blackandwhitemaui

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Anybody?

In_Dark_Harmony
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: It's a process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: -
Zodiac:

Hey there :wave:

Well I had a spell cast by him earlier this week...and it seems as though between yesterday and today it might have started working. He is very kind and helpful.

I will update you on anything I might notice more and if I can have a definite confirmation on results.

However, he stresses the fact that remaining positive and having positive emotions will help the spells. Which I had a difficult time doing after he cast it because I was in high stress mode about something personal. But that was just me at that moment.
But still it seems as though the spell he cast might be working already.

will keep you updated!

much hearts & blessings

Experience Dark Tranquility.
Remain in Dark Harmony.

Proud companion to unique and lovely spirits, with a wonderful collection of magickals.
Proud to have vampires in my bloodline :vampire:

"No Time To Cry."
queenies return
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a
Zodiac:

I had a karmic clearing spell done and definitely felt better. In fact a couple of weeks after i started a strict diet and exercise regime. :thumbup:

Vampire lover [its in the blood]!Image
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Oh this guy is good! He feedback wasn't 100% so I was weary. At first it sounded like he was a new agey marketing preacher, since his emails were "you must believe...etc." I was like ok sure...whatever. So he casts the tripple beauty spell one night. And I woke up and thought I looked the same. Though I did mention to my coworker I feel like a different person. Then I was complaining to my coworker about not being attractive enough and for the first time he said "yes, you are." Then caught himself.

Then I went out and I was dressed in a baggy shirt, not my best shirt, but colorful, then when I came to this party a guy mentions that I was pretty. I was like ok, he was just being polite. Next thing you know this guy was taking a picture of me and this girl but turns to me and says "oh yeah!" I try to leave and the host, male, refuses to leave.

Today at the gym I caught at least three men staring at me when I was working out. One even stopped to say hi. Then I go grocery shopping and again men just lock eyes with me and it seems like they have an uncontrollable urge to have to say hi to me. I dunno about the other spells but the beauty one is a hit! Note: I wasn't wearing any enchanted jewelry, pheromones, etc. It was me, my unbrushed hair and a lot of sweat.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
hanz08
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5

suga wrote:Oh this guy is good! He feedback wasn't 100% so I was weary. At first it sounded like he was a new agey marketing preacher, since his emails were "you must believe...etc." I was like ok sure...whatever. So he casts the tripple beauty spell one night. And I woke up and thought I looked the same. Though I did mention to my coworker I feel like a different person. Then I was complaining to my coworker about not being attractive enough and for the first time he said "yes, you are." Then caught himself.

Then I went out and I was dressed in a baggy shirt, not my best shirt, but colorful, then when I came to this party a guy mentions that I was pretty. I was like ok, he was just being polite. Next thing you know this guy was taking a picture of me and this girl but turns to me and says "oh yeah!" I try to leave and the host, male, refuses to leave.

Today at the gym I caught at least three men staring at me when I was working out. One even stopped to say hi. Then I go grocery shopping and again men just lock eyes with me and it seems like they have an uncontrollable urge to have to say hi to me. I dunno about the other spells but the beauty one is a hit! Note: I wasn't wearing any enchanted jewelry, pheromones, etc. It was me, my unbrushed hair and a lot of sweat.
that's very nice to hear! But I'm sure even without the spell you will still be attractive, IMO the spells just strengthens your beauty :flower:
The emails i got from him were all "you must believe..." as well! His a very nice guy and while i just got my spell casted and hasn't seen any obvious results yet, his words sort of made me happy and think positive :D

enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mine didnt work either, it was to open my third eye etc.

Becca

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers

But I'm sure even without the spell you will still be attractive, IMO the spells just strengthens your beauty
Maybe. But then it was the tripple cast. Just a few months ago I was not feeling vibrant at all. I was going through a weird i feel crappy phase. I can say from the response I am happy about it.

I also asked my spirits to not block an incoming spell. I don't know if that helped. But I think I look the same. But the responses are different. Every time I turn someone is looking.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

any update from this seller?

Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

Does anybody beside me received a free 3x attraction spell from him? I was pretty surprised when I got his email saying he will cast a triple attraction spell for free in my name if I subscribe to his newsletter. I was like... well, whatever, I know the guy, I bought a spell from him, so I subscribed. He said his eBay store will be closing soon and I don't know why.

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Shany wrote:Does anybody beside me received a free 3x attraction spell from him? I was pretty surprised when I got his email saying he will cast a triple attraction spell for free in my name if I subscribe to his newsletter. I was like... well, whatever, I know the guy, I bought a spell from him, so I subscribed. He said his eBay store will be closing soon and I don't know why.

I received the free spell from him too....

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”

Return to “Seller Review”