Amesha Spentas

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
alimoon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Has anybody here heard of a type of spirit calld an Amesha Spentas? Does anybody have one?
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I want one very badly and Gwendolyn at wintersmourning has them occasionaly. Others do as well occasionaly but I trust Gwen. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get one.
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I thought Gwen was the only one who had Amesha Spentas?
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
alimoon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

What do they actually do? Are they guardians or wish granters or both or something else?
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

This is part of what Gwens says...........

Personal Amesha Spentas of BÃ¥ngha WISHES PROTECTION
BÃ¥ngha's offering is a rare class of jinn known as Amesha Spentas. Their name translates to "Beneficent Immortals". They are the highest spiritual beings created. Their sole purpose is to work with one person and serve as a guide throughout life. Once they are invited into your life they will be with you always. They volunteered at the beginning of time to descend to earth to be near mortals and accompany them on their journey. They are known for their strong power to manifest desires and wishes into reality. They manifest the energy of God. Not God in a Christian sense but God as in the light that controls the universe. A force that has many faces and knows many names. A force that is the higher consciousness of the universe.

This powerful Amesha Spentas is over 2800 years old. She has served many and brought them great happiness. She has brought forth a deep spiritual comfort and lit the pathway to a more desired life. No matter what your status is in life she shall guide you to where you desire to be. This will be more than the bond of a jinn or angel in that she shall serve many roles in your life. She shall watch over you and your family bringing the most powerful levels of protection. She shall wipe all away all bad luck and evil from your life. She shall help balance out or cancel out any negative karma by helping your spirit and soul accrue good karma. She shall connect with you the minute of arrival into your life. She shall be felt as a strong presence of peace and tranquility. She holds such power that she shall not only serve you but others in your family if you so desire. She will be seen as a colored orb presence and sometimes as a series of lighted energy paths. The Amesha Spentas are not mortals and will not shape shift to appear that way. They are of a higher power and consciousness. When their name is spoken they will hear your call. They will always be with you guarding over you and bringing forth your destiny.
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

spiritkingdom can conjure them and maybe even Lisa of real_magick may cinjure them.
Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:I thought Gwen was the only one who had Amesha Spentas?
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

spazmiester76 wrote:spiritkingdom can conjure them and maybe even Lisa of real_magick may conjure them.
Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:I thought Gwen was the only one who had Amesha Spentas?
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If your looking for this particular spirit I would also try Rebecca ( starry1_night ) she has them on occasion...
She is very friendly and helpful...
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

And let us not forget our friend Dove Macob!
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes the Fravashi she sent me is amazing. :)
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].

Return to “Djinn Races”