Gaki

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

CH Encyclopedia about Gakis: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=gaki

To me what's written about them there definitely reflects what I'm experiencing with my Gaki now and I absolutely strongly agree about it. I'm just making future plans and just waiting for certain things to happen or manifest before I make my first move. She's also giving me more strategies on how to make the most out of my social skills to persuade people to make them do what I want and need for them to do. I feel that I'm now hungrier for fame (but not in an attention seeking way) and wealth. She also lets me realize that there's nothing wrong with being a bit greedy sometimes because after all, who doesn't want to have a better life? I also noticed that my views and watch hours on YouTube increased by 3 to 8%. She is also urging me to be creative, giving me a big boost in my morale and confidence and also makes my standards higher. I'm still adjusting to her very strong energies.

Gakis, I believe, are not for beginners and are not for those who don't want to take risks to help make their lives better or change their lives for the better. I think they are also perfect for entrepreneurs. She has almost a completely different perspective compared to the rest of my spirit companions in my keep.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

As I work with not just my Gaki but the rest of my wealth spirits, we're not just having an increase when it comes to receiving money from different sources but I keep on getting new ideas regarding finding what should probably be the type of songs I should sing that would also be okay with my vocal range, like more ideas just keep on coming into my head. My wealth spirits in general help me to be more optimistic, most especially when it comes to matters of wealth in general. ./< O*O \:*

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I had a dream last night where I saw myself in a very huge and beautiful mansion that even seemed like a factory of ancient perfume and beauty products. It looks so classy, sophisticated and elegant. I also saw a big beautiful fountain and sparkly golden objects. Then I saw her in a very elegant European dress (which I assume is from 15th century). She always tells me to go for my dreams, be ambitious and aim high and she reminds me to take good care of myself. My past life hubby who is also the leader of the spirit family told me that he strongly agrees with my Gaki's perspective, however, he told me to take it easy and he reminded me of wu-wei (effortless action), like he reminds me to take it easy, let progress naturally come and let things grow and he told me I shouldn't stress myself too much. ./< O*O :8)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am honestly very impressed to have her as spirit companion, along with the rest of them. She is right that I should pursue the path of being an indie singer-songwriter. It makes a lot of sense that I should try my luck in this field even if there is a risk that I might not become successful, but it's worth trying. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Me trying to put one foot in the international music industry by means of making my very first song is her idea, as well as the idea of my muddled-blood vampire from the Dinazi clan. I feel nervous somehow. I hope her ideas work, I think it will. She told me that I should trust myself and my abilities. Thanks to her guidance, persuasion, stand-out energy and ideas, this week I am busy practicing and recording my very first song. She also told me to choose which magick rituals should I really practice and stop practicing what I think is no longer helpful as well.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Create a song, she said and I did. I already posted the YouTube link of the song in the adult discussions forum, but don't worry, the song itself isn't explicit. The title is "The Other Me" and it's also now available on Soundcloud. So far there are a lot of positive comments about it. I'm thankful I followed her advice.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've realized that my life is going towards a better direction and I'm no longer just focusing on magick alone even though I'm using a traditional type of glamour magick for it (sorry I can't tell more about it due to having an oath of secrecy about it) to help make myself successful in trying to pursue my dream as a singer-songwriter as well as to help attract more support and love from people. It was hard adjusting with her energies at first because she really persuades me to go after what I really want and also to fight for my dreams. She has a very strong persuasive energy like a real competitive fighter. If not because of her and her guidance and persuasion, I won't be able to make and have my very first song at all, as in. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Within the next months I plan to make a music video with zero budget. I'm having a lot of ideas about making my own music video. She, along with some of my spirits told me that I can still make awesome work despite being practical and resourceful. Hopefully in the next months of early 2021 we can start making it. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

What I love about spiritkeeping is that some of them won't just help you in matters of the magick and spellcasting and spiritual world but also in the mundane world. Gakis are spirits who can help you enhance your mundane capabilities, skills and talents if you have any and they will help you reveal it if you don't know what kind of special mundane ability/skill/talent do you have yet. They are also great for helping with persuasion that's why they are a perfect fit for those working in the field of marketing, entrepreneurship and business. Gakis will boost your determination and hunger for success, they will push you to do your best and they are for ambitious people who want to reach their goals and live their dreams in life. They, I believe, are not for those who are not used to working with DA spirits. The energy of my Gaki is quite a standout.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have to agree that she's right that I should give the music industry a shot because my husband is now a bit more supportive to me when it comes to helping myself to become a singer-songwriter despite the song having little views for now and me not being famous yet because I'm also still waiting for my music to be available worldwide. Now even some complete strangers told me that I do have potential as a singer. Between February and June I might release a new single. It's the first time she told me that I have to take it easy because I need to priotitize other important stuff. She is the very powerful motivating force behind my attempt to making a career as a singer-songwriter.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”