ryknowrage
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi,

Has anybody here ever seen their Gargoyle's full form before?
I'm curious b/c I've read that they can look a bit scary. Personally, I'm still bonding with my female sweetheart Gargoyle and she hasn't visually manifested to me yet but that's okay b/c when the time is right I'll be ready. Now, no matter what she may look like I'll still love her the same, it's just I'm wondering if they actually look like they depict in statues on buildings.

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nope!
At least I wouldn't say so, unless they are angry or.. something in that line.

I would say the statues are very accurate in many ways.. but sometimes more of a... wolf-like-ish.

But no I wouldn't say they are scary..

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Gargoyles were some of the original protective spirits. Their appearance was said to scare off evil spirits.
However, with any of your spirits, you may request that they appear in a form that is not frightening to you.
All you have to do is ask. They all have the ability to tone it down.

I prefer to see my spirits in the form they feel most comfortable with and have learned to love them just as they are. :)

Don't worry, in time nothing will surprise you. Look back at your classic fairy tales, (beauty and the beast). Think of him
as your beast, and know he has a heart of gold.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Trillia
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:Gargoyles were some of the original protective spirits. Their appearance was said to scare off evil spirits.
However, with any of your spirits, you may request that they appear in a form that is not frightening to you.
All you have to do is ask. They all have the ability to tone it down.

I prefer to see my spirits in the form they feel most comfortable with and have learned to love them just as they are. :)

Don't worry, in time nothing will surprise you. Look back at your classic fairy tales, (beauty and the beast). Think of him
as your beast, and know he has a heart of gold.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

I have many spirits, one of which is a Gargoyle. I have not bonded with any. Partly my fault. I admit I am lazy. Actually it may be worse than that. I have lost all desire to do anything, but I want so much to contact my spirits. I have always loved Gargoyles ever since Goliath on the Gargoyles cartoon. Can you give suggestions on what to do to connect with them?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Trillia wrote:I have many spirits, one of which is a Gargoyle. I have not bonded with any. Partly my fault. I admit I am lazy. Actually it may be worse than that. I have lost all desire to do anything, but I want so much to contact my spirits. I have always loved Gargoyles ever since Goliath on the Gargoyles cartoon. Can you give suggestions on what to do to connect with them?
Hi Trillia :wave:
Search the Forum -there are lots of posts on how to connect with your spirits in general, and some on gargoyles in particular.
And as for being lazy..-I know that, I tend to be the same..- BUT: I do my best to overcome this flaw, not only to get things done in my life, but more to be able to connect better to my spirits !
Be aware -They are watching us. All the time...-24/7 !
So if I would be a spirit..-well, I wouldn't show much interest in someone who is not willing to do the best in overcoming his/her weak spots..! Why would I want a close bond to someone who isn't trying to master him/herself first ?!!
I think, we humans have to work on ourselves first, before we can earn the respect of our spirits. I'm not saying, they won't help us !! They gladly offer help, when asked to..-But they are not stupid.They know exactly the difference between helping someone, and doing the work for him/her all alone ! :lildevil: :silly:
So pull yourself up, look around for things to appreciate in your life, and give them your undivided attention.Try this for a while, and you will get positive results -guaranteed! Smile at the world, and soon (not instantly, but soon!) the world will smile back at you.
You are never a victim, you can always choose HOW to look at things! Remember when you were little, you sure had interest in life then! Make an effort to dig up this eagerness in learning, growing, and change your life to the better ! It's there, somewhere inside of you, you might have lost track of it, but it's still there. Don't loose patience with yourself, take little baby-steps, and take your time.
Your spirits will be very happy when they notice the change in your behavior (that you're not giving up, no matter what !)
You start first - and then they will help you - count on that ! ;)

I'm not talking in platitudes..-I know exactly, what I'm talking about - I had to deal with the same issues..-But it worked for me-(and still does) and it can work for you too ! :hug:

Greetings,Tasha
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

:thumbup: :applause: that is an excellent reply cell! you are also completely right in that our spirits know the difference between assisting us with tasks over us trying to have them do everything for us. we gain the respect and trust of the spirits who choose us quicker if we have at least a basic foundation of knowledge in that area which we are asking for their help and guidance since it shows the spirits that we want to be able to do the work for ourselves but we just need that extra help right now. once we show we are capable, they begin to offer us more advanced insights into what we're doing and urge us to go further with our "education".

alex, as always, great information and help! i tend to be like you and have my spirits show themselves to me in the form they feel most comfortable with and at times i will have them show me their true identity, as well as what they appear like to someone wishing harm to me. when we know what they are fully capable of doing, then we can appreciate them more - at least how i see it. :)

trillia, my gargoyles have always shown themselves to me as themselves because they felt like i could handle it. my first gargoyle is actually an unbound spirit who arrived on my deck when a neighbor was stalking me and standing in between the trees and my deck taking photos with his cellphone. "gargy" immediately showed me how he planned to show himself to this neighbor to get him to "back off and stop" and it was frightening to me at first - now i'm used to my gargoyles' appearances and it's nothing after what i've seen since, lol. want to see something really scary? think of a really pissed off chupacabra in full rage towards someone being nasty to their keeper. ;) now that is not a pretty sight at all! as alex suggested, ask them to show themselves to you in a form that won't frighten you until you are ready to take that step and ask them to let you see them in their true form. hope this helps, arsine. :thumbup: :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

I agree with MLW
The actually look like the statues, what you would imagine them to look like
That is how I see them.
Also, agree with Alex, tell them to show themselves to you in a way that does not scare you.
I do that, always works for me :thumbup:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Trillia
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks Cell28 or is it Tasha my friend? You made a lot of sense about them not wanting to do anything if they are ignored or even helping us do what we should do our self. I am trying harder to move toward talking with them. I have so many, do you think the others might be mad if I took just one for about 30 days to try and bond, then after that pick another? I don't want them hating me and wanting to leave. UGH!!!

Thanks for the advice. I needed it.

Trillia
Last edited by Trillia on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trillia
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for your advice too. My ears and heart are open and will take what advice those would like to give. Honestly I don't think I would be afraid of his true form. Just so he isn't getting ready to bite my head off I'll be fine. I don't scare easily. I think I will meditate on one of my many spirits and choose one to spend some time with alone for awhile. Hopefully things will start to happen and I can choose another to bond with.

Thanks All,
Trillia

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Hi Trillia :hug:
My RL name is Tasha, Cell28 is just my forum name ;)
I think it to be a good idea, taking extra time for bonding with a particular spirit, while also talking with your other spirits like in a group meeting. That's the way I'm handling it ;) Atm there are 7 spirits, which I have knowledge of their name and some details (that's those I purchased) -I know there are others visiting, since I allowed my spirits to bring their friends with them, whenever they want to. But up to now I didn't question, who they are. As long as all get along well with each other, it's fine ;)
Currently my dragon is the only spirit, whose vessel is with me, and I'm wearing it 24/7 - He's lucky, for we had those 30 days for quiet bonding. And since he is very first spirit he will always have a special position among all other spirits, my "first man of confidence" so to speak :hug:
The spirits, whose vessels have yet to arrive, yet made their appearance when I downloaded theit .txt file, or called them by name. So their vessels are secondary to me (-not to them, I bet. lol ).
I've integrated all of my spirits in my daily life belongings (I usually talk to them in my mind, and sometimes loud too) and whenever I intend to purchase another spirit, the whole group has to yield asset or I wouldn't order this spirit.(plus I ask the possible newcomer to check , if my group would meet his/her approval as well ;) )
So, to me all this feels like kind of a moderate bonding already ;) And when their vessels finally arrive, I will take some extra time for each of them, every single day. I don't want to have some of them waiting for months till it's their turn.It just doesn't feel good to me..-but I don't have lots of spirits, like you do, so I know this is a way more easy task to accomplish.(Still I wonder, how you managed to slide into the situation of having to bond to lots of your spirits now. Did you get them in bunches at sales, and then forgot about them ?? :eh: I refuse to believe this, it just can't be..)
So, in your case -maybe you can go for some type group bonding..- like one day is the Fae's turn, next day the Djinn's, and so on. And maybe you find the time to talk to each of them for a few minutes, that day. (hopefully you don't have like 25 Djinns, for that would take looong then ..-lol)
I'm sure your spirits already know about your worries, and they understand they will have to lower their personal standards a bit, so that everyone can be happy. :flower:

Dear Trillia, I hope your bonding sessions will be a success.... :fingercross:
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Gargoyle”