Boobrie <3

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
L0vebug
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Untaimedl3 wrote:Does anyone have more to ad? I know that Sunset is leaving (hopefully only for a while) & I'm still curious about the differences between having a living entity & a spirit companion. I would love to hear more experiences!

DITTO ! :) I hope someone has more to add on the experiences and such because I can't seem to get a Boobrie out of my mind :lol:

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

::hijack:: I just wanted to say that I love your avatar Lovebug. :inlove: My cousin has a print of her work.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
L0vebug
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:::hijack:: I just wanted to say that I love your avatar Lovebug. :inlove: My cousin has a print of her work.
Aw thanks Seer ! It's my favorite one of hers. I really want to get the ones she paints on wood though. :fingercross: one day ;)

sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I am hoping to follow up with any experiences, if able to open up a better connection with my baby boobrie. I will be sure to advise and post any given experiences as soon as they occur.

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

sunset wrote:I am hoping to follow up with any experiences, if able to open up a better connection with my baby boobrie. I will be sure to advise and post any given experiences as soon as they occur.
keeping my :fingercross: for a great connection with your little one ! :hug:

(Bad Me hasn't even started the invocation process with my own boobrie here.. -too much bonding with other spirits that needs to be done first.. -guess my baby will have to wait til christmas time.. :oops: )

:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ty so much Cell :hug: I really hope so too, wish I waited a bit as well for the invocation but I was simply too exited to wait. lol Just hoping for great experiences as the one I had before. Can't wait! Gl with ur lil one as well. I am sure you will have a great bonding and connection.

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

protoomega
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Pegasus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well, I finally hatched/invoked my boobrie! Aw, he's so cute!

He's also a bundle of trouble. I think he enjoys trying to give me heart failure, especially during my training classes for my new job. He tried to jump off a huge cabinet in the classroom-I almost died when I "saw" him up there! Bad X, very bad!

Of course, I then realized that he's not a physical being, so he'd probably be fine. Still, I worry. This is going to be a very interesting relationship, I think!

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

wondering how everyone is doing with their boobrie?

how difficult is the invocation and bonding process.

does anyone have any new experiences to share.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

::wave:: Lotus! It's funny you are asking about the Boobrie. On Sunday night, my Boobrie came to mind and I went and grabbed his stone. As I was spending time with him and speaking to him, I felt such sadness on my part for not dedicating so much time to my baby. I told him that he could rest on my shoulder during the time. It felt great. Ever since then I have slept with the stone and put him in the pocket of my jeans yesterday as I ran errands. I love my little guy and have felt such comfort. I'm slowly coming around for all my spirits again as things get better on my end. I know they are all patiently waiting.

Edit: As I posted this, I got the impression that he hopped on my back and is now in a comfy spot!

Also, you did ask about the invocation process. ::facepalm:: The process is not hard imho, it takes 7 days. Every 24hrs you will need to either put the stone in warm water or take it out. I know you need to recite something, but forgot if you need to each day. :think: For me it was easier to do it around 10pm everyday. Just choose the best time that you know you will be able to dedicate a few mins on those 7 days. It was exciting and I was so commit to it. After that it's just bonding with your Boobrie. The hardest thing for me was chosing the name for him and that wasn't so hard.

<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

hmmmm wondering if i would be a good boobrie mama

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.

Return to “Creatures A-J”