Sick pig

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

If you have a spare minute this week, would you please send some healing energy to my sick Guinea pig? He's very ill and may die soon. He's not in any pain. But the docs can't figure out what's wrong with him...maybe a tumor? Congenital digestive disorder? They're not sure...
Thank you. :hug:
'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Oh Scrubtech, Sending healing and light the little critter's way.

Bright Blessings,
Alex
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

All my pig spirits are sending energy to the little fellow (yes a guinea pig is not a "regular pig" but pig spirits have great power and love...

Blessings to you and the little fella.....

Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you both very much!! I really want him to recover or if he's going to pass, I wish it would just happen--I hate the "sick" part. It's hard. He's got a brother who will miss him dearly, too. :(
'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sending Reiki and Prayers :hug:
“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Usually when someone says "sick pig", they're talking about me. :ohcrap:

All the best to your guinea pig, and anyone else with health difficulties. :grouphug:

Having some problems myself today, slowly typing with arthritic wrists & fingers.

And shortly I have to get on a train to try & wear out a 4-yr-old all weekend :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :ohcrap:

Have a good weekend everyone, back soon. :grouphug:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Poor piglet, we are sending Love! :grouphug:
Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

so sorry to hear about your little one ,its hard to watch your animals when they are sick,today i found out my rotti has cancer and needs surgey but doesnt mean it wont come back,and i just lost my other dog 4 months ago to cancer,i hate to lose
them but i bet you gave him a great life and i believe they will be with us forever. Be positive and pray is all we can do and i will pray everything goes ok for you and him. :grouphug:
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

so sorry to hear about your little one ,its hard to watch your animals when they are sick,today i found out my rotti has cancer and needs surgey but doesnt mean it wont come back,and i just lost my other dog 4 months ago to cancer,i hate to lose
them but i bet you gave him a great life and i believe they will be with us forever. Be positive and pray is all we can do and i will pray everything goes ok for you and him.
I'm sorry about your puppies, dawnandziggy. :hug: It's so hard with animals; they just don't live long enough!! The pain of losing them is really nothing compared to the love and joy of keeping them, but I wish they could stay forever!! :crying:

I try so hard to be philosophical about the whole life and death thing: death is a part of life, they'll be with us after they're gone, etc...but it truly doesn't matter. Once they're gone that particular place in my life becomes empty--it's a little void that used to be "their" spot in my life. *sigh*
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Losing our beloved pets is extremely hard. In my long life, I have lost quite a few, and it never, ever gets any easier. In 2005 I was very distraught to lose my traveling companion to a freak accident, falling out of a tree over 30 foot. Although it's said cats always land on their feet, I can attest that this is not true. He was only 3 years old. Then 6-1/2 months later and over 5,000 miles away, another chance encounter brought me my current companion. I really had not healed and I wasn't ready for another cat. I could not go thru another loss. But my daughter rescued him from being taken to the pound and brought him home. He was loud and a ball of energy. So unlike my Teddy. But I ended up with him because it was my bed he came to sleep in at night. He kept insisting that he was my cat, whether I wanted to acknowledge it or not.

We surmise he must have been born within days of when my Teddy died Feb 14, 2005. As he grew, he has so many characteristics that Teddy had, it was uncanny. I have learned, over time, that this is the same cat, come again. He wasn't ready to move on, and he saw how sad I was, and he wanted to be with me again.

He is my friend, my familiar, and my companion.

I've made arrangements for him to be cared for, should I cross over first. At my age, that is a real possibility. But I know that we will always be together again. No matter where we are.
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”