The Amphisbaena Report

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I just got an amphy not too long ago bound to spirit and haven't heard a peep from it, really, but when I finally decided to check in and ask "hey, are you there?" in my mind I distinctly heard a response in human speak acknowledging my inquiry and a new kind of energy I hadn't quite noticed before. I just asked, "Can I call you amphy?" and I heard its response along the lines of "You can call me anything you want..." Last night I was falling asleep when I saw the image of a snake-like face and flitting tongue in my mind. Normally the sight of snakes makes me scream.. I can't even stand images of them but the image didn't upset me.. It just felt right, like a second skin, so my amphy is definitely "a part of me".

I will report in the oncoming weeks how things go with my little guy.

popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Was wondering if anyone can share more experiences with their Amphisbaena if you have one. I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!!!

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

My guy is great. anytime I have a health issue, I just ask and he pipes up... he helped me pinpoint what was causing my stomach indigestion. When I had an asthmatic attack one time and disregarded it in favor of going to bed, he made himself known and urged me to get my inhaler out. I think it was more serious than I was letting on at the time.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have an amphisbeana too. I can't see spirits ...yet. I took him/her to the psychiatric ward when i was VERY unjustly admitted, and i believe he may have helped slow my heart rate down a little. :D
The truth is there isn't actually anything wrong with my heart, but it was a little fast and i didn't want to give them excuses to keep me there.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks so much, Terror! I'm so glad to hear this. Mine arrived today and I'm really looking forward to our bonding time.

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ShadowSage wrote:I have an amphisbeana too. I can't see spirits ...yet. I took him/her to the psychiatric ward when i was VERY unjustly admitted, and i believe he may have helped slow my heart rate down a little. :D
The truth is there isn't actually anything wrong with my heart, but it was a little fast and i didn't want to give them excuses to keep me there.
Wow, ShadowSage! I'm glad to hear you're okay! Heart issues are a very scary scenerio. Have you had your long?

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

popbella wrote:
ShadowSage wrote:I have an amphisbeana too. I can't see spirits ...yet. I took him/her to the psychiatric ward when i was VERY unjustly admitted, and i believe he may have helped slow my heart rate down a little. :D
Wow, ShadowSage! I'm glad to hear you're okay! Heart issues are a very scary scenerio. Have you had your long?
Well...i don't have a heart issue...not really...but it was beating a little to fast..that's all. I put effort into slowing it down because i didn't want to give them any excuses though to give me some sort of further examination. It worked though, i slowed my heart rate down over a few days and they stopped checking my heart rate after that. :D

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

got an Amphisbaena today from CH surprise bogo.

no name no gender no age not social, I was totally... what should I do with you? x'D
and then I found this thread...

oh so it's normal.

others got healing and cleansing but I got loyal and protective x'D uuu...

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can't believe I overlooked these wonderful beings, gah! I am definetly adding one or more to the family at some point! Question; are they ok with being asked to provide healing to a person important to their keeper or is this a spirit race that prefers to work with their keeper only? Hope I am making sense

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:got an Amphisbaena today from CH surprise bogo.

no name no gender no age not social, I was totally... what should I do with you? x'D
and then I found this thread...

oh so it's normal.

others got healing and cleansing but I got loyal and protective x'D uuu...
Ohmygosh me too! I was like I'm not sure how to interact with you. Ours could be twins xD

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

Return to “Creatures A-J”