THIRD EYE OPENING

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

THANKS ellen, that makes me feel better. i've only been learning to meditate for a couple of weeks and i still feel silly. my mind keeps thinking i could be making better use of my time. also it is really great to know now WHY i keep getting these headach every time i meditate. so thanks again

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

No Problem Sweetie :hug:
It will be okay
I used to have really bad migraines...

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
LindaLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lostsoul
Zodiac:

I have been wondering during third eye meditation, what exactly am I suppose to be thinking/ working on? Do I just let my mind be blank and let whatever come to me?

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
-Vivian Greene
robolee
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

^
you shouldn't be thinking anything while you are meditation.

you should be on a relax mood while focusing on your breathing.

poisonchild
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kharer
Zodiac:

From what I've been able to see meditation is the best way to open your third eye. It seems as though you are doing very well in it! Congrats! I hope you recieve what you are searching for soon. Here is another video you may like! It is the Gayatri Mantra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxLJDnY6 ... feature=BF Or this one! Which is the music where I felt as though there was an eye on my forehead pulsing and opening. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4noQ0MD1_8s] Om Mani Padme Hum. This song just makes you feel so happy. Hope that these may help you. :D

lindavan:: As for what to think while you are meditation, when I meditate for my third eye I just focus on the area where my third eye is supposed to be and sometimes I will see like this purple energy like matter going through a circle other times it will be blank. When I meditate for me, I just let my mind go into my own world whatever pictures come up with my music. Its very relaxing.

-V
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

MysticStar wrote:WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner. *Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump. The feeling may be very intense like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day. This is the final physiological event you will experience after opening the third eye. It indicates your pineal gland is awakened, functioning and alive. :thumbup:
Ive been having this feeling for about a week now , sometimes to the point that it is very painful . and been getting more bad headaches lately . even just sitting doing nothing it starts thobing and it will do this almost all day

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

just found a link to a free e-book : Awakening the third eye.
(279 sites!) ..I don't know if it has already been posted somewhere on the forum..-

anyway- here it is:
http://www.clairvision.org/knowledge-ba ... loads.html

looks promising..! :thumbup:
have fun! :wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:just found a link to a free e-book : Awakening the third eye.
(279 sites!) ..I don't know if it has already been posted somewhere on the forum..-

anyway- here it is:
http://www.clairvision.org/knowledge-ba ... loads.html

looks promising..! :thumbup:
have fun! :wave:
Just downloaded it, skimmed through it, and it looks like it has quite a bit of info in. I'll have to read through it later but it looks promising. I browsed through the site and it also has other techniques for clairvision so this site could be usefull.
Thanks for the link Cell. :thumbup:

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

To effectively open any chakra you need a teacher who has raised his/her shakti. That being said, You can either use AUM or THOH while visualizing a candle. Personally THOH is more effective as your pushing the energy.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

A clear quartz crystal over the 3rd eye works wonders for opening it up & being better able to send & receive energy through this chakra! :thumbup: :grouphug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Meditation”