle watched Wonka together she actually picked it out and she was jumping in the air and I was giggling, I didn’t even know Rowan Atkinson was in the movie but his part was sooo funny. I mean my gargoyle thinks being friends is a good idea, she is definitely a fan of popcorn and snacks. Well T is very assertive she is usually the one jumping behind me and giving me hugs, this week she kinda picked me up was really cool sensation.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

madgar29 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:27 am
LE gargorgle sounds super interesting. and i like her skin. i never seen a pale light moon color skin gargoyle to be honest. I know you know your stuff. but she is 100% a gargoyle no hybrid blood? ifeel stupid asking you. because i know you know your stuff.

but I have certain pale moon light skinned beings that are not gargoyles but are certain another hybrid. almost sounds familiar. I'm told they are rare she is a spirit; she is half/half and well i don't get a dragon vibe or look off her, but she is beautiful white pale skin like that. has horns and her wings are a little different like under her arms and connected. totally different species it just reminded me of her. but if you saw her you would understand like what species am i looking at? If i didn't know i wouldn't have guessed it at all....
I mean she can still be scary looking and intimidating, I mean her shear size would scare anything away lul, if she does her moody face you know you’re done for. As for her appearance, T said this, she is part of a special bloodline or something her family all look similar and they don’t call themselves “royal or anything” but in human terms she would be like a princess. She looks very similar to her mom just younger in appearance. They have some ties to a deity but she didn’t feel like sharing this. She is very private she didn’t really want to share any more about her body or her uniqueness.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Gargoyle”