Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Here's something I just thought of...could you actually use 'White Noise' to hear your wolves if you can't hear them already? Like tape record a silent room in your house after your wolves or wolf comes into your home and then listen back on the recording and actually hear your werewolf? Is this possible or even feasible?? :feedback:

mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Heehee! Wow, I'm glad you're bringing up all these werewolf questions because I love the werewolves and often have problems finding a lot of info about them! You've brought up questions I've never even thought about-so thanks!! :D

I have two of them, a male and a female, and they're both pretty different-kinda like knowing two different people. I've learned that just because one likes one thing doesn't mean the other one will like the same thing.

I've found that leaving their vessels out during a full moon gives the vessel a lot of energy! So I think they really like that! Also I may just be imagining it but I could swear their gemstones look brighter after a charge in the full moon light as well. :P
I bought some Anna Riva musk oil, and every so often I will dab a little bit of that on their gemstone/vessel and I get a fuzzy feeling in my chest like that enjoy that a lot. Both of my werewolves like the musk, but my female does like some flowery/more feminine scents to. She helps me pick out new perfume sometimes actually. When I'm picking something out for them I do ask that they give me a feeling on whether or not they would like it, and I go by my gut feeling on things like that....oils, incense, ect.

I've read a lot of posts on here about how keepers view their wolves and it seems like most people 'see' them in their wolfie forms-but that's not the case with me. I almost always 'see' mine in human form, except on the full moon or close to the full moon-then I keep picturing them in their wolf forms-and it's like an actual wolf and not like a more anthropomorphic type wolf (which was kinda a buzzkill to me as I personally always liked that depiction, lol). One time I felt like my female was really on edge and very protective of my once-and then I did envision her in her wolf form, around me really close by and growling protective-like. But other than that, I see them in human form.

A good type of treat or energy boost for my werewolves has been meat-either cooked or raw, but I always use cooked just because I don't like the feeling of having raw meat sitting somewhere in the house for a even a few hours. Once a week or every two weeks I'll just save a bit of meat from whatever I've got for dinner and set it aside for them as an offering. I set their vessels close by and tell them they can have that for themselves. I let it sit for a few hours and then discard it. When I pick their vessels back up I feel a lot more energy from them usually-so I think they really like that too like with the musk oil. ;)

Another thing is that many people do seem to have werewolves that are not cuddly or affectionate as they are more for protection. My female is quite affection with me. She's like a buddy! I luv her to death! I like to take her out with me and run errands and go shopping, and it's like going shopping with any of my other girlfriends sometimes. It's kinda weird actually-the feelings I get from her. That's not to say she doesn't have her super serious "guard-dog" moments-but she also has her very human "bestest buddy" moments too. My male is more stand offish, but he's not un-sociable by any means.

As far as gemstones go, my wolves do like the red jasper. I haven't gotten a sense from either of them that they's prefer or be happy with another type of gemstone. But that's not to say there isn't one out there....I just haven't found it yet if there is one. ;)

And yes-it's cool if you buy them things relating to the moon. Even if it's not a spelled thing. I think they just appreciate being thought about really. I mean, everyone likes getting gifts! XD I also like to buy them woodsy-scented candles! Anything that smells like the forest-I get good feelings from that. I'm in the process of making them a little 'den'. I bought a paper mache box I'm going to paint gray on the inside and decorate on the outside. I thought I'd line it with a bit of wool on the very bottom and maybe go out into the woods and get some acorns and maybe a few leaves....anything that 'speaks' to me to put in their box. I think they might like that. :)

Anyway, that's my experience so far! Keep asking questions and sharing your experiences because we need more werewolf info I think!!! :clap:

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

That's great!! It's always awesome when we learn new things about spirits and share them with others. I have found that some of the types of spirits that are only for protection can be quite affectionate. Look forward to hearing more from you and your spirits.

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

When you said 'frisky' I thought you meant :shifty: Ahem.....first thing that jumped into my mind was wait till the spirit version of PETA hears about this.

Mine kind of just rub against my ankles time to time.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have 4 werewolves fom Gwen (Vercolac) and 2 from Jinn&Tonics (1 Russian & 1 Siberian)....They all get along just fine. They have begun to teach me how to see and strategically think and sense things as does a wolf.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sorry for letting the post go quiet but I am now the proud Keeper of 10 werewolves! Yay for me! Of course as for 'seeing them' well...hehe...not so yay but I'm pretty sure they are with me. I just know it. Though I'd just love to see 9 handsome males and a very wonderful female sitting around me on top of one another during the night....oops...trailing off...

Anywho, my next question would be: For those of you here with werewolf pups...how have your experiences been so far? I mean to ask because I'm soon to recieve one from moon7spirits and just wanted to know what I should expect? Diapers I can assume are out but is there anything else I might need for them?

kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

mako864 wrote: Thanks so much for the info! Glad to know you are yours are dong well enough. And thanks for the advice! :clap:

mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

OMG, 10 werewolves?! That sounds awesome. When you have a pack that large, how do they seem to all get along together? Did they have to 'duke it out' to see who was going to be alpha amongst them?

I only have 2, a male and a female-and as far as I can tell they get along very well. I was thinking of adding a werepup in the future though, if I get the sense they are okay with that. Let us know how your werepup experiences go. I'm curious about that. :)

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Werewolves are Grey or Dark Arts. It's important when using categorization of entities to remember that White Arts, truly White Arts, entities are born of the light and are born of positive energy. They are not capable of causing someone else unjust harm. Werewolves do range from the light side of the Grey Arts to the deepest black of the Black Arts; so there is a lot of room for personality & temperment variance. However, Werewolves are not born of light nor are they completely positive energy. They do have the capacity, whether lighter or darker, to be ruthless, which is one quality that makes them ideal protectors.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

"Werewolves are Grey or Dark Arts. It's important when using categorization of entities to remember that White Arts, truly White Arts, entities are born of the light and are born of positive energy. They are not capable of causing someone else unjust harm. Werewolves do range from the light side of the Grey Arts to the deepest black of the Black Arts; so there is a lot of room for personality & temperment variance. However, Werewolves are not born of light nor are they completely positive energy. They do have the capacity, whether lighter or darker, to be ruthless, which is one quality that makes them ideal protectors."

Well according to the person(s) I bought them from these werewolves, some of them are supposed to be White Arts only so that's what I'm not sure of. My awareness of them is...kinda limited...i.e. so far I can only feel them out in miniscule ways, so far haven't seen them, heard them, or really had an experience with them. That's why I'm gonna keep asking questions so please ANYBODY with some good info I'd appreciate some feedback.

The meditation works and I do talk to them but I guess I'm not sensitive enough to feel them out yet. :sigh: Now I know how Juim Carrey felt in Bruce Almighty: "Somebody just give me a sign! Please!"

Return to “Dark Arts”