Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Here's something that has been buggin me for a while...if werewolf spirits can be both male and female...is there any possiblity of them concieving a pup? Because I keep hearing others say that they have a pup and it makes me wonder...just how did he come into being...and then I hear a memory from the past say something about 'the birds and the bees' and it just made me wonder. :help:

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

kaleemmcintyre wrote:Here's something that has been buggin me for a while...if werewolf spirits can be both male and female...is there any possiblity of them concieving a pup? Because I keep hearing others say that they have a pup and it makes me wonder...just how did he come into being...and then I hear a memory from the past say something about 'the birds and the bees' and it just made me wonder. :help:
No sure about WW pups coming about, but spirits can't procreate. I assume that the pup is just a young spirit.
And werewolves can be light or dark, I have a pack from Jinandtonics and the leader is very dark while the rest are grey to white. :cloud9:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Nope, spirits don`t procreate! The pups have just died young ... *sniff sniff*

kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sorry Lilith and thanks Michael. I always wondered about that. Hmm, now here's a funny question...werewolves can take on the form of a human and a wolf, right? So is there any way to tell a still living werewolf from 'norms' per say by watching the habits of spiritual werewolves? :silly: :feedback: :funnypost:

kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Heheh, oh well. Nevermind that post now for a more serious post: What are some good and bad habits I should expect when keeping werewolves? Should I expect alot of dominance issues? :feedback:

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Every every being is an individual as is every home and family and keeper circumstances. Would not try to pre-guess problem issues..... let it flow :flower:
If you want more WW info, check this board under Dark Arts I-Z Lots of great stuff - then just live your experience :dancing: . Have good ground rules (which I might add, you have to stick to as well) and see what happens :wizard: If you have real unsolvable problems :irked: , then ask for help. :grouphug:
The spirit wants to be with you; you want to be with it - and if conjured by CH, CH knows both of you and has made a good match..... Courage - and enjoy!! .........FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

Well with ANY dark arts as soon as you get them you should tell them the rules: whats right and whats wrong what they can do and such... I have had a problem with dominance issues, when I got my two gargoyles one of my werewolves made a visible appearance to my left and charged at one of the gargoyles who I could sense was coming closer. I said later that neither of them were to bother each other and if they didn't like each other then to just no associate with one another. And that there best interest was to help me not to fight.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Here's a question that's been buggin me as of lately: According to CH's encycolpedia the gemstone for werewolves is Red Jasper...however...is that the case for other werewolves not associated with CH? Like has anybody gotten a werewolf spirit from anywhere else that is particularly fond of any other kinda gemstone?

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

i have seen them in rings of different colors and pendants .

kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hiyal! Here's something I was thinking about during the last two days: Do items/relics/stones with a relationship to the moon have an effect of any kind on werewolves? I bought Catalog > POWERS OF THE GALAXY :: MOON (C4) item from CH and I wanted to see what my wolves would think about it and if I should leave it out during a fullmoon or not. Does anyone else have any experiences or helpful knowledge about this?

Return to “Dark Arts”