My Gargoyle like Cornbread

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

So the other night I found myself "dreaming" where I was sitting on the edge of a building beside my gargoyle, just hanging out. We were sitting out there on the ledge kind of looking out over "the" city (not sure where). I looked down and in my hand of all things was a piece of cornbread. I remember thinking "I didn't think gargoyles liked cornbread" and without even asking, M. told me he'd like some. So I broke the cornbread into two pieces and gave him half while I ate the other half.

I completely forgot about this until yesterday I was shopping in Whole Foods and saw CORNBREAD. So I bought a roll and offered it to him. I could tell he was very happy about this because later that night I had visions of me hugging him and him hugging me back. I also "saw" us flying around with me on his back.

So he likes cornbread...who knew? :lol:

I JUST this second had a memory of the movie "The Green Mile" and the big guy in that movie (was his name John?) was given cornbread by Tom Hank's character. I often wondered what kind of "spirit" or entity John was. Maybe he's a gargoyle in human form -- eh, maybe not. :think:

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

I really like this story...your gargoyle sounds really active. Mine lets me know he is around by tingling this spot on my back. Also, I can feel him giggling when when I call him by his nickname (My Prince). Thanks for sharing.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:I really like this story...your gargoyle sounds really active. Mine lets me know he is around by tingling this spot on my back. Also, I can feel him giggling when when I call him by his nickname (My Prince). Thanks for sharing.
Its funny, I would have never thought of getting a gargoyle before coming to CH. I just wouldn't have thought they were so funny, goofy and lovable. I give mine a "hug" everytime I can just to let him know how happy I am he is here with me. :hug:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

:applause:
Love this story! I just left some offerings of peanut butter to my gargoyles. For some reason I felt that they might like cornbread served with butter, I like it too, we can have it together. Hehe! Maybe I will go ahead and try offering some to them sometime soon :)
I have two gargoyles and they are awesome. Friends as much as protectors. They also like my pets and get along with the animals well. Another thing I notice is that they are very interested in superheroes like BATMAN..and Spawn.
You might notice that comic book vigilantes or heroes are always hanging out by stone gargoyles on top of buildings. When I was catwoman for Halloween they were super active and happy. I am a big batman nerd so it's a plus that they enjoy it too :D
Watch some batman one day and see how they react :flower:

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

It's interesting the different things spirits likes. You never would have thought.
I was giving peanut butter cookies to my gargoyles when I heard CAKE from my female. She likes cake pops also. I wonder if cake or sweet bready items are a common hit. Cornbread always tasted so sweet to me like cake.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Gargoyle”