Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When I first heard of nanospirals it didn't sound all that interesting a topic to discuss until it was explained what a nanospiral is. After you hear about them the nanospirals will be something that will haunt you as another one of the great, unsolved mysteries.

In 1992 the nanospirals were discovered in the Ural Mountains by geologists who were working with materials that were approximately 100,000 years old. You cannot see nanospirals with your naked eye, but they are greatly formed pieces of tungsten, molybdenum or copper. When viewed under an electron microscope the spiral formation is clearly viewed making scientists & geologists stand on their ear to explain how, when the human race would have been in the earliest stages, did we have such a material?

Quickly, reports that these nanospirals were part of UFO technology surfaced sparking debates about the origins of the spirals and how tehy came to be in the Ural Mountains. Just as quickly skeptics came to the scene saying the reports were unfounded and inaccurately represented but similiar nanospirals have been found & documents in other areas.

What are the nanospirals & how did they form? Are they a natural occurence limited to certain areas or are they really proof that the Earth was alien-visited or alien-inhabited 100,000 years ago?
nanospiral.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hmm... that is interesting and kind of strange.
Decided to expose others to this post as I see it doesn't have any responses, and could potentially lead to a good discussion or at least get people thinking.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well these nanospirals most certainly don't appear to be man made..Just like this youtube video suggested..E.T. technology seems to be the more plausible answer..Unless, someone has the ability to time travel and leave stuff behind..Thanks for bumping this one up..I sure found it fascinating and interesting..The mystery only deepens on these nanospirals 2cents

I found this you tube tidbit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQ1Ke6uKOQ

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

The Ancient Alien hypothesis is growing, thanks to things like this.

Nice item to be bumped, Noctem! I just got my ET spirits from CH yesterday...just one more issue I'd like to delve into as we begin bonding! :thumbup:

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Nice picture of the spirals. Huff said something about them a long time ago, but you know how he is with his science.

I heard him, responded, and put it in my useless information category in my brain.

They are interesting, to say the least.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I find all of this very interesting!!! I have no doubt that it could be aliens from somewhere out there in the universe or another universe, there are just so many possiblites!!! All it takes an open mind!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

::nice::
Thanks for bumping!!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

very interesting :thumbup:

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

creepyhollows wrote:When I first heard of nanospirals it didn't sound all that interesting a topic to discuss until it was explained what a nanospiral is. After you hear about them the nanospirals will be something that will haunt you as another one of the great, unsolved mysteries.

In 1992 the nanospirals were discovered in the Ural Mountains by geologists who were working with materials that were approximately 100,000 years old. You cannot see nanospirals with your naked eye, but they are greatly formed pieces of tungsten, molybdenum or copper. When viewed under an electron microscope the spiral formation is clearly viewed making scientists & geologists stand on their ear to explain how, when the human race would have been in the earliest stages, did we have such a material?

Quickly, reports that these nanospirals were part of UFO technology surfaced sparking debates about the origins of the spirals and how tehy came to be in the Ural Mountains. Just as quickly skeptics came to the scene saying the reports were unfounded and inaccurately represented but similiar nanospirals have been found & documents in other areas.

What are the nanospirals & how did they form? Are they a natural occurence limited to certain areas or are they really proof that the Earth was alien-visited or alien-inhabited 100,000 years ago?

nanospiral.jpg
The Ural Mountains are notorious for strange and unexplained phenomena.
Nine hikers mysteriously died in the mountains in 1959....
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/t ... s-incident
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/10-great- ... tains/amp/

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

I've heard of these on shows like ancient aliens.When I've heard them menchend its also accompaned with talk of how could ancient people make some of their building the way they were when modern tech can't even manage it.Their definenty intesting artifacts.

blessed be

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”