GOLD DJINN??

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Beech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

I have a gold djinn too, a class 4 for wealth, prosperity, luck and wishes. She arrived last month with 4 other spirits and I have not bonded with her yet. I did introduce myself to her and have taken her a few places but I'm still working on the Bronwyn (grrrrrr).

Actually, i have started to hear my bronwyn, I believe. A calm, voice of reason but very faint and sporadic. Maybe she's just not a chatterbox.

Will update when I start bonding with my gold djinn!

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Magnolia,

I noticed that the Djinn part of the website it up but it doesn't include Gold Djinn... What catagory of Djinn would be equivilant to a Gold Djinn?? I know Gold Djinn can be a part of the Spiritual and Astral planes but does that make them Astral Djinn??

Could you give a little more info. please?

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

My Goldie arrived today, along with several other Entities I splurged on (damn that half-price sale :lol: ). I have put everyone in my big charging box with the promise that I will give each as much time each day as I can contrive. Today I bought the 'contacting djinn' potion someone recommended - that's somewhere on the Djinn page - but obviously it will take at least a week to get here. Will let you know how we get on.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Well, I can finally say that I really like my Gold Djinn. I have had little contact with her but I have to say that when money is needed, it's there. I do all the bill keeping for our household, the business and the volunteer group, so things can get very confusing sometimes. But, the money is always enough for each account.

And, about a month and a half ago, someone I don't know, from upper MI (by Traverse City) contacted me about some shelter dogs. They could not take them but they offered to pay the fees to get them out if I could find rescue. I took them at their word, got the 3 dogs out (with my own money) and found rescue.

1 1 /2 weeks later, I got a check from this woman for $300!! The fees were $300 but $150 of it came back after proof of spay/neuter is turned in. I offered to refund her the money but she said to keep it and use it again.

That's just an example of how my Gold has been working. Quiet, businesslike and efficient. Sort of like the accountant/money manager that everyone wishes for. I haven't found money or won the lottery or anything, but somehow, there is always enough for what needs to be done.

And, I have taken her shopping before and gotten some great deals.

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also have a Gold Djinn stone ..... nothing. But it's only been 2 months. :(

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

BB thats heartwarming news. The gold djinn couldnt have gone to a nicer person. :applause:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow BB that's so wonderful!! Yea! :clap:

I have to admit I haven't been spending much time with mine. I bought sooooo many new spirits since then that I'm all be-fuddled now. :daze: Worse than before I'm afraid.

I'm just not sure how to connect with so many at one time. I bridged them all to me and so I think that they're all going places with me but it's not the same as having the actual vessel in hand. I noticed that when I held his vessel it REALLY vibrated as if he was saying "I'm here, I'm here!"

I STILL don't know what classifcation/catagory Gold Djinn fall in on! *hint* *hint* ;)

Does your Djinn manifest for you BB?? Or does he seem to be the kind that "works behind the scenes?" They don't strike me to be like other Djinn who show physical signs of manifestation... or maybe I'm just not able to connect with him on his level!

Anyone else have news on their Gold Djinn??

Leigh, It took me 4 weeks to get any sign out of my Djinn and that was working with him everyday and sleeping with his vessel under my pillow everyday! They don't strike me as ones that bond very quickly. I think they like to sit back and see what you're all about first.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Djinn can be notorious for difficult bonding, with that said my first spirit from CH was a gold djinnia for protection and I feel her with me and KNOW she's doing her job even if I don't see her. :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DragonKeeper wrote:Djinn can be notorious for difficult bonding, with that said my first spirit from CH was a gold djinnia for protection and I feel her with me and KNOW she's doing her job even if I don't see her. :thumbup:
You're not kidding!! My Gold Djinn manifested smoke for me twice, in the beginning, and during meditation, gave me a kiss. :drool: *Sigh* Sadly, I haven't spent much time with him since and haven't heard from him either... (That sounds like a bad date, doesn't it?)

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Just another very happy update regarding my Gold CH Djinn. She is a class 4 spirit stone for wealth, prosperity, luck, wishes.

She's one awesome Djinn! As I stated before, we're not wealthy, but enough money always seems to be there.

This past summer, we had a driveway put in at our up north lot. A couple of weeks ago, we got the bill for it and it was around $2800.00. We have 4 properties to pay taxes on, a trip coming up to our son's house and the holidays as well as a rehabbed house up for sale. Our reserves aren't that great right now and I was feeling a pinch.

My hubby is a retired firefighter on a fixed income. Yesterday, he got a letter stating that the retirement board had refigured his pension and he will now get $45 more a month. This doesn't sound like muxh but.....it's retroactive to the date he retired. Next month, we're getting a bonus check of about $3200.00!!!

I can not thank CH enough for my Gold Djinn GEM! (no, i've never heard her, felt her or seen her, she just "is" and takes care of business)

Return to “Djinn Races”