CPAK_ghost

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Oh, let us know how it goes May!! :D Hope you win!!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

Hello I can say that I was lucky enough to win a big golden colored jewelry box last month!
Actually I turned it into the Hotel Haunted for my spirit friend's vessels(at least the one that can fit into it ;).
They all got their own little slot.But al and all he does auction off some great items and spirits!! :D

Daniel

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

May I saw your bid for the male efrit and congratz ! You won !

I wanted the female efrit and a male vampire and you know what sucks ? Those are the ones that went for a higher price and my computer kept crashing the last minute of the auctions for both auctions.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh, I'm sorry mermista...you will get one don't worry! And when you come across the one that is meant for you...you can't lose - As arsine told me- the spirit won't allow that to happen! And she was right!! I felt called to this female Ifrit he had listed and placed a bid...i got outbid :( But a strange thing happened! Whoever was outbidding me, the bid was cancelled! And? I won!! I knew she was meant for me! :D

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Cryptic: OMG !!! That's crazy ! Well I was a little down cause my sister wanted an Efrit and I bid under my account obviously and she won hers on the 1st bid, and I've been watching other auctions all win on the 1st bid and the ones I wanted all went higher I lost like 3 in a row. You're right though I guess they just weren't meant for me... I placed a bid on the male vampire which is listed right now and the male efrit cause for some reason I just don't really want the female one which is listed... and I have no idea why I want a female efrit. I know I want a male vamp cause I read in the listings that they like to get sexual in your dreams and well I don't want that cause it's just not my thing and female nooooooo

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had a strong feeling that I'll win when I bidded on it, and yay!!! :D So happy! It feels like it's just meant for me since no one bid against me (I asked the Efrit if he is meant to be with me, please 'repek' others from bidding on it and make it more expensive - I guess he just granted my first wish) :o :)

Mermista poor you! Did someone won the spirits that you wanted? If no, you should ask Peter to relist it for you with a buy it now!

May

M.K
psyvision

i just got an ifrit from cpak, it's my first spirit of any kind, i just did the bonding ritual and i'm keeping a journal. i'll let you guys know how it goes.

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

Keep us posted friend!!!
We'd love to her about your experiences!
Kudos

Daniel

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Psyvision- Good luck! His Ifrit are great!! :D I know you will love yours.

FLORIDAGRL
new here
new here

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE...I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS SELLER...I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT FROM HIM YET...BUT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DRAWN TO HIS LISTININGS...SO OF COURSE I LOOK WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HIM AND ITS ALL GOOD!!! I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO CANNOT FEEL AND OR SEE SPIRITS EASILY...SO SOMETIMES I SEE A FACE OR OUTLINE OF THE SPIRIT IN HIS RINGS...AND I THINK...IF I CAN SEE IT IN THE PHOTO...THEN I CAN SEE OR FEEL IT IF OR WHEN I BUY.....WHICH OF COURSE ISNT ALWAYS TRUE...BUT EVERYONE HERE HAS HAD GREAT EXPERIENCES AND I AM FOR SURE GOING TO GRAB ONE OF HIS VAMPS....WHEN THE ONE I WANT STANDS OUT TO ME....PLEASE KEEP ME FILLED IN ABOUT YOUR EXPRIENCES....I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT THEM..

WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY.

Return to “Seller Review”