Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hi Noctem,

I loved reading about your experience with your black dragon but I would like to ask if I may where you got him from? Was it CH? Also, I would love to have an exact black dragon like you have as yours sounds amazing and sociable....can you describe his personality so I may search for one with the same characteristics? I love hearing about the fact that he wants to avenge your honor ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail::

I've always been curious about black dragons but I wonder who is better at retribution, a black dragon or a wraith? do you think one achieves results faster than the other? I would love to hear your input ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::bump::

Nikka
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:You are welcome for the bump and I'm happy to hear an update on how it's going with your Black Dragon. It sounds like you've settled into something that works, and that he's always watching and ready for you. This whole thread is thought provoking. I had wondered about the karma but the kinds of actions you're suggesting are more on the heroic end of the scale and I suppose heroes don't get bad karma. But then again, it depends on your interests, some things have 2 sides.

The one thing that has been on my mind lately, that I would be totally supportive of a Black Dragon conspiracy for, is to find or unveil the cure for cancer. With the massive problem from Japan, it looks like we'll have a cancer epidemic starting in 10 years. Likely too, if nothing else changes, any real cure would be only in the hands of the elite. However, it may be that the cure for cancer was discovered and suppressed 50 years ago, or more. Whatever the case, I'm all for a conspiracy to discover or uncover the cure and get it into the hands of the people, as a grassroots effort... you know what I mean??
To be honest I don't find myself thinking much about the idea of karma, "life's too short" comes to mind and I just have to follow my path and do what I feel is right. I do think I have solid morals though, but you are very right that it does depend on one's interests and how they see things which is another topic that's quite interesting. Perception.

I know what you mean. It does seem like cancer will be even more of a concern with how things are going.
I have wondered before about cures for things such as cancer and if they are already available to a certain few...something to ponder.
The idea you bring up makes me consider the general idea of supernatural entities and forces beyond humanity maybe already having or more easily attaining knowledge on something like the cure for cancer, but also even things like issues with politics and society and nature. That info (for some things at least) may still be filtered through the individual personality/way of such beings and energies though - "corrupted" in a sense by their own perception and opinion so that it might not apply so well even if they do have an advantage.
Something like cancer though seems pretty straight forward, unless you consider the possibility of there being multiple cures with some more pure or beneficial than others, or each having different consequences and downfalls attached/added benefits attached.

The idea of spirits, such as the very awesome black dragons coming together for a goal like that is a very interesting one and I would think the results of their efforts would be quite noticeable.
Does make you think of the topic of fate/destiny though..how it applies, IF it applies in the way that is commonly understood (something solid that can't be altered), or if things are always open to change and manipulation.. but then maybe such changes and manipulations are intended by the "universe" and so are part of what "fate" is.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

nikkaleo wrote:Hi Noctem,

I loved reading about your experience with your black dragon but I would like to ask if I may where you got him from? Was it CH? Also, I would love to have an exact black dragon like you have as yours sounds amazing and sociable....can you describe his personality so I may search for one with the same characteristics? I love hearing about the fact that he wants to avenge your honor ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail::

I've always been curious about black dragons but I wonder who is better at retribution, a black dragon or a wraith? do you think one achieves results faster than the other? I would love to hear your input ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::bump::
Hello!
Heh, thanks for all the hailing, makes me feel like my input will be ultra-appreciated :D

Yes I got him from CH :) They did a wonderful job of matching us and it wasn't even particularly a custom conjure.

He does seem quite open to sharing his thoughts and opinions if I ask, or if he should feel the need to speak up about something (although I do notice his responses are more abrupt like with the experiences I mentioned in this thread, but quite intense). He definitely has his "silent" moments, where he more strongly sends energy and I sense through that what he wants to convey, or where I have visualized him communicating feelings/ideas through gestures and certain looks.

He may however seem particularly sociable because I was able to pick up his messages - my telepathic abilities were heightened and helped me get the most out of communication, helping me to hear what he was putting out there.
So I would encourage you to keep working on your psychic skills so that such experiences are more possible as you work with your spirits - since even if the dragon that comes through for you is trying to communicate, you may have trouble noticing and think otherwise if you can't hear him/her. It can depend on your specific abilities or level of abilities. There may also be different ways of communicating that work better for you, and between you and your spirit.

There weren't any notes on his characteristics given to me - just name and age, but I can tell you how I would describe his personality.
He is one usually eager to get his hands (claws? lol) dirty, and get to work. Can be a very energetic presence when excited about an idea, wicked with a dark sense of playfulness, and not very sensitive or concerned about feelings - but totally loyal and receptive to intense emotion, drive, and conviction regarding ideas he can work with. Confident, witty, independent. A good comrade, but also having guidance/wisdom and knowledge to share. Interested in retribution.
Would likely be best tasked with ventures considered complex or of interest, may not always consider others worth the time/effort but then is always up for having a little fun.
Expects respect and in return respects me, with my character and integrity going a long way as well to let him know I deserve that.

I know that if you are going for a conjuration from CH, the best match will be made and you should be very happy with the dragon that comes to you.

Since I do not have a wraith with me I can't compare from experience. My black dragon doesn't seem to feel i'd need a wraith with him around, but that's based on his opinion of course lol.
I am sure that wraiths and black dragons each have their own unique talents that benefit a situation in different ways, aside from the traits and abilities they might share more equally.
Wraiths are noted specifically for being skilled with matters of vengeance, aside from general protection - so if one is looking for that then it seems the wraith would be the one to go for. However, black dragons are capable of a range of things with their dark powers, and with a custom conjuration you can always specify that they have a similar focus on retribution. Even then, however, it would still be different with each of them.
Also depends quite a lot on the situation, and on various other factors.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

NoctemAeternus wrote: To be honest I don't find myself thinking much about the idea of karma, "life's too short" comes to mind and I just have to follow my path and do what I feel is right. I do think I have solid morals though, but you are very right that it does depend on one's interests and how they see things which is another topic that's quite interesting. Perception.

I know what you mean. It does seem like cancer will be even more of a concern with how things are going.
I have wondered before about cures for things such as cancer and if they are already available to a certain few...something to ponder.
The idea you bring up makes me consider the general idea of supernatural entities and forces beyond humanity maybe already having or more easily attaining knowledge on something like the cure for cancer, but also even things like issues with politics and society and nature. That info (for some things at least) may still be filtered through the individual personality/way of such beings and energies though - "corrupted" in a sense by their own perception and opinion so that it might not apply so well even if they do have an advantage.
Something like cancer though seems pretty straight forward, unless you consider the possibility of there being multiple cures with some more pure or beneficial than others, or each having different consequences and downfalls attached/added benefits attached.

The idea of spirits, such as the very awesome black dragons coming together for a goal like that is a very interesting one and I would think the results of their efforts would be quite noticeable.
Does make you think of the topic of fate/destiny though..how it applies, IF it applies in the way that is commonly understood (something solid that can't be altered), or if things are always open to change and manipulation.. but then maybe such changes and manipulations are intended by the "universe" and so are part of what "fate" is.
Ok, yes, regarding the supernatural entities having access to the knowledge and technology that we don't have yet - that is a huge, huge thing... for example, Tesla, he was known to be in contact with spirits or aliens - whatever they were, they were mostly in contact through telepathy, and sparked the inspiration and ideas for many of his creations, if I understand correctly. It is my belief that most inventions and inspirations are from the muses, and the muses being in this case a wide variety of spirits, entities, and beings, who are always on the lookout for a receptive human who can receive their knowledge.

I so agree with you too about the filters and perception that come into play when receiving information of this kind of nature from a spirit or entity. That is probably a big part of the selection process on the spirit side, finding a human who they can trust to bring an idea through clearly. Well, like you said, it can be corrupted. Maybe too that's why we suddenly have times when several or multiple people come up with the same idea or breakthrough at the same time. To the spirits, it may be sort of like fishing, and they never know who or how many people will ultimately be receptive to what they're trying to send into the world.

Very interesting things to consider! And yes, for the cancer cure, I'm sure there are different ways. Natural, herbal ways, or more technological ways to do with energy and frequency. I'm just hoping we (as the human race) will get it together and find something because if we don't... well... it may be a quiet apocalypse.

It may be something they can help with! I don't know how. I haven't consulted with my Black Dragon, but I sense his interest and his urgency in this issue. As far as fate... I don't know. I'm starting to believe in multiple realities, though, spin-offs that are created based on choices and events. It gets complicated! But this kind of a model allows for free will and multiple fates.

Anyways, so I'm very curious as to how our Black Dragons may be able to influence the world in general in a positive manner by being tasked with issues that are very serious and have to do with overcoming some controllers here who have the darkest and most evil intent when it comes to humans. I will start by tasking my Black Dragon with this (the cancer cure), and see what comes next!! What do you think? Should we ask them to work together, mine and yours? BTW, your Black Dragon's personality is a little bit similar to mine. :)

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

LoL....Ok so I saw the news about Osama being dead....And I remembered this thread! lol...Someone joked about telling your dragon
OBL is your enemy, did you really tell him?? haha Go black dragon! (And go SEALS too of course :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote: Ok, yes, regarding the supernatural entities having access to the knowledge and technology that we don't have yet - that is a huge, huge thing... for example, Tesla, he was known to be in contact with spirits or aliens - whatever they were, they were mostly in contact through telepathy, and sparked the inspiration and ideas for many of his creations, if I understand correctly. It is my belief that most inventions and inspirations are from the muses, and the muses being in this case a wide variety of spirits, entities, and beings, who are always on the lookout for a receptive human who can receive their knowledge.

I so agree with you too about the filters and perception that come into play when receiving information of this kind of nature from a spirit or entity. That is probably a big part of the selection process on the spirit side, finding a human who they can trust to bring an idea through clearly. Well, like you said, it can be corrupted. Maybe too that's why we suddenly have times when several or multiple people come up with the same idea or breakthrough at the same time. To the spirits, it may be sort of like fishing, and they never know who or how many people will ultimately be receptive to what they're trying to send into the world.

Very interesting things to consider! And yes, for the cancer cure, I'm sure there are different ways. Natural, herbal ways, or more technological ways to do with energy and frequency. I'm just hoping we (as the human race) will get it together and find something because if we don't... well... it may be a quiet apocalypse.

It may be something they can help with! I don't know how. I haven't consulted with my Black Dragon, but I sense his interest and his urgency in this issue. As far as fate... I don't know. I'm starting to believe in multiple realities, though, spin-offs that are created based on choices and events. It gets complicated! But this kind of a model allows for free will and multiple fates.

Anyways, so I'm very curious as to how our Black Dragons may be able to influence the world in general in a positive manner by being tasked with issues that are very serious and have to do with overcoming some controllers here who have the darkest and most evil intent when it comes to humans. I will start by tasking my Black Dragon with this (the cancer cure), and see what comes next!! What do you think? Should we ask them to work together, mine and yours? BTW, your Black Dragon's personality is a little bit similar to mine. :)
It is very interesting that you bring up mystical source of inspiration, the general idea. I believe that many/most creations are inspired from "beyond" in some sense, or at least perhaps the universe itself in some "fated" manner.
There are quite a few creations I can think of that really seem as though they were inspired by things on or through the astral realm for instance - that people have tuned into the astral without realising it and simply brought that into their creative work when it comes to what we know as fictional stories for instance. Then there are certainly examples of what seems to be divine inspiration or direct knowledge/answers given to such people as scientists and musicians through dreams. Of course we can also consider the idea of any form of inspiration or revelation in any circumstance being provoked by a supernatural force - guides, gods and goddesses, etc.

Yes receptivity and how it plays into things, along with individual perception does tie together importantly in the way you mention.
I was considering the entity/immortal/spirit's individual perception and how that might affect things as well. I think both - how the human receives and perceives any information in situations where that is in focus for things to develop, and how the supernatural force (entity, spirit, etc) receives and perceives any requests of humanity and the target itself can come into play to affect the whole process and ultimate result in a huge way. It may not be something that is often thought about though, but a good example of this when focusing on the supernatural entity's side of things is the whole "be careful what you wish for" (or how you word your wishes) when considering djinns.
Then of course from the human side whenever their level of reception is key, they can always misunderstand the information and messages they are receiving, or they can understand it but perceive it differently and so apply it differently, or they can understand it but not use it for the intended purpose or work with it unwisely.
It's a really interesting thing to think about. Of course, we would hope that the process of such things would go smoothly and these elements wouldn't cause some sort of issue or divert from what the basic goal is, that true success is reached ultimately. I think we can be successful at least to some extent, and being in tune with the paranormal as well as open to it like the members of this community are could raise effectiveness - it definitely helps that we give ourselves the option through this openness to the paranormal to consciously apply it to such efforts.

Honestly I can't really believe that we don't have the cure for cancer. When you lay out all of the sources that could hold a cure, I can't help but wonder how we haven't found something somewhere. It is kind of strange, but then it is always possible people are neglecting certain ideas. Like combinations through the sources available, since people of different fields are not always as open to working together - they can be skeptical of eachother's methods which keeps them from entertaining new thoughts on various matters. I think that's quite unfortunate.
(That applies to many things too, not just cures for health issues. As one example, I often consider how if Science and Mysticism/Paranormal came together more often..in more ways, we would open up so much for ourselves.. especially in terms of "explanation" regarding aspects of existence and the universe.)

Hah, I also theorize that there are multiple fates in the way you are suggesting. I know exactly what you are talking about and it really does seem to fit, focusing on that area of the "fate" idea. I have done a lot of dimensional work and can tell you from my experience that alternate realities and parallel lives do exist.

Cool! Should definitely update on what your dragon finds, what impressions you get from him over this.
Maybe we should have them work together sometime, haha. Maybe there should be a black dragon task-force..hmm... Although now I am suddenly wondering to what extent they would work with eachother in that circumstance, since they can be so solitary and independent. Regardless of how it is done, it is a cool idea to try tasking them this way if it seems fitting to the keeper and the spirit would be interested. I would encourage that outside-the-box thinking when it comes to working with various spirits. There is always something they can be doing, and most enjoy being given some work to do (although it is probable they are always as busy as they want to be regardless, hanging out somewhere with their own agenda whenever you don't have them specifically tasked).

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

CrankyFish wrote:LoL....Ok so I saw the news about Osama being dead....And I remembered this thread! lol...Someone joked about telling your dragon
OBL is your enemy, did you really tell him?? haha Go black dragon! (And go SEALS too of course :)
Lol. I might have passively, a bit jokingly pointed out the comment when it came up. I don't recall now, it'd be somewhat amusing if in that case he would have absorbed it and took it seriously..being as eager as he was at the time to put his skills to use :p
I have had a focus on other sorts of targets though when sending ideas to him, so it isn't something I would have intended. Yet that's certainly an example of what such a spirit's attention could be directed to in this way.

Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

computer wrote:oh oh oh... can i say osama bin laden? hm....... i... don't.....know...... :eh:

----

:computer:
Noctem, your dragon killed Bin Laden. Just finally reading the first page. Couldn't help but comment this XD

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia
Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

EDIT: Dang it >.< I accidentally quoted instead of editing.

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Mogma wrote:
computer wrote:oh oh oh... can i say osama bin laden? hm....... i... don't.....know...... :eh:

----

:computer:
Noctem, your dragon killed Bin Laden. Just finally reading the first page. Couldn't help but comment this XD
No I think computer's wish was granted by his 6 djinns. :genie: Not to mention tons of muslim families and their djinns.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Dark Arts”