Fylgia ?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Golden Veiled
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I got one, Renee'! You really should too and we can help each other out with them! :P I KNOW you will feel connected!

Debra

Embrace your uniqueness. Time is way to short to be living someone else's life.
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The most important thing about having a fylgia is that I feel more focus...at least my mind won't be jumping around like a little monkey all over the places.
And also there seems to be a shield being place in you....

What about the other keepers?

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Golden Veiled
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mane, that is just what I am looking for so that is why I started looking at the fyglia. The one I got has been after me for awhile now. Already felt it. Or at least I think I felt it. Will know for sure if it happens again.

Debra

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thats wonderful! I will be away for a few days. So most likely. I won't be posting...unless I find a pc somewhere ;)

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I felt very grounded from the start, there is no contact unless I communicate something to him. I know he is a very busy boy!

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Debbie, you and I seem to think alike when it comes to ordering spirits. Last time we both ordered Bronwyn angels and this time a fylgia! Did you get that cute little heart pendant? I had it on my wish list, but when I went to buy it yesterday it was gone. So I bought a red dragon (I could use help with money) and a free c-3 fylgia stone!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Golden Veiled
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yep, Renee', I bought the pendant. For my spirit stone I had a Masheba getting my attention!! :P Has your package I sent you arrived yet?

Debra

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh you little stinker, you got the heart pendant! LOLOL No package yet. Maybe today. The mail hasn't come yet, but I'll let you know!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

For those who were looking for more info - I found this post on the witchcraft wiki:

http://www.traditionalwitchcraft.com/Fylgia

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks Rh1ann! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Creatures A-J”