Fylgia ?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Good day all:

I'm so enjoying trying to educate myself any chance possible and am reading through the comprehensive entity list ( Thanks CH!)

Does anyone have a Fylgia and/or any experience with one? It sounds so intriguing but the part about it shadowing "your every physical move, emotional change..." although comforting, is also a bit daunting. What if you're having a bad day or week or longer? Would it intensify that exploit or exacerbate that fact?

Many thanks as always for your thoughts and insights :-)

Ts

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dearest ts; i just recently acquired a fylglia from magnolia (either a c3 or c4, can't recall) and i've noticed i have what seems to be a shadow around me and also that my emotions though more intensified are much more grounded and level. i thought the shadow was from the gargoyle who moved in residence a few months back but i realized it was "figgy". mane was the member who told me fylglia's don't have names you simply call them fylglia, but mine seems to like the nickname i've given to her so figgy it is. i do get a much calmer feeling and i love the silver ring she is bound to. glad to hear of other fylglias out there and can't wait to hear more about your's. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have a fylgia from CH, a custom Class 5. We've been together for quite some time now. I know he is with me always and he keeps a lookout for danger. I never have had a problem when having a bad day as he is looking for evil or dark entities for the most part rather than people, although I am sure that if he thought someone would do you harm that he would intervene as best as he could. For the most part he is very quiet, just there always watching. If I talk to him, I call him "my fylgia" because according to Magnolia they don't have names.

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you kindly my friends for your usual timely and most helpful responses, I hope you're well today and look forward to a CH acquisition/adoption soon :-)

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have one. It's the best gift which I ever receive. When I have it's vessel with me, I feel calm and at ease. It's like a motherly feeling. When I'm sad, it's will console me. When I'm happy, it shares my joy. Without the vessel, I will be lost.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

oh, that sounds so wonderful mane!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
phoenixrising84
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I keep wanting a Fylgia more and more. There hasn't been one that called out to me yet. I'll wait patiently until one does. ;)

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Maybe this is what I should choose as my free c3 spirit stone. Could it help me with my anxiety/depression (since I have gone off of my Paxil)? I would lov to be able to feel calmer and not use drugs to achieve that feeling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think it will help you. Spending time with it will keep you grounded.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Creatures A-J”