Coffee596

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
babyface
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Her business practice might be questionable but the vampire spirits I got from her are definitely real. I got 4 ladies from her back in last December. They are very feisty and quite humorous. I have to agree that the vessels she uses are very cheap soft stone. In fact one of mine was broken in two upon arrival. I just transmuted them all to a new vessel of their choice. She was the very first seller I ever bought spirit from and that was before I discovered CH.

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

any update from this seller especially those spell listings?

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

only one positive review? :(

TheRising23
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Maybe a Djinn...
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel of White Light
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ramon

Wow, seems like a lot of negative reviews for Jessica Black. I bought one of her eBay spells a few weeks ago and I think I'm beginning to see signs. Usually I communicate with her through email and she seems very kind and down to earth. What she's told me numerous times is that I have to believe in order for the spell to work, and that's often the hardest thing for me. But hopefully the spell manifests *fingers crossed*.

Oh and by the way ::new::

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

I don't know if this lady is legit or not but I must say she has strange listings, things that I didnt think were possible with magick (or maybe I just dont get it!) such as changing you eye colour to even an unnatural colour/ shape shifting etc..

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I purchased a spell by this seller....it was so long ago I can't even remember its exact name. But it was for skin enhancement and beauty. I dont have anything terribly wrong with my complexion...just a few bumps and some dark circles under my eyes...and a few wrinkles. But I've seen ZERO results. She even recast over a month ago, stating some such BS about perhaps I may be blocking the spell and how she cast an EXTRA spell to remove the blockages.

Okay?? ::poke:: Still nothing. It was a complete waste of money for me.

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hey Everyone ::wave:: :wave: ,

After reading everyone's post, I'd figure that I'd post my experience with her. Back in January of this year, I purchased her auction for 6 wishes from her genie...In my opinion, she was nice and communicative but as time past and none of my wishes had manifested at all, then I contacted her a few days ago and explained to her that nothing had changed and nothing had manifested for her and I asked for my money back...

I didn't get a fuss about it or an offer for a re-cast, she just went ahead and refunded my money to my paypal account :thumbup: :D ...I was very pleased that she honored her money back policy ::bop:: ;)

Nikka
safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

nikkaleo wrote:Hey Everyone ::wave:: :wave: ,

After reading everyone's post, I'd figure that I'd post my experience with her. Back in January of this year, I purchased her auction for 6 wishes from her genie...In my opinion, she was nice and communicative but as time past and none of my wishes had manifested at all, then I contacted her a few days ago and explained to her that nothing had changed and nothing had manifested for her and I asked for my money back...

I didn't get a fuss about it or an offer for a re-cast, she just went ahead and refunded my money to my paypal account :thumbup: :D ...I was very pleased that she honored her money back policy ::bop:: ;)

I guess she is legit if she offers refunds I mean in that way you have nothing to lose BUT....does anyone's spells work for anyone ? :S . I've heard few success stories - though I do trust that enchanted magnolias spell work for me ;D

MsSolarFelineAU
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I am quite circumspect if someone requires my name and my date of birth.

We are all on our own Karmic path, at our own vibrational frequency.
LumerianPriestess
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 7
Zodiac:

You know, I don't really think it's strange that she needs your name or birthday, or even a picture - those things can really help the caster focus on who they're sending the magic to.

What does really bother me are her auctions like this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mythical-Weightloss ... 1c1bfb25e5

A magic seed? Really? That you have to -eat-? I would NEVER, EVER eat something like that bought off of eBay - there's no telling what it is! I mean, not that I think this seller is intentionally trying to do something fishy, but there are evil people out there in the world and who knows what someone might try to sell, you know?

Either way, I think I'll steer clear of this person for the time being. All the negitive reviews and tales of getting gravel is a bit much. :(

Solitary Practitioner, Gray Witch, Will Cast For Food!

Return to “Seller Review”