Harpy

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Yes, same here - what is a kishi???

Q you are way funny! LOL I think they probably wouldn't pay any attention to such a good hearted soul as you, never mind think of you as dinner!
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WHAT IS A KISHI?!?! WELL! I SEE THAT I NEED TO GET CRACKIN' ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA!

A KISHI HAS 2 HEADS THAT ARE SO GOOD-LOOKING THEY EASILY SEDUCE THEIR PREY BUT AT THE BACK OF THEIR HEADS ARE TWO HYENA FACES HIDDEN BY THEIR LONG HAIR. ONCE THEY SEDUCE A VICTIM INTO AN ISOLATED AREA THEY TURN AROUND AND DEVOUR THEIR VICTIMS ALIVE.

H - YEAH A CIKAVAC COULD CERTAINLY REACH OUT TO YOU THAT WAY, SPIRITS OFTEN COME IN THE MANIFESTATION BEST UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED BY THE KEEPER THEY ARE WITH.
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear ash - thanks for the description of the kishi! i'm certain the keeper and family is not on the devouring list, lol? actually it sounds like just the spirit i need for protection against my evil ex! well, i've definitely been called by the citavac and a dark pegasus. i must regain control! lol. you are offering so many unique entities to us that i am honored to be here and able to acquire such treasures that call out. :) i really want something so horrible as protection from this ex and what he's doing to my daughter's mindset. she's trying to attend college and this man is doing all he can to have the judge in our matter take his side and say she isn't capable of attending. it's horrible. so is there anything that is befitting my problem that might want to help? i'm at my wit's end with that evil man. blessed be. arsine
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got 3 Harpies living on my cabin roof [that's their home. They chose it. They love it. They live there. ] They have a raucous kind of humor... I love 'em ALL 3 -

But I will add NO-one should ever f**K with anyone who has Harpies for friends and protectors.....They will open up a "World of Hurt!"........ Blessings,
Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dear caiyros - would any of the 3 of your harpies like an obstinate piney for dinner? lol ;) he might sour their stomachs a bit, so they might not want a go at him. ggrrr my spirits are really working overtime here against this truly evil man and i just would like to see him hurt as badly as he has hurt his only child who now wants nothing to do with him. take care hon and have a great weekend! blessed be. arsine
trained conjurer
cupping healer

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ah Arsine-i truly do feel for you and your beautiful daughter having to deal with this awful man. When karma does catch up with him-he wont know whats hit him. Until then, stay strong and keep the faith.
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hatshpset wrote:dear caiyros - would any of the 3 of your harpies like an obstinate piney for dinner? lol ;) he might sour their stomachs a bit, so they might not want a go at him. ggrrr my spirits are really working overtime here against this truly evil man and i just would like to see him hurt as badly as he has hurt his only child who now wants nothing to do with him. take care hon and have a great weekend! blessed be. arsine
They are on their way.......................
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dear caiyros, you truly are a blessing to this forum! i believe the evil ex has met his match thanks to you. :) what this man has done to his daughter would boil your blood. i just could not think of the appropriate spirits to send after this ignorant and obstinate piney (and you do know what a true tuckerton piney is i'm certain). my dear friend, you have just made my weekend - thank you!!!! :D :D :twisted: as i'm wringing my hands with anticipation for what ex will find himself facing over the weekend. :roll: did i say that? :D blessed be! arsine
trained conjurer
cupping healer

Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

No wonder no one can find that cabin in the woods !!! Even if you found it, you'd never live to tell about it. LOL.

I'm so glad he has his Harpies on the way. Let us know how things go Arsine?

Blessed Be!
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
xcalibur
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

I am wondering if harpies are meant only for those who are into witchcraft, magick and so on? I mean people who are not into all this can also purcahse but will it serve any purpose....please someone clarify.

Thanks
xcalibur

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”