Twilight Storm
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow, I'm not 100% certain this is the right forum but it seems like it - created just as I was about to post this in General Discussion...

I would like to open a discussion for anybody who has the Veil of Enruit piece, so that we can try to investigate how best to use it and share experiences.

I intend to start next week as I am surprised at how attracted I am to something I know nothing about (and can find nothing about elsewhere).

If you have this I would very much like to talk to you! (And if this should be elsewhere, mods feel free to move it LOL.)

Twilight Storm
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I did my first session with this piece today and would definitely encourage others to do the same!

I was intially shown a forest, which I stayed in for the rest of the session. During this time I asked lots of questions about Enruit and was told that they were trying to create a society which excelled at magic so that everybody could have it 'inbuilt' (a bit like the skill of language has now become built into our brains). They said that they were disappointed that the abilities had become so 'lost' and they were very happy to see people trying to reconnect with them; they really enjoy seeing people successful in using the skills they were trying so hard to promote.

I was told that they could help with anything and would be happy to do so, whether it was helping to meditate, sleep, and perform magic. They said that they had 'discovered the secrets' of complete calm and gave me a taster of what that was like, which was amazing. I found it incredibly easy to go into meditation and didn't feel at all distracted by outside noises or internal dialogue and I felt that I should use the piece in meditation to achieve a far greater effect than normal (which is great for me as I am rubbish at it!). I asked how long I should connect for and they said that 20 minutes would be more than enough for the work to be done.

I was having trouble seeing images but they told me that I was primarily clairsentient rather than clairvoyant and thus I should make the most of the feelings I was getting rather than worrying about trying to see what Enruit actually looked like.

I asked if I could report all this back and they said that I could, and that they would be very pleased to see others. They said that people don't really understand what to do with the piece and therefore they don't bother, but that all they needed to do was ask to make the connection.

Really fascinating first experince - it sounds like this could be exactly what I've needed.

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

Awesome! Now I know I want to get that piece!!!! :wizard:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Twilight Storm
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I thought I would add some extra observations as a number of people are interested in this.

I'm amazed at how easy I have found the piece to work with - it is pretty much an instant connection, like just opening a door. I've found I can use it for all kinds of purposes, from basic meditation through to enhancing other spells through to asking for advice. With the latter, I just ask and it's there - sometimes a feeling, but more often words forming in my head or coming through in my own voice.

I haven't identified any specific individuals I might be connecting to yet, but intend to use my psychic message board to do so. I get the impression that I could get to know the whole place if I really wanted!

When this piece came in one of my mystery pouches I will honestly admit that I looked at it and wondered what on earth I could possibly use it for, but it's actually been the easiest and most useful piece I've had so far!

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Nice report, this is starting to pique my interest too now :thumbup:.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

:wave: I have been looking at The Veil of Enruit for awhile and put it on layaway yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a sense of something but I tend to be a bit dense with just about everything- spirits and :ohcrap: enchanted items, but I know it's just a matter of time. Most of my experiences so far happen in dreams.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well I got my Veil of Enruit the other day, and have to say the the vessel is just as if not more beautiful in person than the picture. I also got the Tablet of Destiny as a "grab a goody" bag so I'm very excited about both items :flower:

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Where is this piece i cant seem to locate it

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I know I am about to resurrect an old thread. I found this and it was out of stock so i added it to my notification when back in stock list and then completely forgot about doing that. I placed the order a few months later as soon as I got the notification. Well, it just arrived and I don't have time to truly put it to test, but, I did slip it on my finger and got a surge of power.. So now I look forward to trying this one.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Bump - any more experiences with this piece?

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”