Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My experience with demons has unfortunately been vast! All attacks by unbounds. An angel told me to read Psalms 91 three times out loud, but it has to be repeated every 24 hours. This has worked for me. Mind demons are the worst! I still have a tiny one that shows me images of me strangling the cat, etc. Annoying. I get rid of it, but the bad thing is...it keeps coming back! Christians are not the only exorcists, nor are they the most powerful! ANY god or goddess can be called upon to defend you, in my experience. I am a WItch, so I do not CALL on the Christian or Muslim gods much. There are MANY forms of exorcism...including a symbol that can be used....can't remember exactly, but it was a green triangle sort of thing and you imagined the demon as a black dot inside it moving AWAY from you and getting smaller. :p Anyway....the Christian God works as well as any other, but I use other methods when I can. Not only do I have spirits whose job is to protect me, but I have Mother Sekhmet...and she will just NOT put up with any nonsense from demons!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Just bookmarking this.
Thank you Magnolia and everybody here.....very interesting.

I used to know things
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

@Magnolia I know this post is a bit old but what about these questions?? I was thinking of doing a custom spirit binding of a highly powered holy person? Would they help with demons?
Rain wrote: Thu May 08, 2008 3:18 pm What about Human Spirits? Like Monks, Priests, Holy orders like Templar?

I was wondering if they would stand up to that kind of evil?

Could they harm a bound spirit? I know that a demon would want to torment my Soul and destroy me but would they do the same to them?? If so would it be better to put them away and tell them to hide out untill things are under control?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am glad to see this thread revived. Back to basics, powerful insights. As the hymns and song is, so is my motto goes, "I am saved by the blood of the Crucified one. - SAVED, SAVED, SAVED" 🎶-repeat.

🐲 Extra special thanks for my Black Dragon.

Magnolia wrote: Thu May 08, 2008 2:26 pm As many of you noticed we were gone a good part of yesterday. I have spent a great deal of time the past few days researching the most effective way for a layperson to be able to protect themselves from demons. There seems to be a few branches of thought and they are both linked to Christianity; Catholic and Protestant. If you are not a Christian I would still recommend you do it because I personally believe that we all share a common God we just all call Him by different names so if you are Buddhist, Agnostic, even Atheist and you are worried about the demon epidemic these are some ancient and trusted methods of keeping a demon at bay.

I don't want to unneccesarily frighten anyone but I do think that everyone should understand the weight of what we are discussing and know that in many religious texts, not just Christian, when a human or even angel encounters a demon it is referred to as a "battle" and for good reason. Ridding yourself of even a low-level demon is serious business that can have long-lasting side effects emotionally, mentally and sometime physically for the parties involved.

First of all I know that it is difficult to come by holy water, not everyone has access to it and so in the absence of holy water you can use distilled water that you say the Lord's Prayer over and ask the Lord to charge the water with protective properties.

The easiest method of keeping a demon at bay is to get yourself homemade or church holy water, hold it in your hands, go into each room of your house and sprinkle the water across the room while saying loudly "I renounce you in the name of Jesus Christ and I am washed in His blood". Every single room of your home and in some cases of heightened activity you should go outside and do it around the perimeter of your building or home. This is a method used for thousands of years and can drive away a demon and keep it from entering your home.

The second method is lengthier and should be used by someone experiencing more activity.

You will need a large candle and a Bible.

Light the candle and if you live with other members of your family you all need to join hands making a complete circle, if you are alone clasp your hands together making a circle of yourself.

You will all start by reciting the Lord's prayer outloud together.
"Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power,
and the glory,
forever."

And let me also interject here that having a large swing in emotions while performing this is natural -feeling rage then deep sorrow then anger then feelings of peace - these drastic mood swings are natural when mortals are dealing with unnatural forces.

Next you will all recite this verse of protection:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" -Isaiah 5:20

At this point let each of those participating say a few words if they feel the need to. This needs to be a time of solidarity between all those involved and if you are doing this alone you should speak out anything you feel prompted to.

Next you will all recite aloud this verse of humble thanks:
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: the Lord make His face to shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give the peace."
Numbers 6:24-25

Next you will all recite aloud this verse of recognition:
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident."
Psalms 27:1-3

Next you will all recite aloud this verse of protection:
"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:22

If anyone by this point feels the need to re-recite any of the verses say them as many times as you feel needed. Open yourself to the protective spirits of God and allow them to guide you to what needs to be said by each of you and what may need to be said over and over again.

End with this verse of conclusion:
"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

And if you feel the need to sing hymns, say another prayer or otherwise rejoice unto each other for the request of protection and peace do what your heart moves you to do.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

@ Magnolia

1) Please explain exactly what demons this protection is to work against, i.e. what is your definition of "demon" here? Please be specific.

2) Since this method, by your own admission, draws heavily upon Catholic, Christian and Protestant sources, could you post an effective method or framework that works in a more pagan-minded home and that does not draw on the Bible, the Talmud, or Torah?

3) Can you clarify if the original post was actually aimed at a specific Christian-minded spirit keeping audience in 2008 that was fearful of sellers sending demons rather than true spirits, rather than meaning to be a practical method for all spiritualists to use no matter their beliefs? This is how it appears based on what was happening in 2008, but I'd like clarification on your internet for this post rather than make an assumption.

Generally, I think, this being 2021, this thread needs desperate attention concerning methods of demonic protection that are less religious-based.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Noctua wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 am The most obvious secret (lol, paradox much) of resistance to entities bearing malicious intent, is to be confident and relax. Take it in stride.
Not to say you shouldn't take appropriate protective measures, but such entities are successful preying on those who REACT. A result of this stance is they develop a respect for you, or become bored, or understand they cannot penetrate your will. Always be cool. Never fails.
This is an old thread in which I have not yet seen but since it has been resurrected I think this is important.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:38 pm
Noctua wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 am The most obvious secret (lol, paradox much) of resistance to entities bearing malicious intent, is to be confident and relax. Take it in stride.
Not to say you shouldn't take appropriate protective measures, but such entities are successful preying on those who REACT. A result of this stance is they develop a respect for you, or become bored, or understand they cannot penetrate your will. Always be cool. Never fails.
This is an old thread in which I have not yet seen but since it has been resurrected I think this is important.
Agree

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:02 pm
Amarantha wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:38 pm
Agree
That's actually my approach to most life's problems and it seems to be universally effective.

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Noctua wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 am The most obvious secret (lol, paradox much) of resistance to entities bearing malicious intent, is to be confident and relax. Take it in stride. Not to say you shouldn't take appropriate protective measures, but such entities are successful preying on those who REACT. A result of this stance is they develop a respect for you, or become bored, or understand they cannot penetrate your will. Always be cool. Never fails.
True. How can one do this? Sometimes its hard when you are actively getting attacked everyday by malicious people. You dont have any choice but to react to the energy being sent…

:/ :/ :/

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Satan's Hellcat wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:22 pm Mind demons are the worst! I still have a tiny one that shows me images of me strangling the cat, etc. Annoying. I get rid of it, but the bad thing is...it keeps coming back!
I found out not exceedingly long ago that there is a type of OCD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, that causes intrusive and distressing thoughts to keep popping up. You might find it useful to visit some online forums where people share their experiences with this ailment, to find out if your symptoms are a match. Or have a word with your doctor, next time you go in for a checkup. Because unfortunately, metaphysical issues and physical ones are not mutually exclusive.

I know this post is a few years old. But I want to respond, in the hopes that either the poster will see it, or folks with similar experiences reading the post later on will see it and find the advice worth pursuing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Black Arts”