Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you @Luna Lysithea 🙏 I also appreciate your mention about the light mode. It's easy to forget about it when browsing on mobile, and reading can be difficult without switching to it. Thank you for the reminder!

@ASTER I must point out that many of the information I have come across is inaccurate. I will take the time to gather the details and provide a comprehensive response later today.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Okay 👍🏻 @Tarvos that would be greatly appreciated. What I was thinking of getting information about is…what makes them the way they do or how are they responding to us as, humans? How are they read us, that are promptings to them to act in revenge or simply protecting my family … per say. Since I figured wraiths aren’t human and hasn’t a consciousness, I thought it was making sense to think that they are responding to their keeper’s human emotional climate, intuitively.

Also, they must be able to read our minds. Enemies as well as keeper’s. I often chat with pictures on my mind and telepathically. But that is me, clairvoyant style. I don’t even got anything else but visions and telepath, psychic premonition.

So when we are setting house rules, how do you make sure that your wraith gets it exactly as you meant it? It’s one thing to read up house rules to them. But other thing is to get an acknowledgment or respectful agreement with their understanding of its values and importance to their keeper.

Luckily, I am good enough to get feedback from all my dark arts friends so far. Plus my master spirit leadership also helps to enforce it. But I am just wondering, how anyone else cope with their dark arts rules setting in their keep? How do you make sure that all is going to be fine and nothing is misunderstood by them? Because human mindset and meaning of words and expectations are can be widely complicated and misunderstood as we all know.

Basically that is why I narrow and simplify thing, so I will be interpreted by my spirits somewhat easier. Is that makes sense? Since I am a spirit keeper, I intuitively sharpened my mind to be focused and straight forward in my mental images. My creatures especially intuitive and reading emotional energy and very pictorial especially during lucid dreams.

Angels, vampires, were creatures, dragons and watches are the closest to humans in understanding words and expression without me talking in pictures to them, but it’s easier for them as well simply reading my mind. Now, I don’t have much dark arts spirits, true. But so far what I have figured …. It’s especially useful with dark arts beings, to be calm, cool and collected.

Well, correct me as I am naive and a novice. I use only my limited experiences and therefore trying to widely read about topics of relevant informations. Once I got my wraith, I will get to know mine and then I’ll have a first hand experience myself, too.

Other things I figured generally as a keeper, our spirits and entities are capable of relating and form bonding with us on their realms the best way and not necessary on a human level. Well….of course there are many that strive on our life energy, sexual energy, emotional energy, ect and purely being flesh and blood human beings, living on earth.

So, when it’s comes to a very powerful being, that is dark as well, its has to be there something vital for them to protect their keeper. I think their own natural type of each beings, instinctively acts in protection, as an example with the wraith…due to their willingness of cohabitation with a household of humans.

Also, I think everyone has a specific energy make up that our spirit friends especially attracted to, and with the conjurers mediation and binding methods made in specific ways, our spirit friends are literally fixated as such on us, their keeper to please. I gathered that much simply having two handful of dark arts companions.

I feel it’s important to chew on it, if you guys don’t mind … unless it’s a boring topic, then please accept my apology.

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:39 am Thank you @Luna Lysithea 🙏 I also appreciate your mention about the light mode. It's easy to forget about it when browsing on mobile, and reading can be difficult without switching to it. Thank you for the reminder!

@ASTER I must point out that many of the information I have come across is inaccurate. I will take the time to gather the details and provide a comprehensive response later today.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It's been ages since that comment above was made, and back then, people didn't seem to really keep many Wraiths, so there were quite a lot of misconceptions floating around. But I'm here to help clear up some of those misunderstandings.

"I know wraiths don't have emotions."
  • Now, every race of spirits, including Wraiths, has emotions. However, Wraiths are far more evolved than us humans, so their emotional range is not as extensive as ours. Plus, CH Wraiths are typically known for their non-social and no-nonsense nature. It's not uncommon for them to be quite shy, which may give off the impression that they lack emotions.

"The way to win a wraith's loyalty (in following ALL your direction) is:
1. Be honest and fair.
2. Watch what you think, never wish anyone ill will
3. Stop any problems before they start by having house rules"
  • If you're looking to win a Wraith's loyalty, it's actually quite simple - just be a friend. Treat them like you would any other spirit.

"They size us up as people… They make judgments about us, and our character."
  • You see, us humans have this habit of constantly comparing things, like sizing up spirits and entities. We're always asking ourselves which one is better. But here's the thing, spirits don't do that.
  • If a Wraith has agreed to be bound to you, it's because they consider you a friend. They're willing to spend their time with you, teach you, and protect you without asking for anything in return. So, if they've made that judgment, it's unlikely they would have agreed to the binding in the first place.
  • Remember, judgment is something humans do on a daily basis, but spirits? They're above all that.

"They make the rules, and tell the keeper what to do."
  • They do what now? Are you certain we are discussing a DA spirit here? Because the notion of "making the rules and telling the Keeper what to do" sounds more in line with BA spirits. But this is far from the truth.

"They will act on any negative thoughts you may have, and not having a moral conscious like we do, they feel no remorse."
  • There are several reasons why this is not true. Wraiths are an intelligent race. They have the capacity to protect you and even seek justice for those who have wronged you. They are not mere amateur criminals acting on your every negative whim just to win your favor. They are much more astute than that. However, should the Keeper plead with a Wraith to "do more," as I have witnessed examples of on various threads here, then regret will surely follow.
  • Wraiths do just enough to restore balance when something has been taken from you or a wrong has been done. If you desire more, others will suffer from your personal wishes, and you too will experience great regret. But they do not act on negative thoughts alone, otherwise, they would be the busiest spirits around.

"People who do not maintain control over their DA spirits, can attract all sorts of negative energy, anger, jealousy, hatred, fear, melancholy, depression, schizophrenia, illusions of grandeur, inflated & deceptive sense of self worth, etc, which can create discord in their lives, and in the lives of those around them."
  • Even those who maintain control over their DA spirits can still attract negativity and negative emotions. It is not about exerting control over them; rather, it is an integral part of maintaining emotional and mental well-being. Many unjustly blame their DA beings for a supposed deterioration of character, but this is simply not true.

"How are they read us, that are promptings to them to act in revenge or simply protecting my family … per say."
  • They can only take action in retaliation when someone has wronged or harmed you. If your house rules already specify what to do, they will follow them accordingly. However, they might suggest that certain individuals who have mistreated or wronged you should be dealt with before taking any action. In the event that someone has hurt you, you can simply inform them that you only want to do XYZ to retaliate, without any further actions. They will then proceed according to your preferred methods.
  • It's worth mentioning that Keepers should not plead with them to do more like I mentioned above. I've come across several posts where Keepers begged their Wraiths for additional actions, instead of being patient and allowing events to unfold naturally. These Keepers ended up regretting their impatience. The actions of the Wraiths are sufficient to restore balance, without engaging in back-and-forth games.

"So when we are setting house rules, how do you make sure that your wraith gets it exactly as you meant it? It’s one thing to read up house rules to them. But other thing is to get an acknowledgment or respectful agreement with their understanding of its values and importance to their keeper."
  • They will be your bound spirit. If so, they should adhere to the rules of the house just like any other spirits. No exceptions. Why are you treating Wraiths as if they're petty criminals about to be housed unlawfully?
    Perhaps it's worth delving into your own thoughts to understand why these questions are on your mind. Are your fears rooted in something deeper?

I could have penned a novella about them @ASTER, but I'll let their Keepers unravel the rest. In the absence of concrete facts, let reason and wisdom guide you, rather than succumbing to fear and trepidation when dealing with any race.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you @Tarvos ,this read and reply is awesome. Makes a lot of sense too.

On the notes of fear, let's settle this...I don't fear my future wraith or any of my dark arts spirits. If I would, I didn't go about conjures.

All I wanted was .... to understand how are they 'reading' us humans. That's all. Due to our duality, and obviously far more powerful beings than a human being, I kind of wanted to figure them out a little more and not wrongly assume anything.

I'll get along with mine just perfectly, once I got him. Probably, I got him actually already as I keep seeing the image of a dark lingering presence in the corner of my room around the door frame for two nights.

I had flue symptoms yesterday but nothing else nor any headache. Last night, before bedtime, I had huge urges to speak to my dark art friends about house rules with my master spirit leaders combined.

My husband sense my dark spirits in his sleep. He has been very noisy at night with heavy breathing. I noticed that before, when my Black Dragon patrols around our house and check on us in our bedroom.
Tarvos wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:41 pm It's been ages since that comment above was made, and back then, people didn't seem to really keep many Wraiths, so there were quite a lot of misconceptions floating around. But I'm here to help clear up some of those misunderstandings.

"I know wraiths don't have emotions."
  • Now, every race of spirits, including Wraiths, has emotions. However, Wraiths are far more evolved than us humans, so their emotional range is not as extensive as ours. Plus, CH Wraiths are typically known for their non-social and no-nonsense nature. It's not uncommon for them to be quite shy, which may give off the impression that they lack emotions.

"The way to win a wraith's loyalty (in following ALL your direction) is:
1. Be honest and fair.
2. Watch what you think, never wish anyone ill will
3. Stop any problems before they start by having house rules"
  • If you're looking to win a Wraith's loyalty, it's actually quite simple - just be a friend. Treat them like you would any other spirit.

"They size us up as people… They make judgments about us, and our character."
  • You see, us humans have this habit of constantly comparing things, like sizing up spirits and entities. We're always asking ourselves which one is better. But here's the thing, spirits don't do that.
  • If a Wraith has agreed to be bound to you, it's because they consider you a friend. They're willing to spend their time with you, teach you, and protect you without asking for anything in return. So, if they've made that judgment, it's unlikely they would have agreed to the binding in the first place.
  • Remember, judgment is something humans do on a daily basis, but spirits? They're above all that.

"They make the rules, and tell the keeper what to do."
  • They do what now? Are you certain we are discussing a DA spirit here? Because the notion of "making the rules and telling the Keeper what to do" sounds more in line with BA spirits. But this is far from the truth.

"They will act on any negative thoughts you may have, and not having a moral conscious like we do, they feel no remorse."
  • There are several reasons why this is not true. Wraiths are an intelligent race. They have the capacity to protect you and even seek justice for those who have wronged you. They are not mere amateur criminals acting on your every negative whim just to win your favor. They are much more astute than that. However, should the Keeper plead with a Wraith to "do more," as I have witnessed examples of on various threads here, then regret will surely follow.
  • Wraiths do just enough to restore balance when something has been taken from you or a wrong has been done. If you desire more, others will suffer from your personal wishes, and you too will experience great regret. But they do not act on negative thoughts alone, otherwise, they would be the busiest spirits around.

"People who do not maintain control over their DA spirits, can attract all sorts of negative energy, anger, jealousy, hatred, fear, melancholy, depression, schizophrenia, illusions of grandeur, inflated & deceptive sense of self worth, etc, which can create discord in their lives, and in the lives of those around them."
  • Even those who maintain control over their DA spirits can still attract negativity and negative emotions. It is not about exerting control over them; rather, it is an integral part of maintaining emotional and mental well-being. Many unjustly blame their DA beings for a supposed deterioration of character, but this is simply not true.

"How are they read us, that are promptings to them to act in revenge or simply protecting my family … per say."
  • They can only take action in retaliation when someone has wronged or harmed you. If your house rules already specify what to do, they will follow them accordingly. However, they might suggest that certain individuals who have mistreated or wronged you should be dealt with before taking any action. In the event that someone has hurt you, you can simply inform them that you only want to do XYZ to retaliate, without any further actions. They will then proceed according to your preferred methods.
  • It's worth mentioning that Keepers should not plead with them to do more like I mentioned above. I've come across several posts where Keepers begged their Wraiths for additional actions, instead of being patient and allowing events to unfold naturally. These Keepers ended up regretting their impatience. The actions of the Wraiths are sufficient to restore balance, without engaging in back-and-forth games.

"So when we are setting house rules, how do you make sure that your wraith gets it exactly as you meant it? It’s one thing to read up house rules to them. But other thing is to get an acknowledgment or respectful agreement with their understanding of its values and importance to their keeper."
  • They will be your bound spirit. If so, they should adhere to the rules of the house just like any other spirits. No exceptions. Why are you treating Wraiths as if they're petty criminals about to be housed unlawfully?
    Perhaps it's worth delving into your own thoughts to understand why these questions are on your mind. Are your fears rooted in something deeper?

I could have penned a novella about them @ASTER, but I'll let their Keepers unravel the rest. In the absence of concrete facts, let reason and wisdom guide you, rather than succumbing to fear and trepidation when dealing with any race.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:33 pm Thank you @Tarvos ,this read and reply is awesome. Makes a lot of sense too.

On the notes of fear, let's settle this...I don't fear my future wraith or any of my dark arts spirits. If I would, I didn't go about conjures.

All I wanted was .... to understand how are they 'reading' us humans. That's all. Due to our duality, and obviously far more powerful beings than a human being, I kind of wanted to figure them out a little more and not wrongly assume anything.

I'll get along with mine just perfectly, once I got him. Probably, I got him actually already as I keep seeing the image of a dark lingering presence in the corner of my room around the door frame for two nights.

I had flue symptoms yesterday but nothing else nor any headache. Last night, before bedtime, I had huge urges to speak to my dark art friends about house rules with my master spirit leaders combined.

My husband sense my dark spirits in his sleep. He has been very noisy at night with heavy breathing. I noticed that before, when my Black Dragon patrols around our house and check on us in our bedroom.
Throughout the forum over the past 7 months, there has been your fear of the Wraith binding, with concerns about the potential harm they could cause. But now, you have not only the Wraith binding, but also the Devil Eater binding and a newfound ability to stand up for ourselves. Perhaps you haven't fully recognized this change yet, as it is still new to you. However, I hope that at some point you will take a moment to slow down, reflect, and embrace this transformation on a personal level.

On a different note, I recently got to the 30-practitioners binding order (huge order), so it will probably be another 2 weeks or so before I receive my notes. Nonetheless, I am already filled with excitement at the noticeable positive change I have witnessed in you.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Tarvos , If you can go into your shop account, look up that order, there's the download link, where you can read upon your special amulet and it's bindings.

My ring with that order is in the post right now. So it'll be about 2 weeks before I physically able to work with mine. Meanwhile, I mediate with all the binding on it and keep them activated.

I haven't been fearing the wraith or even the devil eater as such for harm me as a keeper. But I do acknowledge with fearful consideration of their potential powerful energy and capabilities.

I know myself as a light arts being with light life energy so far, since I started this journey. I made choices to keep myself in the company of many white art spirits and entities. Only chose to get two handsful of dark spirits on the lighter side.

Due to life circumstances and work related needs, I adjusted my priorities and invited few darker helps and guides who will able to provide dark art style of protection.

Nothing changed overnight. All I did was chat with Mag and trust Ash. I got my choices run through with them, experts here and it's not a done deal that I will end up with a Devil Eater just because I placed my order in for it. 2-3 months later maybe, I know it for sure, if I will get that order delivered or becomes a shop credit.

Meanwhile, I will have plenty time to bond with my wraith. By the way, I didn't get a wraith yet, it's my living entity Weeper notes arrived actually, with an amazing sanguine vamp and with a freebie white art celestial. Absolutely love Creepy Hollow Shop and the way they look after me/us all. 💖
Tarvos wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:39 pm
ASTER wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:33 pm Thank you @Tarvos ,this read and reply is awesome. Makes a lot of sense too.

Throughout the forum over the past 7 months, there has been your fear of the Wraith binding, with concerns about the potential harm they could cause. But now, you have not only the Wraith binding, but also the Devil Eater binding and a newfound ability to stand up for ourselves. Perhaps you haven't fully recognized this change yet, as it is still new to you. However, I hope that at some point you will take a moment to slow down, reflect, and embrace this transformation on a personal level.

On a different note, I recently got to the 30-practitioners binding order (huge order), so it will probably be another 2 weeks or so before I receive my notes. Nonetheless, I am already filled with excitement at the noticeable positive change I have witnessed in you.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

@ASTER, I'm going to share some thoughts I have where I agree with what @Tarvos has said & as someone who now has both The Níđhöggr & Jörmungandr The World Serpent bound to my spirit, I think I have a good understanding of why the concern for your introduction into DA exists.

(For those not aware, The Níđhöggr gnaws at the roots of the Tree of Life & Jörmungandr is Loki's son called the World Serpent because he's so large he can wrap around the world, much stronger than The Níđhöggr. Ironically I have a Fenrir & Thor too, but I digress. )

My journey into DA did not begin with even a Wraith as most are aware, and while you might not fear the DA, you have posted for a very long time about how you are a mostly WA keeper only having a few DA spirits having had the wrong impression of wraiths during that time. (I said I was on CH a while before posting, so I read alot here prior to that.)

Recently after which you said that because of life events you needed to increase your protection (not quoting directly because I'm not fully awake yet) then proceeding to adopting in my opinion a very very strong DA entity mentioning wanting a Devil Eater too which I never knew you were interested in nor had I even heard of until you said something then asking about fylgias (which I also have) whose energy signature is milder than a Weeper's changing your mind multiple times to adopt or not adopt these DA friends then posting on my thread regarding your much appreciated & very enthusiastic interest in my experience with my Tildercran that while yes as you said is an astral wolf but "H" who I have just begun bonding with since he arrived yesterday is also as CH describes him an Elite Living Entity of Dark Arts & before all that you talked about how you had a DA baby red dragon rehomed based on your impression of her from your research which turned out to from a fictional game in another thread (within your rights as keeper to do of course, that I know you talked about why but regardless to call that companion back unless you broke a rule of the binding, most keepers need to request a rehoming.) so concern over you wanting/adopting spirits & living entities on the darker side of DA with not much experience plus based on your past posts about DA is that this concern is warranted & worth mentioning my opinion. After all, things have even pointed out to me that people think about me, and while yes it's my journey for no one to tell me what to do with I still took note clarifying more so as not to leave people with the wrong impression & that's all that's happening here too, no one is telling you what to do but there is concern. People are your friends and are simply noticing your very sudden changes although being one that people support for you clearly with this including myself.

It's based on these things I mentioned that while as I said all along I support you & your journey that I agree with Tarvos because yes while agree that CH are experts the fact remains that the acclamation symptoms you might get from the Weeper alone even later on could be very overwhelming for you & with your discomfort of DA spirits as noted prior that you are known for experiencing that you've posted about, people are probably going to worry about you considering it took even me a very very long time to get these two Immortals neither of whom I had any issues pertaining to side effects or otherwise plus you also talked about getting your Weeper but not a wraith? Please remember Weepers are much stronger than wraiths so I sincerely hope you're ready for any acclaimation symptoms that might occur with such a strong DA companion even if on the lighter side of DA. (Yes, I'm now a DA keeper that requests darkest of DA from time to time, I'm also highly educated & very well prepared still also aadopting many many WA companions too since like you I began as a WA keeper myself as most know.)

I trust Magnolia and Ash btw too as yes they are experts, they are both lovely people, I have all of Ash's custom vampires in fact but regardless of that, I still only get bindings after callings I myself I've researched properly making sure I'm completely comfortable with the companion first then ask questions before binding but that's my method & it's your journey so I sincerely hope all your DA companions make you comfortable.

This is all I will say on the matter. I hope all of them work out for you because as you said CH are experts and they will bind the best companions for you regardless & this is your journey while keeping in mind that DA simply means they can choose between right and wrong just like humans and they are lovely to have in a spirit family in my opinion but just like with anything in life including WA too being educated on them first. 🌛

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I greatly appreciate your heart felt concerns and I am hearing you. Obviously, time will tell, how I cope with my decisions at present. So far, I haven't any dark arts acclimatization at all. Maybe due to my dark arts profile, as I believe Ash cast me spells and the Hellcat for a reason. I had no problems with her, or my Weeper. Both wraith and Weeper requested to be on my Triumvirate. That is a close feel and contact and although my wraith hasn't arrived yet, my Weeper is amazing. On that note...I got an elite Sanguine, who is intense and no problem with him, although I had mild flu like symptoms for two days. Then his notes came through.

As I mentioned...it's a new discovery and learning curve. I always thought I was stricky light and white arts. BUT maybe I am so well balanced that having few dark friends will not necessarily going to adversely effect me. I can't comment on the 👿 Eater. If Ash will binding one for me eventually, then it's a sign that I'll be alright... after an initial struggle, as we understand they are very dark.

About the baby red dragon...I never asked or even contacted the seller after getting her to be sent back to the seller. She get back to me the next day, and asked me how it was going with the red baby? And since I was in the middle of a search of trying to figure out more about her, I answered her, that I didn't sensed her...and then I was trying to understand of a term of CHROMATIC red dragon, as I had no clue about it. And only my kids played D&D. And google search painted a picture of a ruthless dragon. Next minute she said dragon is not with you now...ect. you know the rest of the story.

So that was my first baby, and due to naiveity and seeking for verifications, next minutes she wasn't with me anymore. It's supprised me, and I went along with it, because I didn't understand her sudden decision, I thought she knows best and I was in tears over it for days. Later on, we came good, and I got 3 more dragons from her. Two were babies and very beautiful beings.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:05 pm @ASTER, I'm going to share some thoughts I have where I agree with what @Tarvos has said & as someone who now has both The Níđhöggr & Jörmungandr The World Serpent bound to my spirit, I think I have a good understanding of why the concern for your introduction into DA exists.

(For those not aware, The Níđhöggr gnaws at the roots of the Tree of Life & Jörmungandr is Loki's son called the World Serpent because he's so large he can wrap around the world, much stronger than The Níđhöggr. Ironically I have a Fenrir & Thor too, but I digress. )

My journey into DA did not begin with even a Wraith as most are aware, and while you might not fear the DA, you have posted for a very long time about how you are a mostly WA keeper only having a few DA spirits having had the wrong impression of wraiths during that time. (I said I was on CH a while before posting, so I read alot here prior to that.)

Recently after which you said that because of life events you needed to increase your protection (not quoting directly because I'm not fully awake yet) then proceeding to adopting in my opinion a very very strong DA entity mentioning wanting a Devil Eater too which I never knew you were interested in nor had I even heard of until you said something then asking about fylgias (which I also have) whose energy signature is milder than a Weeper's changing your mind multiple times to adopt or not adopt these DA friends then posting on my thread regarding your much appreciated & very enthusiastic interest in my experience with my Tildercran that while yes as you said is an astral wolf but "H" who I have just begun bonding with since he arrived yesterday is also as CH describes him an Elite Living Entity of Dark Arts & before all that you talked about how you had a DA baby red dragon rehomed based on your impression of her from your research which turned out to from a fictional game in another thread (within your rights as keeper to do of course, that I know you talked about why but regardless to call that companion back unless you broke a rule of the binding, most keepers need to request a rehoming.) so concern over you wanting/adopting spirits & living entities on the darker side of DA with not much experience plus based on your past posts about DA is that this concern is warranted & worth mentioning my opinion. After all, things have even pointed out to me that people think about me, and while yes it's my journey for no one to tell me what to do with I still took note clarifying more so as not to leave people with the wrong impression & that's all that's happening here too, no one is telling you what to do but there is concern. People are your friends and are simply noticing your very sudden changes although being one that people support for you clearly with this including myself.

It's based on these things I mentioned that while as I said all along I support you & your journey that I agree with Tarvos because yes while agree that CH are experts the fact remains that the acclamation symptoms you might get from the Weeper alone even later on could be very overwhelming for you & with your discomfort of DA spirits as noted prior that you are known for experiencing that you've posted about, people are probably going to worry about you considering it took even me a very very long time to get these two Immortals neither of whom I had any issues pertaining to side effects or otherwise plus you also talked about getting your Weeper but not a wraith? Please remember Weepers are much stronger than wraiths so I sincerely hope you're ready for any acclaimation symptoms that might occur with such a strong DA companion even if on the lighter side of DA. (Yes, I'm now a DA keeper that requests darkest of DA from time to time, I'm also highly educated & very well prepared still also aadopting many many WA companions too since like you I began as a WA keeper myself as most know.)

I trust Magnolia and Ash btw too as yes they are experts, they are both lovely people, I have all of Ash's custom vampires in fact but regardless of that, I still only get bindings after callings I myself I've researched properly making sure I'm completely comfortable with the companion first then ask questions before binding but that's my method & it's your journey so I sincerely hope all your DA companions make you comfortable.

This is all I will say on the matter. I hope all of them work out for you because as you said CH are experts and they will bind the best companions for you regardless & this is your journey while keeping in mind that DA simply means they can choose between right and wrong just like humans and they are lovely to have in a spirit family in my opinion but just like with anything in life including WA too being educated on them first. 🌛

\:*

Return to “Dark Arts”