Is there a Dark Pegasus?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i've been communicating with my karkadann which is a dark unicorn and was wondering if there is a dark equivalent to the pegasus as well? while i do have a pegasus coming among the group of spirits won in the treasure hunt, as well as a pegasus stone just received from deedee, it would be nice to see if my karkadann could have an equine companion who is black as she is. i'm sure she will love the new equine spirit friends coming, just thought it would be nice for her to have a dark pegasus. i'm partial to pegasus since i designed one for a tattoo i have on my shoulder but with a mane and tail of flames and eagle wings instead of white fluffy wings.

i've checked the encyclopedia but do not see anything listed. just asking here before i send a message to ash. blessed be! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oooh, that sounds cool! :D

I don't know if there is one, but I sure want one!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dear adam - what is it you want? a dark pegasus or a tattoo like mine? lol ;) i'm bored today and trying to stay out of trouble. daughter is here sleeping before she goes to her other job but we had some quality time together so that's all that matters.

actually i'm joking with you hon - i know you'd want a dark pegasus and thinking that there is light and dark unicorns, it might be logical that there would be a dark pegasus right? i hope ash sees this thread and lends his expertise and knowledge to this question. take care! blessed be. arsine

trained conjurer
cupping healer

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Love the sound of that tattoo-can u post apic of it :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dear quenie - sure when i can get bev to take a pic of it for me! will try to get her to do it tomorrow. :)

trained conjurer
cupping healer

Mau Emerald Nile
phoenixrising84
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've often wondered if all entities of white light have a darker equivalent. Ash did tell us about the phoenix having a dark counterpart. I kind of assumed that light and dark have to exist in equilibrium. You've got me thinking Arsine! ;)

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dear phoenix, getting us thinking is always a great thing as it expands our minds - especially mine, lol. i'd love to hear more about the phoenix's dark equivalent, do you know the name of the entity? as you said and i agree with you that each entity of light must have a corresponding entity of dark - it's the yin and yang, good and evil.

i just had too much free time on my hands today since i gave myself a break from grey's work as well as work on my book. after all, it is mother's day and i just felt the need to rest today. hope all of you had an enjoyable day! blessed be. arsine

trained conjurer
cupping healer

Mau Emerald Nile
phoenixrising84
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just remember Ash mentioning that the Phoenix has a dark counterpart. He didn't give the name of it but I too am curious to hear more about it.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hatshpset wrote:dear adam - what is it you want? a dark pegasus or a tattoo like mine? lol ;) i'm bored today and trying to stay out of trouble. daughter is here sleeping before she goes to her other job but we had some quality time together so that's all that matters.

actually i'm joking with you hon - i know you'd want a dark pegasus and thinking that there is light and dark unicorns, it might be logical that there would be a dark pegasus right? i hope ash sees this thread and lends his expertise and knowledge to this question. take care! blessed be. arsine
lol...that made me smile...I picture everything has a dark counterpart...but probably not :?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm not sure if your Karkadann like a companion. I think they might be proud and does not like the company of one.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”