Black dragon wants names!!

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Blacks truly are AMAZING!! I remembered when I got my first, not the last to say the least :D He came to me before I decided to purchase and put me to the test so to speak - you MUST be the Alpha as ASH has stated. There MUST be very EXPLICIT rules with no room for interpretation also because they WILL find a way around them if they feel there is a need. On this note, remember as the keeper you will suffer any karmic consequences of their actions, please keep that in mind. As far as DA spirits go, I'll never be without mine now that I know them :D and they can be little puppy-dogs too, although they will NEVER admit it :lol:

Peace, light & love

Phil

antop
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

This article really makes my day! I was smiling all the way from the first post to the last one. I'm glad there's a lot of insightful information being contributed by many who has got a Black D.

NoctemAeternus, looks like you got a kicka** loaded cannon ready for any who crosses your path. (Black) Screaminggg....!! Names, More, More! Roared!! :twisted: :twisted: :devil:

Mongrella, you've a very unusual one at home. So leaving him alone makes his day, huh? :lol: :lol:

Crone, that's quite a showdown in the stadium of Mount Olympus. And all you did to end it was to raise an eyebrow. I wondered what the Black had seen in that instance.. :crazy:

Too bad I'm not ready for a black dragon yet. All of my spirits are white at that moment :vampire: , except for Prometheus who was classified as a DA hero. His spirit stone (C5) from CH, and currently on the way. For now, I would placed myself somewhere in the gray arts. Well, things might changed in the near future.

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Love this thread.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

My black and I are becoming closer, he's a really cool guy.

If I ask him to help me bring someone a bit of a "message" or make them realise something, but tell him not to be too evil and hurt them/destroy their lives..he gets this sly grin and jokes around with me a bit. Silently saying "but i'm so good at that :angel: " LOL
After the joking around he accepts what I requested and sets off to help the situation. I know he is eager to do so much more to people that annoy me/harm me/whatever else, and that he is entirely capable of it, but he will accept what I think is best. We both agree that it's not worth wasting time and effort on some people, to be more extreme with them wouldn't always be satisfactory.

We do have little discussions about what we WOULD do in certain situations though, that can get pretty dark but he really enjoys just thinking about what some out there deserve. He appreciates that I will embrace all of his most sinister ideas.
We are at the point where I trust his advice, and we can come to a mutual decision of what revenge or action is needed to take care of something. Being more of a dark personality myself, I admit that I don't intend to be very nice to some people at all once they mess with me directly or even indirectly.. but our plan is still to be "fair" and the end result is positive in relation to my personal beliefs.

Anyway, thought i'd update. My dragon is awesome, i'm having a lot of fun with him and I am happy to have him around because he's very productive.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Oh crap..lol..I hope I'm on your good list..lol..He means business as your protector..P.S. Does he have any siblings? Angry friends he can recommend as my personal bodyguard?..lol.

This thread did make my day.. ;) ..I am ever ready for a DA I will go for a Black Dragon.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:Oh crap..lol..I hope I'm on your good list..lol..He means business as your protector..P.S. Does he have any siblings? Angry friends he can recommend as my personal bodyguard?..lol.

This thread did make my day.. ;) ..I am ever ready for a DA I will go for a Black Dragon.
Lol, well, even people on my bad list won't always be "dealt with" in some way. I really do believe that sometimes it's not worth our time and effort to focus on certain people - especially after they have decided to treat us so poorly. Sometimes the most severe action you can take is to act like someone no longer exists to you.

I wonder if he does have siblings haha.
He is certainly one of a kind but I know that many black dragons will share a few of his major traits.
If you ever go for one of them, I am sure you will be matched with the best one for you. I think mine is the best match for me and this is why everything seems to be working out so well.

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

loving the thread even more. I do have a lot of list and sometimes I just say in my head God, retribution please. Hmn....There's a certain part of me now that wants black dragon too. Lol.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Ellegria* wrote:
NoctemAeternus wrote:Black dragons definitely are great.
I originally wished to bring one in because I was drawn to them, and because I felt they could help me with magick and maybe help me get my way in public lol. I also just generally felt that we would have similar personalities and would be able to work as partners on certain projects. I wasn't really considering his capabilities with revenge at all, but it's definitely an enjoyable aspect.
So far he has helped me strengthen my spellwork, quite happy to work with that - but he is very dark in nature and seems to be telling me he would much *rather* work with retribution. He may have been attracted by the fact I had Nemesis come in the same order he did.

Last night we began working on a list together. It's kind of tough, only because the people who did me the most wrong are those I never knew the "names" of. I get the feeling he really doesn't mind bigger issues rather than just personal issues. When I was telling him that, as a bit of a humanitarian, a lot of people on my list are corrupt jerks that hold some sort of authority - he acted like this was what he had expected and he was ready for the challenge in bringing them down or putting a block in their plans. He certainly has a lot more power than I realised, he may want to prove himself to me and show me what he is capable of.
He's being patient while I work on my list. I felt him looming over my shoulder as Alex mentioned, while I was researching some groups I am against and people who could do with some punishment. I explained to him that, many times, my enemies are those who bring unnecessary harm down on others or pose a threat to others in ways that are often overlooked.

Have any of you ever utilized spirits such as this to help with causes you believe in?
Its funny, as I reading this about the corrupt politicians and people in power who abuse their power, I kind of got the image of several Black Dragons working together to plot their downfall. Maybe someone else on here has a Black Dragon who would like to join in on this with yours.

I have to say, i'm not usually drawn to the more dark entities at CH, but this one really makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up in a good way. :devil:
I loved reading this thread. I'm having images of a cabal of Black Dragons plotting to save the world of corruption with dark magick and sheer force of will, but I'd fear it's all just a Dragon conspiracy! How is your Black, still plotting away?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote: I loved reading this thread. I'm having images of a cabal of Black Dragons plotting to save the world of corruption with dark magick and sheer force of will, but I'd fear it's all just a Dragon conspiracy! How is your Black, still plotting away?
Haha, dragon conspiracies ::dragons:: ...wonder what they'd be up to.

Thanks for bumping this, makes me smile.
I really think that our spirits can take on much bigger issues than those that affect us alone, and that if we have an interest and care - it would be beneficial to involve them in working on such things! I mean, nobody can say they have nothing to offer or can't make a difference when they harness the power of a black dragon right? Lol. It's true that each is unique though and will have their own preferences or views.
I am passionate about worldly (and otherworldly?) causes and i'm sure the spirits with me recognize that, it feels natural that many of them share in the experience of such interests.

Haven't communicated much directly with my black in recent times, but do get impressions from him now and again as I go along, feel his presence hanging around although I think he does a lot of his own thing -which is something I sense even as I direct my attention his way, unless I specifically bring something up.
It seems to me however, that he has probably recognized it works well to take some note of how I react to things day to day, and file that away for later if it is something he will have some ability in working with - he can think about it and what he could offer, strategize until I potentially bring attention to it in the future, at which point he will be very ready.
I think he understands that projects we can work on together will always come up when it's the right time, he can be patient as he knows that he will have much purpose and probably enjoy the work. In the meantime he throws a little boost of magickal power my way whenever I am doing some sort of spellwork or energy-work.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

You are welcome for the bump and I'm happy to hear an update on how it's going with your Black Dragon. It sounds like you've settled into something that works, and that he's always watching and ready for you. This whole thread is thought provoking. I had wondered about the karma but the kinds of actions you're suggesting are more on the heroic end of the scale and I suppose heroes don't get bad karma. But then again, it depends on your interests, some things have 2 sides.

The one thing that has been on my mind lately, that I would be totally supportive of a Black Dragon conspiracy for, is to find or unveil the cure for cancer. With the massive problem from Japan, it looks like we'll have a cancer epidemic starting in 10 years. Likely too, if nothing else changes, any real cure would be only in the hands of the elite. However, it may be that the cure for cancer was discovered and suppressed 50 years ago, or more. Whatever the case, I'm all for a conspiracy to discover or uncover the cure and get it into the hands of the people, as a grassroots effort... you know what I mean??

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Dark Arts”