WISH-GRANTING

GiaHoliday
new here
new here
Answers: 0

What is the best entity for wish-granting and beauty?
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hey Gia, You might want to look at a Cleopatra Djinn or perhaps a Angel. I don't have a Djinn yet...Too many choices ;) but Magnolia has alot of great ones in the store and she can do a custom one just for you. I want everything but I limit myself to just one per sale :D , (which is like every other week LoL) and every time I find something new.

You found a great place to start here at the forum, I'm a newbie too. Just started seriously in Dec.

Let us know what you get & how it goes

Rain Dog
My destiny is to know what I don't know
GiaHoliday
new here
new here

Thank you. I am looking for something to help me lose weight and get rid of my scars. and help clear up my skin.
alimoon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

If you find one like that PLEASE let me know what it is. I would love to find one to help me lose weight and maybe help out a bit in the wrinkles department.
GiaHoliday
new here
new here

I honestly can't find anything, and I have been looking for a while. I was thinking of trying some of dovemacob's spells. Has anyone had luck with them?
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

I have not tried any of Dove's weight loss spells, but I have tried the Aura Cleansing and highly recommend it!
Dove is wonderful, helpful, and trustworthy. Please read up on Dove in the Seller section.
SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Creatures”