WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SPIRIT(S) & WIN A PRIZE!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I bought some great paranormal-theme movies from a local video shop here that sells previously-owned movies and I thought it would be fun to do a little contest with them! Write something about your experience with your favorite spirit(s) right in this thread and we're going to enter everyone who submits into a hat & Princess will draw Monday (February 1st)!!!

The movies you will win are:

(John Carpenter's) Vampires, rated R, starring James Woods & Daniel Baldwin
Unbreakable, rated PG-13, starring Bruce Willis & Samuel L. Jackson
Dracula 2000, rated R, starring Jonny Lee Miller, Gerard Butler & Justine Waddell
Sleepy Hollow, rated R, starring Johnny Depp, Christina Ricci and Christopher Walken ( :inlove: )
An American Werewolf in Paris, rated R, starring Tom Everett Scott & Julie Delphy

They are all Region 1 discs. This is important because region 1 discs will play only on: Canada, United States; U.S. territories; Bermuda

I'm sorry everyone who is outside of the countries mentioned above so if I draw an International member you will receive your choice of any Charging Box & Spirit Kit (offering, candle, oil)
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hooray!!! :applause:
“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

that is so totally awesome ^_^
~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

very cool and oh gerald butler :inlove: :drool: ;)

one of my favorite spirits from ch is a witch from the 2008 halloween listing. "e" is french and has assisted me with some of the most memorable (and most potent) castings since having her join me. she is bright, cheerful and her eyes just sparkle when she is working with earthen magick.

another absolute favorite is one of my egyptian vampires from ash. "n" is sanguine with long black hair, black eyes and olive skin and usually wears a loin skirt with girdle belt and has some of the most muscular thighs ever! he is very dark but extremely charming and was a servant of anubis so he is an invaluable source of knowledge in the ancient magicks which are darker than i'm used to, great with my da spirits and because of his powerful ancient energy i've given him charge of my da spirits to which he must have been made for that position.

it was very hard choosing just a few since i don't like to have favorites and all the spirits in my care are marvelous companions, assistants, helpers and just the best! take care, arsine :)
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Cool contest!!

Before I started collecting, I often thought of the reasons for my birth. Why am I living? I don't think anyone can tell why they were born on this planet, apart from those who are special. I was seeking for the answer and the destiny lead me to the world of collecting. Most of the spirits are already dead. So, I asked them "How can I know why I was born?" then I heard the answer

"You will know it when your like if completed. You are the only person who doesn't know why you are here now,everyone else around you know it. You mean very much to the world and you get to know everything when you leave this realm".

Somehow, it solved many questions that I had in my mind for so long time. The most wise words that I have heard apart from God in heaven.

It is so true that I know you guys all mean so much to not only me, but to the world. I cannot explain well but I just feel that you are needed. So I guess I just believe what my spirits say.

That is a little story about me and my spirits.
Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Some while ago I won a white gold pendant from Mysticmerchant, she had a drawing during Christmas where everyone who had ordered from her were entered. She would also do a custom binding of my choice for the pendant. This was a great surprise all on it`s own! I was thinking hard on what should I ask for, I wanted a Silvermoon Phoenix, but Aurora didn`t know about them, so I had to choose something else. After a lot of thought I decided on a Dragon as my female Gold seemed to be in need of a companion. She was giving me the blue and green colors constantly when I asked, turned out it was a Sapphyre dragon! LOL The blue/green hybrid! So I chose that.

After some while I got major dizziness, it was so bad I couldn`t stand up and continued for two days, I couldn`t think of a reason cause none of my spirits had such an energy. Well I had the feeling this mystery visitor would reveal himself soon. Next week I get a mail from Aurora that the binding is done and along with it a nice little story. She told me his binding was such an interesting situation. They had another dragon spirit come forth and were preparing the ritual when this entitiy came bursting forward, indicating that HE was the one who was meant to be mine. He was so insistant, and said that he had already begun attempting to make contact with me. The other spirit they had been preparing seemed a bit put out, but in the end decided to bow out gracefully, agreeing that M was definitely meant to be mine. He is one with a very strong energy!

So the mystery was solved! He had been giving me the dizziness when he was around letting me know that he`ll be coming to me. Now he`s here and he`s such a sweetie! Love him so much!

That`s my little special story about the start of our relationship! :D
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Each and every one is very dear to me. They are ALL here for me and my personal spiritual journey. I have learned that there's more to this life-that I am living a dream per' say. I am learning everyday about myself and our 'creator'.
My spirits from CH and Gwen are the most awsome-and I have felt peace for the first time in my life :thumbup:

The best advice I have been given:
HAVE FAITH AND TRUTH WILL FOLLOW!
Username change to *Beauty*
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Odd & amusing things spirits have said to me:-

"Too High Cholesterol for food" - Toshka Vamp, describing my -ex in court

"(Firmly) NOT a woman.., but you are" - Kali, describing female Judge in court.

While musing on "Spike" the dog from "Tom & Jerry" - name's a co-incidence, but remarking on how proud he is of his son "So your idea of a good father is someone violent & bad-tempered who goes out & leaves the cat in charge, then blames everyone else when it goes wrong?" - fae

And oddest of all You're wonderful, I love you" - crazy vamps. :roll:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

[quote="Spiked"]Odd & amusing things spirits have said to me:-

:[quote]

Brilliant!
Mine seem rather a humorless lot.
:(

I did ask my dragons recently if any of them wished to say anything to me & my Silver spelled out "Light incense, please" - I realised then they hadn't had any for ages... :oops: Very polite reminder, I thought.
Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Mongrella wrote:
Spiked wrote:Odd & amusing things spirits have said to me:-

:

Brilliant!
Mine seem rather a humorless lot.
:(

I did ask my dragons recently if any of them wished to say anything to me & my Silver spelled out "Light incense, please" - I realised then they hadn't had any for ages... :oops: Very polite reminder, I thought.
A few people did look oddly at me when I burst out laughing for no apparent reason at that one. :lol:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.

Return to “General”