Boobrie <3

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Mine is a companion. I enjoy the company. I like teaching new things. They absorb new words and other things quickly, so be careful with your body language and other language if you don’t want them to pick up certain things.
They are highly intelligent and interesting.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you 😊 💕 🤗 My Boobrie hatched for a good week now. I don't think it's bridge though. Because if I don't put her vessel in my bra 😊 she is not really around me. Maybe because she can't fly around yet.

But if I have her on me, soon I feel she is on my head / hair. I feel her energy gets loving and warm. Thanks for telling me to watch my words...they are Intelligent and learning quickly.

Are they parrot kind of look or longer legged water styles birds? Now I have no image of her. While she was hatching, I had several day visions. I would like to know her size and look. Have you any suggestions?
Huffette wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:36 pm Mine is a companion. I enjoy the company. I like teaching new things. They absorb new words and other things quickly, so be careful with your body language and other language if you don’t want them to pick up certain things.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

https://media.australian.museum/media/d ... 4fcf2e.jpg

I just finished chatting with my guide, and she said my boobrie will look like a mix of a seagull, stork and an eagle. The is what I found that is the closest in look and nature. And the baby 🐥 is very similar looking to mine right now. I am not saying item be all eagl but the mix of those 3. Did you know there's sea Eagles on Australia where I live? Wow... I have seen eagles but I didn't know specifically there are sea types.
ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:22 pm Thank you 😊 💕 🤗 My Boobrie hatched for a good week now. I don't think it's bridge though. Because if I don't put her vessel in my bra 😊 she is not really around me. Maybe because she can't fly around yet.

But if I have her on me, soon I feel she is on my head / hair. I feel her energy gets loving and warm. Thanks for telling me to watch my words...they are Intelligent and learning quickly.

Are they parrot kind of look or longer legged water styles birds? Now I have no image of her. While she was hatching, I had several day visions. I would like to know her size and look. Have you any suggestions?
Huffette wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:36 pm Mine is a companion. I enjoy the company. I like teaching new things. They absorb new words and other things quickly, so be careful with your body language and other language if you don’t want them to pick up certain things.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:57 am https://media.australian.museum/media/d ... 4fcf2e.jpg
I just finished chatting with my guide, and she said my Boobrie will look like a mix of a seagull, stork and an eagle. That is what I found that is the closest in look and nature. And the baby 🐥 is very similar looking to mine right now. I am not saying that she will be an eagle but the mix of those 3. Did you know there's sea Eagles on Australia where I live? Wow... I have seen eagles but I didn't know specifically there are sea types.
ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:22 pm Thank you 😊 💕 🤗 My Boobrie hatched for a good week now. I don't think it's bridge though. Because if I don't put her vessel in my bra 😊 she is not really around me. Maybe because she can't fly around yet.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

MakeDtru
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: A better me

What if I forget to put my boobrie in water

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

MakeDtru wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:27 pm What if I forget to put my boobrie in water
Probably it will delays its hatching.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

MakeDtru
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: A better me

Well after the hatching I had already hatched them and I waited too long to put them in water so after the 7 days of hatching in think I was putting them in water for a few months three times a month and I would forget sometimes
Last edited by MakeDtru on Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

MakeDtru wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:24 am Well after the hatching I had already hatched them and I waited too long to put them in water so after the 7 days of hatching in think I was putting them in water for a few months three times a month and I would forget sometimes
If I get what you try to say... If it's hatched already, you do not need to put it on water again as such only maybe once in every month of you like.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creatures A-J”