Metaphysical Website Stores?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
ryknowrage
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi,

Now don't get me wrong, I love Creepyhollows and it will always be my Home, I'm just curious if anybody knows of other good authentic metaphysical stores (not on ebay)?
The only ones I know of are HauntedCuriosities (DeeDee) and EnchantedMagnolia (Holly).
And they're both great which is why I'm looking to check out more sites like them.
So if anybody knows, Please share

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Ry :wave:
Starwynd :thumbup:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpiritRealm

I love looking at her pictures, they are amazing.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
icequeen
new here
new here

Juliana is also absolutely fantastic - she has an ebay store, though: http://stores.ebay.com/Julianas-Gypsy-Moon-Coven - I don't think she has her own webpage, but I've gotten her "gifts" for spirits that she & her coven conjures, and miscellaneous spelled items & she's absolutely the real deal!! Her charging boxes are amazing & also the best priced I've seen so far, so it's worth checking her out. She's also sending me 4 white light servitors for my last order, which "feel" really active. She's a wonderful person, and very skilled at what she does. I continue to be amazed by her.

Return to “Sellers You Love”