Harpy

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@ASTER you're misunderstanding Harpies. Even choosing a "lighter DA" Harpy, they are still going to be considered heavily DA and not "light" in regards to what you consider "light DA".

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

@ASTER I would like to add to what @sabe and @Luna Lysithea said that even if they are more bird than human, being a spirit for up to thousands of years or more most likely gave them more insights, knowledge and wisdom than even a human being. They evolve and change, from their initial nature, during that amount of time. I personally have 2 bird like/enchanted birds companions, that being a Gryphon and a Caladrius that are nothing bird like except for their bird appearances. And I also have 2 Cardinal bird spirits from Sun&MoonAminisim - Sophi that only have their bird appearances and habits (such as sitting on my shoulders and my body while I sleep) but other than that they are very wise and knowledgeable and speak with me as a human would do.

So that's something to keep in mind.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow ... Thank you everyone. What a response ... I do feel looked after on forum. I have to say that, I do like that recently added prebound Harpy. In fact everything about her seem to be perfect fit and even her look I find graceful enough and wise to look at. Although, I can't be sure that she would look like that actually compared with some online pictures that was downright scary images.

I tried to tune into her and generate a chat and I did get a very favourable respond from (A *) Harpy that seems to say that I already got her. So at this stage, I wish to wait a day to see what to get out of this answer. Because as far as my knowledge goes, I don't have one binded to me, unless one of my orders have been done. I am waiting on ' what unbounds around me' order, and without hesitation I opted for binding all three of their findings of any arts.

On the other hand, I have this prebound Harpy in my cart 🛒 waiting and I am going to get her if I don't already have one came to me via the other CH order. About asking all kind of questions ... It's my way to feel it out and working through my intuition and my logic and to check within, if the call is real, if it's still right to go ahead, also got my companions intervention approval or dismissal, and how my lucid communication will brings me forward to submit an order for a conjuration. Usually, I do my thing for about a month to be sure and ready in every kind of ways before I welcome my more powerful dark art friends. So far it's been all going very well. Although, I have only less then 50 dark art companions and only 6 of them are very dark.

I have preserved my over all spirit family's vibrant energy and lighter climate that is important for us to maintain due to my own strong white art energy. Not every dark art being capable of living around me, a vibrant & blinding kind of light energy that is burning like fire on the Astral, not as easy on the long term to handle for a dark preferenced spirit being if its binded to me. I actually prefer my own conjurations just to hang out and visit me from their world. Whenever, they wanted me to see. Surprisingly, I am working well with dark Vampires the best. Djinn is second best. Anyway, just thought I'll share that much on a hidden side of my not so obvious and what's ... before misunderstanding or get judged just because of enquiry and seemingly hassitating of getting one dark companions, & hanging upon its dark arts nature.

I don't want to hurt my companions with my light ... If that makes sense. Everyone benefits to know themselves not only in this physical world but on the Spiritual dimension, where we actually meet our companions and live out our life within the spirit communities. Our physical touches are minimal compared with our other Realms life and interactions all together.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

You might be getting a prebound harpy @ASTER❓Congratulations, however I genuinely hope you've thought this through because with a prebound they are not customized to your energy signature and might be darker than what you want which I know you realize but considering you have only six that are very dark plus with the fact that you believe some images of harpies are as you said downright scary, I hope you're ready for such a beautiful companion to join you on your journey. 🧙🏻‍♀️

As for hurting any DA companion with your light? You as a human being are DA yourself and besides even if you were hypothetically speaking WA, as someone who started out as a WA keeper who has and still adopts numerous WA beings, my darkness which I'm assuming would be the opposite to your light has not harmed any of my WA beauties so I doubt that's a concern that you need to worry about.

With that said, it's your journey and if you feel like you can take on such beautiful creatures that Harpies then I wish you the best of luck in doing so❣🌝

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
sabe
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed

ASTER wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:44 am Wow ... Thank you everyone. What a response ... I do feel looked after on forum. I have to say that, I do like that recently added prebound Harpy. In fact everything about her seem to be perfect fit and even her look I find graceful enough and wise to look at. Although, I can't be sure that she would look like that actually compared with some online pictures that was downright scary images.

I tried to tune into her and generate a chat and I did get a very favourable respond from (A *) Harpy that seems to say that I already got her. So at this stage, I wish to wait a day to see what to get out of this answer. Because as far as my knowledge goes, I don't have one binded to me, unless one of my orders have been done. I am waiting on ' what unbounds around me' order, and without hesitation I opted for binding all three of their findings of any arts.

On the other hand, I have this prebound Harpy in my cart 🛒 waiting and I am going to get her if I don't already have one came to me via the other CH order. About asking all kind of questions ... It's my way to feel it out and working through my intuition and my logic and to check within, if the call is real, if it's still right to go ahead, also got my companions intervention approval or dismissal, and how my lucid communication will brings me forward to submit an order for a conjuration. Usually, I do my thing for about a month to be sure and ready in every kind of ways before I welcome my more powerful dark art friends. So far it's been all going very well. Although, I have only less then 50 dark art companions and only 6 of them are very dark.

I have preserved my over all spirit family's vibrant energy and lighter climate that is important for us to maintain due to my own strong white art energy. Not every dark art being capable of living around me, a vibrant & blinding kind of light energy that is burning like fire on the Astral, not as easy on the long term to handle for a dark preferenced spirit being if its binded to me. I actually prefer my own conjurations just to hang out and visit me from their world. Whenever, they wanted me to see. Surprisingly, I am working well with dark Vampires the best. Djinn is second best. Anyway, just thought I'll share that much on a hidden side of my not so obvious and what's ... before misunderstanding or get judged just because of enquiry and seemingly hassitating of getting one dark companions, & hanging upon its dark arts nature.

I don't want to hurt my companions with my light ... If that makes sense. Everyone benefits to know themselves not only in this physical world but on the Spiritual dimension, where we actually meet our companions and live out our life within the spirit communities. Our physical touches are minimal compared with our other Realms life and interactions all together.
Interesting. Well, I guess whether you'll get the listing for the prebound Harpy is up to the result of the unbound reading. Whichever is the case, I wish you the best of luck.

I completely agree with what @Luna Lysithea said in their reply.
A prebound spirit is different from a custom conjuration. However, if you're sure of this decision (in the case in which you end up getting the listing for the prebound Harpy) and you're aware of what a prebound would entail as in contrast to a custom conjuration (I assume you do since you don't seem to be a beginner keeper), then why not.

In regards of your light hurting da companions, I think your new companion would be fine. However, if this is something weighting on your mind, then I think the best course of action could be asking CH through their customer support.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for your reply. I didn't get a Harpy. The what unbounds around you reading returned no harpy at all from CH nor from Billy. But I have a very protective black dragon from Ash and more white arts friends including guardian celestial and luminescent Nymph just a few to mention from Billy. So all is good. I didn't become a harpy keeper. And I did listen to all the warnings also. Thank again for everyonevs inputs here. Love a heated discussion as this was.
sabe wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:12 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:44 am Wow ... Thank you everyone. What a response ... I do feel looked after on forum. I have to say that, I do like that recently added prebound Harpy. In fact everything about her seem to be perfect fit and even her look I find graceful enough and wise to look at. Although, I can't be sure that she would look like that actually compared with some online pictures that was downright scary images.

Interesting. Well, I guess whether you'll get the listing for the prebound Harpy is up to the result of the unbound reading. Whichever is the case, I wish you the best of luck.

A prebound spirit is different from a custom conjuration. However, if you're sure of this decision (in the case in which you end up getting the listing for the prebound Harpy) and you're aware of what a prebound would entail as in contrast to a custom conjuration (I assume you do since you don't seem to be a beginner keeper), then why not.

In regards of your light hurting da companions, I think your new companion would be fine. However, if this is something weighting on your mind, then I think the best course of action could be asking CH through their customer support.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

sabe
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed

ASTER wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:32 pm Thank you for your reply. I didn't get a Harpy. The what unbounds around you reading returned no harpy at all from CH nor from Billy. But I have a very protective black dragon from Ash and more white arts friends including guardian celestial and luminescent Nymph just a few to mention from Billy. So all is good. I didn't become a harpy keeper. And I did listen to all the warnings also. Thank again for everyonevs inputs here. Love a heated discussion as this was.
sabe wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:12 pm

Hey, no worries at all! I'm glad it seems to have all worked out in the end for you!
Even if you didn't end up with a Harpy companion, it looks like you've got some lovely new friends and that's awesome.
Have a great and fun time with them and everyone else! ^^

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I don't feel like this was a heated discussion personally. As for me, I do plan on adopting more harpies after I answer other callings first. (I adore my beautiful two that I have now.) 🌝

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I know :), it wasn't that heated discussion but it was moving me emotionally, so I like that and I enjoyd it. Thankful is everyone who contributed to it.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:30 pm
I don't feel like this was a heated discussion personally. As for me, I do plan on adopting more harpies after I answer other callings first. (I adore my beautiful two that I have now.) 🌝

\:*

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Since this discussion here, I feel the need to post an update because rather unexpectedly, I came into getting 2 custom conjurations (I have not yet received their information).

I am aware of one of them already, and from reading their energy alone I now have a new perspective on Harpies - my previous experience was with prebound Harpies. I can say for absolute certainty, prebounds are vastly different to custom conjures for Harpies in particular. Had I known this in the past, I would have gone straight for a custom conjure instead of choosing prebounds. The energy match I feel makes it very clear as to why a custom conjure is a far better choice. Not to say it cannot work with a prebound Harpy, but for those who are new to having them, I would most definitely say a custom conjure is a wiser choice.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”