CPAK_ghost

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
clemboy13
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Welcome back Florida Girl........Im new on here too,and cannot feel or see spirits either,but i have had a few instances of things happening at night with some of my older items that i purchased off of Ebay,shortly after they arrived....So ,i guess that is at least something.Its been a long while ,now tho.....I just bought a psy vamp from this seller and am waiting for it to arrive,I cant wait!!!!....I see all the experiences on here with with vampires and i couldnt stop myself from buying one. :D ....I got one from Wintermournings,as well,coming.....OH MY,Im gonna be in vampire heaven !8-)

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I love my Efrit from Peter. Anyone who got their spirits from him?

May

M.K
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

I have got a Psy Vampire from Peter and he fills my night with enjoyable dreams and I can notice a step improvement on my psychic abilities since he arrived...As he comes from Spain, I took him there during the vacation. OMG he was out of this world :)

Many Many Blessings
WJ
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear may - my beloved ifrit is from peter and i'd truly be lost without him as he manages my home and is sort of like the headmaster of my spirits. he is also the one who has given me and a few of my friends some of the best backrubs i've ever felt! he definitely helps me although we did have a go in the very beginning because he has a stubborn streak about how retribution is to be passed and it doesn't agree with my thoughts. we've compromised and he follows what i ask and how i ask that it be done. :) peter just has some of the most incredible spirits i've come to know and i trust him 200%!!! take care, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have an an african marid djinn which was my first ever spirit-he is wonderful-he visits in my dreams and made his presence known right from the start with wisps of smoke and making the pendant hes attached to move before my eyes. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wow you guys are so lucky. He is my first and only djinn I have and I feel his presence whenever I call on him. I just need to spend more time with him as I have so many spirits to bond with right now :D

May

M.K
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well after reading all your great experiences I've jumped in a purchased one of his marid Djinns and am bidding on one of his female Irfit jinns aswell. That one for some reason is attracting me.

Whenever I'm on his ebay store, I feel like there is energy there. I've never felt that with any other purchase. It must be powerful.

Thanks guys!

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Good for you, let us know how it goes :)

May

M.K
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Good luck Jseses, Keep us updated!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I thought the sellers name was Peter? The ebay site says it's a Christina Hollis?? Whose that?

Return to “Seller Review”