ROCK 'N' ROLL GONE SOUR, JIM MORRISON MYSTERY

cat noir
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Gnaghi wrote:To Jim, the sixteenth incarnation of Dionysus
:hug:
Gnaghi
Dionysus ruled the 60's, early 70's. Jim was but one of the brilliant, but self-consuming, stars that burned brightly in that tumultuous night. Reports of his death conflict. Like Kennedy, we will probably never know the truth. Time has passed for better and worse. But can Jim forget? An interesting ghost photo: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/pop-culture/41523

Gnaghi
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeah I have that biography you mentioned Maythen, I also got into his poetry and I really enjoy his spoken word album American Prayer, based off his poems of course, I think it may have been released posthumously. Jim was deep into Nietzsche too, whom I love, even though its a total cliche, college student and all.

Anyway, Morrison definitely had a big impact on my life.

To The Lizard King In Us All,
Gnaghi

Gna
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Cat, thanks for sharing the photo, absoloutely amazing !!!

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
ravenspiritdancer64
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf/werebear
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Spiritdancer
Zodiac:

There is a theory that Jim Morrison was brought to the same crossroads that Robert Johnson went to gain his musical talent. For those who don't know, it was told that Robert Johnson was a horrible musician, but he wanted to be famous so he went to a crossroads known as The Devils Crossroads, located in Mississippi, and made a deal with the devil (personally I think it was not the devil but Papa Legba) to become a famous musician. They say that overnight he became a stellar guitar player and he was famous...at least for a little while. He died at the age of 27 and was supposedly the first of the infamous "27 Club". It is said that several musicians have gone to the crossroads, Morrison included, and have died at the age of 27. Like Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, and Kurt Cobain.

"It's ok to talk to yourself. It's even ok to argue with yourself, but, if you argue with yourself and you lose, you are in trouble."

4 Spirit so far: "WM", part of the Tuatha De Danann but one who has chosen to reincarnate many times; "L", a Bja Alliance High Elf, custom conjure, to help me with physical healing. "C" and "M" , both Cambions.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I am going to bump this one! Jim Morrison died three weeks before I was born so maybe in a strange morbid way is why I had a bit of an interest in him, but there is an author that wrote a book about him & had actually married him, I am not sure if I can add the author or books name but if I remember right she mentioned in the book that despite the stories on where Jim Morrison died she feels that Pam Courson had a hand in it so hence her admitted to killing him-Jim may have mistook her heroin for cocaine, but he did have asthma, when ever he had an attack he usually filled the tub with warm or hot water & laid down in it for awhile because that helped relieve his symptoms so in hence why he was found in the tub-but I do agree, with the way his death was handled & the mystery around it is left to theories & possibilities!

:3
Mescalero1
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

Hi, first off, Catgirl2, I love your "Adopt A Homeless Companion". They actually adopt me! :]

I have been at different times in my life, a working guitarist. My aunt in the early 60's had actually married someone whom she met at the Cheetah (where she worked) and he became extremely famous. I met a lot of people, played with a few of them, and have seen a lot of the stories. Me, when I was young, I had done and been through a lot of things, which is one of the reasons I am here. I quit taking drugs at the age of 15, and there was nothing I did not take prior to me stopping. I realized they were not the key I was looking for, but surely opened many doors for me. I am fortunate that I can just walk away from things, I am very strong inside.

I have lost friends for a lot of different reasons in this community. The last one was Arthur Lee of Love. He had been through some hard times towards the end until his illness felled him. Anyway, I kind of have my own opinion on all of this. I am a firm believer that when the clock strikes your name, that's it, it's over. Everyone has a time here. In combat, the guy 1 foot from you gets zapped and you are here. Speaks volumes. I feel that most of the prolific artists got to a point that they could not get any further. And I think they are aware of this. Hendrix was a good example of this. His life was going south, even though his popularity was soaring. He was the guy to play like. And maybe he didn't know how powerful his spirit lit paths through the world, but he did. Kind of like the amount of people that took massive amounts of hallucinogens when listening to The Moody Blues.

Anyway, Hendrix wrote a song Belly Button Window. It was not on an album he did while living, it was finished by Mitch Mitchell, Edie Kramer and a few others. In this song, it sounds like he knows his time is coming. Here are a few lyrics:

"'cause you know if ya just don't want me this time around,
Yeah I'll be glad to go back to spirit land"

"So if you don't want me now,
Make up your mind, where or when
If you don't want me now,
Give or take, you only got two hundred days
'cause I ain't coming down this way too much more again"

And this is why you heard this song posthumously, because he told you that he only had, give or take, 200 more days.

Music is my connection to spirit. It is very powerful, a powerful vibration. When I play, I'm gone until I stop. I think most of these guys knew they weren't going to be around too long. My own brother used to say, when he was young, that he wasn't going to live much past 30. As he grew older, he found his niche in life, he found love and wanted to live forever. Sadly, he was killed in an accident in his early 30's. Time here seems like forever, yet it is just a moment somewhere else.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Thank You! I picked the "Adopt A Homeless Companion" because I felt we don't so much pick them but we chose them because they chose us to be with!
WOW-sounds like you had a learning experience & a tough one! I used to date a musician years ago & one thing I learned is there was a lot around in it & is readily available if interested! You are right you are strong but you forgot to add something-you are also determined!
I will admit I do agree with you-we all are here for a certain amount of time & when it's that time we will leave this world! I deeply believe Jim Morrison knew that & he put in as much as he could in this life to make it count-his music, life's experiences, etc.-even down right it was given away with his music & who he told! Another one is Princess Diana-off topic maybe as to she is Royal but she knew a lot of stars-she predicted her own death & it was in a car crash like how she predicted it-she knew yet it couldn't have been stopped!
One thing maybe someone can give me a clearer explanation on is Exit Points-everyone is supposed to have at least three but there is only one Exit Point that is used for when it's our time, so if there is someone that can explain it better or send me in the right direction that would be great!
But I do believe Jim Morrison knew it was coming & was fully aware of it!

Mescalero1
new here
new here

Catgirl2 wrote: One thing maybe someone can give me a clearer explanation on is Exit Points-everyone is supposed to have at least three but there is only one Exit Point that is used for when it's our time, so if there is someone that can explain it better or send me in the right direction that would be great!
But I do believe Jim Morrison knew it was coming & was fully aware of it!
Catgirl2, there is a website, big picture questions, you can look them up on Google. The gal that has the website was a scientist that turned into a spiritual scientist. She has articles on everything, including what you are asking about. Also, there is no preaching, blah blah or trying to convert you to an idea, just a detailed explanation about the subject you selected. You will probably get your question answered in detail.

I hope you find what you are looking for there.

Yeah, and as far as Morrison, I am sure he knew. We all kind of know. It's funny, for all I have been through, I have never had a fear of death nor felt I was going to die. I have had 2 serious motorcycle accidents and the worst I ended up with was having a foot rebuilt and some aches and pains as I get older. Another time, we were converting older banks to Wells Fargo banks. I was going up the backside of one to start some work and had an aluminum ladder I was carrying up with one arm. I didn't see the entrance service as it was tucked in. I got to the top and felt the ladder energize. I couldn't go back down and was about to be electrocuted so I had to fall backwards off the ladder. Landed on my back and jumped right up. The only damage to me was fracturing the radial heels in one elbow. When I get to 90 I will have one arm, one leg and a very ornery disposition, but will still be here. x*D

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

COOL-Thank You! I had been hearing about exit plans for ages, Sylvia Browne covered it in her books or at least to a degree, yet it still left me with unanswered questions! I remember when I was a teenager I had a foreboding feeling I was going to die when I was in my early 30's-specifically 32 years of age-the feeling I got was I was going to be murdered, I totally forgot all about it until I got to my early 40's I had a dream where someone said it had passed over, I never knew what that meant then it dawned to me about what Sylvia Brown said in her books combined with hearing about everyone having three exit plans it made me wonder why I had that feeling & how or why it passed! But I still feel there are some that know for sure they are limited for this world!
OK-off topic maybe but still a possible point-Jim Morrison dies in Paris France, well didn't Princess Diana die there too from her car crash? I can see the mystery & possible conspiracy!

Mescalero1
new here
new here

Well, maybe, but I still think it's that you know it's your time. Some people seem to be really in touch with that feeling. A lot of people have a premonition of death prior to it happening, and maybe it is their exit plan coming back into their memory. There was a show I used to watch when I was young, One Step Beyond. It was supposed to be re-enactments of true life events and even though it wasn't meant to be scary, it used to spook me. And it made me think a lot about life, and mostly death. I started to have powerful experiences around 14 and it made me increase my intake of drugs to try to get there and stay there. But, we are here and that was one of my realizations. And I also realized I was going to be here a while and while achieving enlightenment was my main goal, I also had a body to support, and my bad habit of falling in love all the time. x*D

But, I know that a lot of things are covered up, because it serves some purpose, usually mostly a monetary purpose, and sometimes to hide things that others don't want exposed, like in the case of Diana. Personally, I think she knew too much. Sounds very conspiracy theory, but, who knows. Not sure if you know, and I know it was really kept under hat as much as it could. J Edgar was keeping tabs on most of the famous musicians because he felt ones that had a big following were dangerous, kind of like a pied piper who would be able to make anyone do anything. Revolution was in the air, Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin and so many others represented free thought and anti-establishment. They posed a danger to "freedom" as he saw it. You never really know.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”