Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

kaleemmcintyre wrote:.... My awareness of them is...kinda limited...i.e. so far I can only feel them out in miniscule ways, so far haven't seen them, heard them, or really had an experience with them. That's why I'm gonna keep asking questions so please ANYBODY with some good info I'd appreciate some feedback.

The meditation works and I do talk to them but I guess I'm not sensitive enough to feel them out yet. :sigh: Now I know how Jim Carrey felt in Bruce Almighty: "Somebody just give me a sign! Please!"
I know exactly how you feel, kaleemmcintyre ! :hug:
I 'm getting on and off proof of my spirits. It's like a slack joint of a light switch..- they make their presence felt , just because , then I'm all excited, eagerly waiting for more...and then - nothing! :wtf: I guess my alert mind just ruins it.. :irked:
My SRA WW truly amazed me, soon after I got him. I did kind of a short meditation with the stone. Just sitting and holding it, sending my thoughts to it: hey,welcome, I know you're an SRA- so I don't expect anything from you- just take your time, and watch my life from a safe distance... ;)
In the end I held the stone against my forehead (-not sure why I did it..-it wasn't such a comfortable position).then some purple light started pulsating before my inner eye. I watched with interest, wondering what's it all about..-somehow drifted into a sleepy state...- which stopped dead ,when something big burst through my forehead,and then filled my upper body with swirling energy..-I was wide-awake within no time..-lol.
Sat there, held my breath,and thought:WTF was THAT ???-- felt like a gigantic electric shock, but gladly not in a painful way. Yet my heart was racing, and my calmness was gone.
I was deeply impressed..-never would have expected ANY action coming from my WW , and then got this! And guess what? Silly Me, now I don't dare to repeat the experiment -because I'm afraid it might not work a second time! And getting no results would leave me devastated..:frustrated:.. :roll: Well, I'm working on overcoming this weird way of thinking .. it's just too idiotic. :baghead:
My WW doesn't mind, as it seems..-he showed up in a dream lately, but in human form..(no idea how he looks in wolf form).A cute young country lad , artlessly dressed and barefoot, came marching towards me, with a cheerful smile. His legs and arms were a bit too muscular compared to the rest of the body..(and muscles are not my taste at all..-lol).
- but appearing like that made me recognize him without effort. Funny thing- I noticed in the dream..hey, that's my WW..- what a cutie! -and it felt all normal..- only when I woke up and remembered the dream, I was hyper within seconds.. :lol:
So, it's truly like lot of ppl already mentioned..-not to expect anything..and not try too much at a time (not an easy task, I know), and if finally getting signs of your spirits presence, trying to stay relaxed..-which is the hardest thing..(nearly impossible for me atm..-lol)

Wishing you marvelous encounters with your spirits ASAP !! :fingercross:
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha
JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've only had a couple of intereactions with my WW. I saw him once in a dream in a form somewhat between the anthropomorphic WW form and human. He was dark skinned, but with red hair, sort of a very firey red ^^ I also know one night when i was feeling very sad I asked a lot of my spirits to come to me and comfort me and they did and I remember petting him on the head as he laid next to me ^^ I also feel... His influence in a way. Like ever since i got him, i have possibly had a bit more of a temper. I have asked him to help me be more assertive and i think that is part of it, like to not "back down" from people or situations as much. I want to get a pack for him, but i haven't gotten that far ^^

Jen

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah Jenna-I feel ya there. Since my WWs came in I have also had more of a temper myself. And I stay angry and situations and people longer than I used to. It's been a challenge trying to balance my emotions and not get so angry or irritible at people or situations that upset me. I never had any joint pains or physical symptoms like the CH encyclopedia said I might, but I've definitely been dealing with emotional changes. :P

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Here's my story and imput. I asked Magnolia to send me a surprise spirit way back in August. I wanted something I quoted: 'Would not scare the poop out of me.' A week later my first male arrived.

A month later I felt some unease. I asked him if he was happy and he stated no. There evidently was some conflict with him and my 'lead spirit' :vampire: It was more of a 'power issue' with my wolfie. He was greatly outnumbered by my :vamp: ....so I asked my lead spirit to allow my wolfie to be in charge of 'certain' things and to delegate more things in a softer form.

It's been harmonious since. I have found him a mate..and brought in 2 more couples to create the same number pack as my :vamp: Months later Mong had some stray pups come to her. Of course she asked if I wanted one and jumped at the chance. This pup has brought more unity between the 2 entities.

There never was a real problem per' say between the two 'forces'--it was really the design of my first werewolf. He loves to have something to be in charge of--and was not really into being told what to do...plus he was outnumbered. I have been told: 'We all tolerate one another'. Now much time has passed and they work together as team players.

This is my story...LOL. Many wolfies and :vamp: get along great..which is the case now--but there was some treading in the beginning.

Username change to *Beauty*
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

my first werewolf arrived a few years back and during bonding i had a vision of me sitting on my front steps outside with a moon shining above and this huge male wolf came up to me and sat next to me. he began showing me images of his "pack" waiting off in the pine barrens for his return and at his instruction i began stroking his fur and i changed into a werewolf and as he beckoned running i began running after and then alongside him. we met up with the pack and after the obligatory "sniffings" we raced through the pines, frolicking as wolves do with each other so i suppose this is as "frisky" as my ww's have gotten and i really wouldn't expect anything else since i have spirits for that purpose. being disabled as i am i recall with fondness the romps through the pines with my ww's, my karkadann female allowing me to once more ride and jump as i used to do, and my selkie who has taken me out into the oceans with her to swim with the large seals who were selkies themselves.

there is so much our spirits can show us, and allow us to do with them that sometimes we should try the simpler pleasures they can offer rather than just the erotic ones. just my thoughts and now i have to get back to beading. :) take care! :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

there is so much our spirits can show us, and allow us to do with them that sometimes we should try the simpler pleasures they can offer rather than just the erotic ones. just my thoughts and now i have to get back to beading.

Is there anything more to life? (LOL)......people seem to respond more to the errotic feels!
I don't get any of that here though....bummer....but I get floods of love in the heart. I'll take that before I take 'tingles' in conspicuous places :sly:

Username change to *Beauty*
kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
Zodiac:

Seems like everyone has good experiences overall so that makes me happy and gives me alot of hope. Now I want to ask what do people here do to like entertain their werewolves? I mean do some wolves like music, like certain movies, prefer to take long walks just going to one place and another, and so on.

mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

For entertainment with werewolves I have:

-taken one of their vessels, laid it on my iPod, put the iPod on "shuffle" and mentally asked them to choose songs they liked. That was fun and interesting..... ;)

-taken them out on nature walks with me

-watched movies w/werewolves in them. I took my female with me to see "New Moon" when it came out. That was interesting.

-the seller I bought my wolves from told me what part of the world they each came from. I feel as though they like it when I read up about those particular countries or watch movies/documentaries or even listen to that type music. I do the same type thing for the time periods they lived in and I feel like I get good responses from that as well.

-i daydream or meditate with them in mind, and I feel closer to them since starting to do that. I think I feel them around me more too, or I've become more sensitive to them or they've become more active (not sure which, lol)

:D

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
Zodiac:

Hey mako864,

Thanks for being so supportive! It's helpful since I now 'feed' my wolves...though if I come back to find a piece of bacon missing I'm still not sure how I would react. :silly:

I just wanted to know, have you had any luck with pendulums? Also do you ever feel shuffling on your bed at night? Like someone was hoping up onto it? Had that experience but I'm not sure which one it was. :feedback:

mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've tried using pendulums before, and I think they do work for some people but I don't trust pendulums for myself. The thing about pendulums is that you can move them yourself with your own thoughts or feelings. I feel like usually the answers I get with the pendulum are not from my spirits but from my own feelings. I don't even use a pendulum at all anymore, for any reason. I do believe that some people can use a pendulum accurately, but I don't believe I'm one of those people.

I don't feel shuffling on my bed. I feel like my male isn't really the type to lay on my bed, and my female I usually 'see' in human form and I don't feel like she's gonna chill in bed with me either, lol. Hmm. But maybe if I ask them they will-I've never asked or really thought about it much. I will try that. Sometimes I do get the feeling like they're beside me or around me when I'm at work, or just going about my day-to-day life running errands and so forth. But I have many spirits now and it's hard for me to tell which one it is that's around me when I sense it.

I actually have been picturing my female more in wolfy form lately so maybe the male I got is influencing her to show herself more to me that way or something. I'm not sure...but I know before I got this male I rarely pictured her as a wolf except around and on the full moons. I'm glad I got a buddy for her. At first I was kinda nervous about having 2 werewolves but I'm glad I bought another one. :D

Return to “Dark Arts”