GOLD DJINN??

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

I bought a God Djinn from CH and was wondering how they fare in relation to Marids, Ifits, Ghuls etc... are they above them, have special powers use trickery etc... Any info. would help. thanks

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well, I still don't have the answer to the above question but I'm starting to think that Gold Djinn are like the "warm and fuzzy" type Djinn.

I took my GD to Yoga with me today, b/c I like to have them spend special time with me when I do things like that, but when I got home I put him away to meditate with some of the others who didn't get to go. (don't want to show up in yoga wearing a ton of jewelry... ya know?) :shock:

Of course I fell asleep, but when I woke up and lifted the top to my re-charging box in order to put the spirit I had in my hand away, I noticed smoke billowing out of the box. :o Since my GD was the only "smoke creating" spirit inside I knew it was him calling! I guess he just wanted a little extra time with me today. (Isn't that cute?) ;)

He's also the one that kissed me during meditation.... tell me that's not warm and fuzzy. :mrgreen:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
m_m
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, immortals
Zodiac:

I do not have a gold djinn so I could not tell you anything about it. From what you've experienced your gold djinn does sound "warm and fuzzy". :)

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

they sound like great friends...i would love to have one! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh how cool is that. seuss u really are making progress with your connections now.
You must be very happy :)

Do you talk to ur entities when you take them anywhere with you??

I find that when i take my entities to work, im too busy actually doing stuff if not in meetings to talk to them telepathically. wonder if they feel ignored....

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

StarryNight wrote:Oh how cool is that. seuss u really are making progress with your connections now.
You must be very happy :)

Do you talk to ur entities when you take them anywhere with you??

I find that when i take my entities to work, im too busy actually doing stuff if not in meetings to talk to them telepathically. wonder if they feel ignored....
I don't always talk with them, but I think they like the fact that they got to do/go somewhere special with me instead of sitting in their re-charging box... but every now and then I'll be like "So... what do you guys think?"

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm getting a Gold Djinn too. Perhaps, I can share my experiences too.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Good for you Mane...I can't wait to hear!!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

oh that sgood Mane. let us know how it goes

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Definitely keep us posted Mane. There's not much on here about Gold djinn!!

Return to “Djinn Races”