Volkh offerings

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Asked by otomoman

Anybody know?

------------------------------

umbrea Replies with:

HI Otomoman,
My son has had a Volkh for about a month now and has been experimenting with offerings. Since the Volkh is Russian in origin, he tried vodka and got very good results. He also got visual results from gingerbread. I think that it's the combination of spicy and sweet that was the appeal. Smouldering amber resin seemed to appeal to it as well.
He's just trying different varieties of Russian foods/beverages. Hope this helps.
Umbrea

-------------------------------

otomoman Replied with:

I got mine from another seller a long time ago, since magnolia is the only other one I've seen offering them I figure he/she got it from magnolia on the first place.

I don't know it's level of strenght, I don't think he is 5, I haven't made contact with him, yet I can feel his presence.

to round that little story, yes, you have been a *big* help!!

-----------------------------------

umbrea Replied with:

otomoman-
My son's is only a level 3 but he works with it everyday and it is becoming stronger. I honestly don't think that it really matters what level it is because like I told him, the more that you work with it, the stronger your link will be.

I was talking with my son about the Volkh and we were wondering about it's fondness for Gingerbread and I started thinking that I always add extra spices , so everyday he has been experimenting with different spices and thought that you might want to do the same, so far his best results have been with whole cloves.

Just a suggestion that's helping him a lot and hopefully will you too.
Brightest Blessings, Umbrea

-----------------------

otomoman Replied with:

cloves? whole? really?

wow, would have never crossed my mind, will try and tell you how it goes!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”