Boobrie <3

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:hmmmm wondering if i would be a good boobrie mama
You will be!!! I am more than sure of that. Plus u are experienced as a mommy! :hug:

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
sunset wrote:I am hoping to follow up with any experiences, if able to open up a better connection with my baby boobrie. I will be sure to advise and post any given experiences as soon as they occur.
keeping my :fingercross: for a great connection with your little one ! :hug:

(Bad Me hasn't even started the invocation process with my own boobrie here.. -too much bonding with other spirits that needs to be done first.. -guess my baby will have to wait til christmas time.. :oops: )

:wave:
::wave:: Just remembered, did you finally do the invocation for your Boobrie yet? Is it male or female?

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

sunset wrote:
Cell28 wrote:
sunset wrote:I am hoping to follow up with any experiences, if able to open up a better connection with my baby boobrie. I will be sure to advise and post any given experiences as soon as they occur.
keeping my :fingercross: for a great connection with your little one ! :hug:

(Bad Me hasn't even started the invocation process with my own boobrie here.. -too much bonding with other spirits that needs to be done first.. -guess my baby will have to wait til christmas time.. :oops: )

:wave:
::wave:: Just remembered, did you finally do the invocation for your Boobrie yet? Is it male or female?
Hi sunset :wave:
Thanks for your replies :)

Ahem...-ashamed to admit..but haven't done it so far.. :oops: :baghead:
but read your latest post yd, and maked my birthday as the day to finally start the invocation process. (end of february) Thus I won't forget about it, plus will hopefully have managed to have my messy apt decluttered.. :insane: Can't raise a baby in this mess... :daze: ::no::
Oh, and it's a male..and I hope he isn't feeling sad about the delay..
I wonder if he actually noticed, since he's not even invoked..- I'd really like to know where a boobrie stays prior to being invoked..is he already enjoying life on the boobrie realm or is he in a dormant state until being invoked ?? *scratches head*

Greetings,Tasha
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:

but read your latest post yd, and maked my birthday as the day to finally start the invocation process. (end of february) Thus I won't forget about it, plus will hopefully have managed to have my messy apt decluttered.. :insane: Can't raise a baby in this mess... :daze: ::no::
I wonder if he actually noticed, since he's not even invoked..- I'd really like to know where a boobrie stays prior to being invoked..is he already enjoying life on the boobrie realm or is he in a dormant state until being invoked ?? *scratches head*
Aawwhh, that will be nice to start the invocation on your bday. Or if you want to easily remember his bday start the invocation 7 days before your bday or is it 8 days before. :think: LoL So that you both share the same bday. ;)

Yay, a male!!! Maybe, in the future I could send my little guy to play with yours (warning: ur boobrie might end up corrupted! LOL JK) I don't think your boobrie is feeling sad since he isn't born yet. He's in his egg unhatched and hasn't lived his life yet. Being a living entity, he will start his life at the end of the invocation and you will be the first and only person he will see and know. His awesome mommy! :hug:

<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

sunset wrote:
Cell28 wrote:

Aawwhh, that will be nice to start the invocation on your bday. Or if you want to easily remember his bday start the invocation 7 days before your bday or is it 8 days before. :think: LoL So that you both share the same bday. ;)

Yay, a male!!! Maybe, in the future I could send my little guy to play with yours (warning: ur boobrie might end up corrupted! LOL JK) I don't think your boobrie is feeling sad since he isn't born yet. He's in his egg unhatched and hasn't lived his life yet. Being a living entity, he will start his life at the end of the invocation and you will be the first and only person he will see and know. His awesome mommy! :hug:
AWESOME idea , sunset! :clap: :thumbup:
Am going to look it up when to start the invocation exactly, so that we both share the same birthday!!
Am glad and very relieved to hear he's still in his egg, unaware of his chaotic "soon to be mom" that is desperately trying to overcome her messy lifestyle :wild: ...lol (ok, nothing to really lol about, but whining about it wouldn't help me either, right? So I prefer lolling :crazy: )
Hey, sure .. you can send your little guy ANYTIME. He's very much welcome to play with my baby ..hope the two youngsters will have a neverending blast. ::rofl::
So if I don't mess up they can start monkeying about by march.. ::pot:: :silly:

(expect an update , once he finally hatched. :D )
:hug: :wave:

Greetings,Tasha
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

::wave:: ::hail:: Ty Ty!! LoL :hug: You will do just fine and be a great mommy! Hope they are sociable with each other and have a great time. Can't wait to hear of your experiences!! ::bop:: If not around March I will be like ::poke:: Cell....

::rofl::

<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

protoomega
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Pegasus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cell, you'll absolutely LOVE your little one once he hatches! And you'll be a great momma!

magic8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: GypsyRose
Zodiac:

Do any of the boobrie mommy's and daddy's have any updates? Wondering how they feel bonding is going and if there is a difference as a living entity. ::Anyone::

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

AWWW!! I remember reading about them in the store and wanting one. I love babies!!! :hug: :inlove: I have one entity only, a baby rainbow dragon from Rebecca and he is ADORABLE! He calls me "mama". A boobrie baby would be right up my alley, might take some of my "babying" tendencies off my poor cats.. I know it annoys the heck out of them when it's the time of the month and I want to baby something and they become the targets of my poor mommy instincts. :crazy:

It would be great to hear updates and to hear what it's like to watch a Boobrie develp into an adult.

Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I ordered a baby boobrie tonight and hope that I will be allowed to get her. I've wanted to adopt a boobrie from the first time I saw it months ago, but never got around to it because I was unsure about having a baby creature running about my house. I have two baby spirits now and they give off such wonderful energy, and I've ordered a baby pegasus for my herd. I hope to be able to be a baby boobrie mommy. <3

vampire obsessed
always learning new things

Return to “Creatures A-J”